PDA

View Full Version : Cum volume

hungbadboy
08-07-2007, 09:57 AM
What is it that most of us loveeee about the volume of cum or potency of ejaculations??
is there any way to enhance an ejaculation
this drives me crazyyy
please, can some hung beautiful angels in here can tell me what the volume represents to them.???

62des
08-07-2007, 01:32 PM
Take volume pills. They'll increase a lot more. I never tried it but heard great things about them. I'd like for a sexy TS to cum all in my mouth and make me swallow multiple times from a large volume of cum(which probably won't happen since I'm scared of diseases). But its my fantasy.

lostinasia
08-07-2007, 01:51 PM
Pills do nothing - unless you're taking androgenic steroids

Semen volume is related to how well you're hydrated, general rate of sperm production, level of sexual excitement, and amount of time since your last ejaculation

In other words, drink normal amounts of water based drinks, get really hot and bothered before you finally cum, and increase the time between ejaculation (best to be days in length)

All the other claims to do any such things ... are pathetic

62des
08-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Pills don't do nothing? How would you know? I've heard guys say their sperm increased buckets.

lostinasia
08-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Yea, well what "pill' is this ?

You can only increase SPERM production very little and the male reproductive tract can only store so much SPERM

Semen volumes can be increased more with such things as I mentioned

Tell me what pills you suggest and then we can talk .....

Why do I know ? Well I think they taught this when I went to medical school ... oh wait, I don't think ... I know

3wordman
08-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Pills don't do nothing? How would you know? I've heard guys say their sperm increased buckets.

wow
you
dumb

Parisien
08-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Cum is 99.8% prostatic fluids....sperm is only a minute part!!!

qeuqheeg222
08-08-2007, 08:22 AM
a good bottle of mineral water-gerolsteiner or perrier,a zinc supplemant and a bag of cashews or pumpkin seeds,the day befroe you want the big load..also jack you dick for a long time without cumming before the sex.let it really build up...this works very well....

hungbadboy
08-08-2007, 09:13 PM
very nice advices

bubbkiss
05-23-2011, 06:25 AM
read here they use zinc tabs, true or not?

theone1982
05-23-2011, 06:42 AM
Also, you know when you are taking a piss and you stop quickly before you are finished? Do that at the second you are about to cum, not only will this give you the feeling of multiple orgasms, but the shot will appear bigger because a big part of it is coming out at once.

hippifried
05-23-2011, 06:58 AM
Pills do nothing - unless you're taking androgenic steroids

Semen volume is related to how well you're hydrated, general rate of sperm production, level of sexual excitement, and amount of time since your last ejaculation

In other words, drink normal amounts of water based drinks, get really hot and bothered before you finally cum, and increase the time between ejaculation (best to be days in length)

All the other claims to do any such things ... are pathetic
Butt, butt, butt... Don't they (you know, them) already have working "hot and bothered" pills? Just wash them down with copious amounts of mineral water & time in a bottle. Cumming gallons 5 or 6 times a day should hold you over till Popiel perfects the "jizz-o-matic".

fubar123
05-23-2011, 07:17 AM
I've taken the pill form of the amino acid L-Glutamine, while eating a diet high in protein, my loads were insanely thick. You can pick them up at any GNC or a GNC type store.

CaptainSteel
03-25-2017, 12:12 PM
Any tips on improving cum volume?

hardharry585
03-25-2017, 04:09 PM
try leaving your dick alone for a week

rumilla
03-29-2017, 06:23 PM
Eat Sellerie

mr goodbar
04-01-2017, 06:12 AM
Eat Sellerie