PDA

View Full Version : Amy or Joscelyn

Willie Escalade
08-08-2007, 12:36 AM
Here we go with another one of these polls. Which one would you chose? Discuss. :P

Nikka
08-08-2007, 01:00 AM
jossssssssssssssssssssss aalll the way

DonPA
08-08-2007, 03:22 AM
Without a doubt it's Joss. Any just looks so damn ugly.

Willie Escalade
08-08-2007, 07:07 AM
Without a doubt it's Joss. Any just looks so damn ugly.
I'll admit she is a lot skinner than when she did her first album; check out her earlier videos on You Tube. She looks like she's a bit freaky in bed...like she's game for anything.

Yes, Joss has the looks and the pipes, but if I were going for a night on the town (whether it's London or Los Angeles), I'd choose Amy.

"You know that I'm no good."

tsntx
08-08-2007, 08:02 AM
http://www.spin.com/features/magazine/covers/2007/06/0707_amywinehouse/

watch the video "blake interview part 1" at the very end

"whats been the highlight of the day?" -blake
"5 mins from now." -amy
"what happens then?" -blake
"im going to take you to the loo and fucking eat your ass." -amy

CORVETTEDUDE
08-08-2007, 08:15 AM
Come on, Willie.....I can't believe you even brought it up!!!! Joss is most definitely the most significant creature of the two!

AllanahStarrNYC
08-09-2007, 10:13 AM
AMY

Joss Stone is a no shoe wearing hag with BUSTED hair- at least Amy has mega talent and has her own style and individuality going on-kudos to Weinhouse. Her album is the BEST thing I have heard in ages

tsntx
08-09-2007, 10:48 AM
AMY

Joss Stone is a no shoe wearing hag with BUSTED hair- at least Amy has mega talent and has her own style and individuality going on-kudos to Weinhouse. Her album is the BEST thing I have heard in ages

i REALLY dont think you wanna bring their hair into this...

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/05/0529_amy_ratnest_bauer.jpg

:P personally i think they both suck but thats just b/c neither of them are really my style of music... however i have sat through all of amy's latest cd and it wasnt horrible in fact i rather liked it... but this is about looks... and amy is far from hot... joss stone is looking a lot better now that she has been polished up but still not my style.

AllanahStarrNYC
08-09-2007, 05:09 PM
AMY

i REALLY dont think you wanna bring their hair into this...

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/05/0529_amy_ratnest_bauer.jpg

:P personally i think they both suck but thats just b/c neither of them are really my style of music... however i have sat through all of amy's latest cd and it wasnt horrible in fact i rather liked it... but this is about looks... and amy is far from hot... joss stone is looking a lot better now that she has been polished up but still not my style.

i personally like that amy is doing her own thing. i find her really interesting

and her hair- i like it actually

RawNY
08-10-2007, 12:59 AM
Give me Amy!
I'll fuck a nice Jewish tattoed foul mouthed druged up biatch anytime. My nice Jewish Grandmother would approve. LOL

BTW, you shold check out her album, not just her tits. She is very talented.

tsntx
08-10-2007, 02:04 AM
you cant be serious allanah??? her hair looks like a giant nest for all kinds of animals... and you know it smells bc you cant wash it and achieve that look... ewwwww no ty lol -j

castabyss
08-10-2007, 02:15 AM
I can't believe this is even a question.....I like Amy's music, but she looks like she's been repeatedly hit in the face with a dictionary......

CA

I'm down with the whole ass-eating thing, though. At least that way I wouldn't have to look at her.

manbearpig
08-10-2007, 02:58 AM
Amy's hot in that "I'm gonna kill you in your sleep if you look at me wrong" kinda way. The kinda girl that'll slap you around.

But I'd prefer Joss.

Musically...neither of them.

whatsupwithat
08-10-2007, 04:20 AM
amy. not even a question.

CORVETTEDUDE
08-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Allanah, I agree with TSNTX, in this case your taste has left alot to be desired (That's the politically correct version).