PDA

View Full Version : Pics: Wendy Playing in the Adult BookStore Booths

WendyWilliams
08-07-2007, 02:45 AM
YEs before anyway says it I know Ive put on a little weight LOl

So now to the pics,,,,I met this guy working at the Adult Store (true story) he said he had 10 inches and I said prove it. After going through all the strings to shoot to my amazement he showed up and was ready to shoot,,,,,,,,Sorry for the images being a little dark but with black walls, concrete floors and small booths it was a little hard to get good lighting but I like the dirty dark feel of the shoot, ENJOY.

WendyWilliams
08-07-2007, 02:46 AM
few more

Tepres
08-07-2007, 03:40 AM
i like the amateur feel of the pictures i hope he didnt hurt you with his big tool :)

BuuBear
08-07-2007, 03:43 AM
THat black guy is a very lucky guy!

ILuvGurls
08-07-2007, 03:51 AM
damn girl, what happened to your nut sack, why is it so red.....were you spanking them?

tsntx
08-07-2007, 04:23 AM
lol this thread reminds me of when britney was seen coming out of a public restroom barefoot.... how you were comfortable enough to touch the floor is beyond me... lol... kudos to you for having a fun job tho lol -j

WendyWilliams
08-07-2007, 04:27 AM
For one the floor I was on was mopped and bleached before the shoot, TRUST I seen to that. Also if you notice Im laying on newspaper which was added for a 2nd layer...............

tsntx
08-07-2007, 04:35 AM
For one the floor I was on was mopped and bleached before the shoot, TRUST I seen to that. Also if you notice Im laying on newspaper which was added for a 2nd layer...............

lol i figured... most places have signs that say that happens between uses... i assumed it was clean.... i was just joking... yes saw the paper which only made it funnier... dont get me wrong tho i like the pics... its not something i would actually do... but the "dirtyness" of it all is a fantasy... you know, much like actually touching a ts, is a fantasy only thing to the majority of guys here :wink:

Felicia Katt
08-07-2007, 04:38 AM
Did he get a little behind in his reading? LOL

looking good, and nasty, girl. I love it.

FK

WendyWilliams
08-07-2007, 04:38 AM
Well Im glad you got the the "enviroment" of the shoot, I didnt want it to look like a "set",,,,,Thats why in the video he catches me in the booth and then we are doing naughty things LOL

Wendy

Rod la Rod
08-07-2007, 04:48 AM

This is the greatest forum ever!

socal_thongboy
08-07-2007, 05:28 AM
That's so f'in hot. I love the bookstore booths myself. Go every chance I get and turn into a total slut. I'd love to run into Wendy someday. And running into her partner wouldn't be to bad either.

socal_thongboy
08-07-2007, 05:29 AM
Hey, I think I've been to that one before too. Is there also a hotel right there??

WendyWilliams
08-07-2007, 05:32 AM
lol no hotel............This bookstore is in Kentucky not Cali.

Dino Velvet
08-07-2007, 07:14 AM
I didn't realize this was a shoot until reading it a second time. I thought you spontaneously hooked up with this dude at a dirty book store. I kept worrying that you might have cost that black dude his sweet ass job. He's supposed to be mopping real customers' custard off of the floor not his own.

I used to love getting coked out of my mind and walk the streets of Hollywood. I would be higher than Hell with pupils like small BBs. I'd try to talk to women but they would run for their lives at that point. It was like I had the theme from Halloween following me down the street playing full blast with the Shatner mask pulled over my dome. Around 4AM, I would always end up at the corner of Santa Monica and Highland. I'd go to the Del Taco and bullshit my way into their bathroom so I could do 4 more power lines. Then, with a purpose, I would march across the street to the video arcade with an LA X-Press tightly tucked under my left arm. Looking certifiably insane with blood trickling out of both nostrils, I would badger the guy behind the desk thinking he could produce me a whore in 10 minutes at that time of the morning. After he said no for the third time, I would just get change and go into one of the booths so I could violate myself. Ah, good times.

