PDA

View Full Version : Vicki Richter - Up Close and Virtual II

Vicki Richter
08-07-2007, 06:06 PM
I am pleased to announce that "Up Close and Virtual 2" with Vicki Richter has been agreed to between myself and Devil's Films. The shooting will take place after the shoot of my friend, Up Close and Virtual w/ Allanah Starr.

"This is really an excellent opportunity for me, and the timing - just prior to AVN 2008 nominations - couldn't be better. Steve and I have an excellent professional relationship and we both have a good feel for the business and what sells in this genre. Steve is engineering an innovative, never before shot approach that will make this totally different from the first movie, and innovative over anything shot in a transsexual POV type of movie. I have a long standing relationship with Devil's Film's which has produced many strong titles dating back to 2002 and I am pleased to continue that relationship with this line."

- The Up Close and Virtual series by Good Fella's Productions has previously shot Transsexual stars such as Danielle Foxxx, Vaniity, Gia Darling, Carmen Cruz, Khloe Hart, and Vicki Richter.

phxguy
08-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Kewl! I look forward to seeing it! :D

Odelay
08-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Wow! Can't wait. Loved the first volume.

Iori
08-07-2007, 08:37 PM
More bloopers please. :D

lovetgirls
08-07-2007, 08:59 PM
I am pleased to announce that "Up Close and Virtual 2" with Vicki Richter has been agreed to between myself and Devil's Films. The shooting will take place after the shoot of my friend, Up Close and Virtual w/ Allanah Starr.

- The Up Close and Virtual series by Good Fella's Productions has previously shot Transsexual stars such as Danielle Foxxx, Vaniity, Gia Darling, Carmen Cruz, Khloe Hart, and Vicki Richter.

Vicki, you're the first girl that led me to discover my interest in tgirls, and still the sexiest. I'll buy your new dvd, as I have all your previous. Best of luck in all your endeavors and thanks!

RawNY
08-07-2007, 09:04 PM
OMG, and I am still shaking from #1

Vicki Richter
08-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Thank you all so much. Thank you. Thank you.

I think the special thing about this is the twist they will be using to film this one. Steve is a marketing genius and I know the fans of the TS genre will love this approach. I, of course, love being involved with groundbreaking new projects.

Willie Escalade
08-08-2007, 12:41 AM
This is gonna be yet another great VRDVD. Love that picture as well; red hot! :wink:

Teabagger Vance
08-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Thank you all so much. Thank you. Thank you.

I think the special thing about this is the twist they will be using to film this one. Steve is a marketing genius and I know the fans of the TS genre will love this approach. I, of course, love being involved with groundbreaking new projects.

Sounds good.

Will the plot be the same? It was riveting the first time around.

BuuBear
08-08-2007, 02:28 AM
Way to go Vicki! Kudos to you!

tslvrnyc
08-08-2007, 03:12 AM
When did you and Allanah stop hating each other?

Vicki Richter
08-08-2007, 06:03 AM

Even worse... we love each other. Well... almost love.

hondarobot
08-08-2007, 06:10 AM

Even worse... we love each other. Well... almost love.

You better watch it. I'm a past level 20 Stalker now. I'll probably get a hood of invisibility or something soon.

I'm getting half of that love, I'm just saying.

:P

Dino Velvet
08-08-2007, 07:37 AM
Vicki Richter, you're a pretty lady.

Vicki Richter
08-08-2007, 09:34 AM
Thank you Dino.

GinX
08-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Wow....just...wow. Vicki, you are amazing. You never fail to prove to me why you are one of the best in this business. You are a living fantasy and I am so happy that you're part of this community :D :D

Iori
08-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Vicki Richter wrote:

"I think the special thing about this is the twist they will be using to film this one."

twist...

Oh Shi--

Is M.Knight directing this one?

Vicki Richter
08-09-2007, 04:08 AM
Nothing like this project has ever been done before!