Fitz1600
08-07-2007, 07:55 AM

Hmmm....must be in the northern half of the state, cause we dont have anything like that down south! :D :D :D

spooker609
08-07-2007, 12:14 PM

Hmmm....must be in the northern half of the state, cause we dont have anything like that down south! :D :D :D

Hmmm, that place does look a little familiar. :wink: Wonder if anything like that would happen if I went..? Nah... bout the only thing that would show up if I was there would be some old fat guy wearing his wifes granny panties :lol:
But definately a hot fantasy.

Odly enough Fritz there is a book store on 25 between Corbin and Barborsville, never stopped in , too afraid I'd run into one of my relatives :lol:

spooker609
08-07-2007, 12:16 PM

lol i figured... most places have signs that say that happens between uses... i assumed it was clean.... i was just joking... yes saw the paper which only made it funnier... dont get me wrong tho i like the pics... its not something i would actually do... but the "dirtyness" of it all is a fantasy... you know, much like actually touching a ts, is a fantasy only thing to the majority of guys here :wink:

Never thought I'd be glad I was a minority.

Tail Gunner
08-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Ya still lookin' great Wendy, hope you had fun with the shoot.

socal_thongboy
08-07-2007, 04:51 PM

I went to one in Louisville that was a hotel and bookstore all in one. Yes, I thought it was different too. It was a number of years ago so I wonder if it's still there.

spooker609
08-07-2007, 11:37 PM

I went to one in Louisville that was a hotel and bookstore all in one. Yes, I thought it was different too. It was a number of years ago so I wonder if it's still there.

Yep it's still there.

ptyseminole
08-07-2007, 11:50 PM
very hot pics, congrats. That guy is really hung by the way!

TJT
08-08-2007, 12:40 AM

Hmmm, that place does look a little familiar. :wink: Wonder if anything like that would happen if I went..? Nah... bout the only thing that would show up if I was there would be some old fat guy wearing his wifes granny panties :lol:

Odly enough Fritz there is a book store on 25 between Corbin and Barborsville, never stopped in , too afraid I'd run into one of my relatives :lol:

Nothin' worse than gettin' a BJ through a gloryhole and havin' your dad walk out of the booth next to you.

BuuBear
08-08-2007, 04:53 AM
TJT ouch!

spooker609
08-08-2007, 01:46 PM

Nothin' worse than gettin' a BJ through a gloryhole and havin' your dad walk out of the booth next to you.

although ..... when he takes his dentures out....... :lol:

TJT
08-08-2007, 02:05 PM
He still ain't Mom.

Silcc69
08-08-2007, 05:38 PM
Nice. I see Wendy you are like one of the rare girls that I see does scenes with us brothaz in them. Keep up the good work.

stevenb43
08-08-2007, 06:31 PM
As said earlier, damn he was very lucky. I would kill to be with Wendy....

Deepdarkfucker
08-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Damn I wish I was that guy!!!!!!!!

tsfarrah
08-09-2007, 01:03 PM
looks like you had a lot of fun that day girl!

mwah xx

vanished
08-09-2007, 02:27 PM
YEs before anyway says it I know Ive put on a little weight LOl

So now to the pics,,,,I met this guy working at the Adult Store (true story) he said he had 10 inches and I said prove it. After going through all the strings to shoot to my amazement he showed up and was ready to shoot,,,,,,,,Sorry for the images being a little dark but with black walls, concrete floors and small booths it was a little hard to get good lighting but I like the dirty dark feel of the shoot, ENJOY.

Wendy, as a long time devote of peeps, I always have had a fantasy I'd meet a gorgeous goddess like you at a place like this - now we can imagine!!

houstonshemalefan
08-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Great shoot!

WendyWilliams
08-09-2007, 05:41 PM
I really do appreciate all the positive feedback, REALLY! This scene will be a bonus scene on Wendys Wild Shemales 7........

Ill post more of a shoot I did yesterday at a local strip club.....

Wendy

cheez
08-09-2007, 08:47 PM
This looks as good as the scene in Jet Set where the black guy absolutely fucked the HELL out of Wendy. Guess she's just a glutton for punishment because this is another big black dick tearing her up....

WendyWilliams
08-09-2007, 09:59 PM
awww that was DC and his cock was nice and thick and YES he was really fucking me good, so good I craved it for awhile :)

This guy, Jerome, is one of the biggest Ive had which was a bad hurt that turned good hurt, hehe

Look forward to my next big cock!

Wendy