PDA

View Full Version : SHEMALE WRESTLING

gunn
08-04-2007, 09:09 PM
I must say im appauled.It's bean mounts since i first mentioned SHEMALE WRESTLING and nothing.ITS A DAMB GOOD IDEA and idont know why Ts are scared to do it only sexxxy jade responed positivly.If i had the money,talent and nurve i would get something going myslef.Where are the joey silvers of this world,do something new,fresh and hot as hell!!!.Make a movie or start a wed site on the suject i know it will make money. Let me set the scen again!!!Two hot shemales on the mat on one end SEXXXY JADE and on the other FOXXXY ANGEL they wrestel each other to the mat,and after three pins the WINNER is................................
WHO EVERS WATCHING because the winner gets to FUCK! the looser how ever she wants and thats bound to be a damb good show.NOW ON THIS SITE I SWARE I WILL NOT REST UNTILL THIS PERVERTED DREAM OF MINE COMES TO LIFE. JOIN THE REVOLUTION.
SHEMALE WRESTLING!!!!
SHEMALE WRESTLING!!!!
SHEMALE WRESTLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gunn
08-05-2007, 07:08 AM
Good idea bright eyes.I wuold go for oil,you see everything better and when its time to FUCK! there already loubed.LOL

Trogdor
08-05-2007, 06:15 PM
I must say im appauled.It's bean mounts since i first mentioned SHEMALE WRESTLING and nothing.ITS A DAMB GOOD IDEA and idont know why Ts are scared to do it only sexxxy jade responed positivly.If i had the money,talent and nurve i would get something going myslef.Where are the joey silvers of this world,do something new,fresh and hot as hell!!!.Make a movie or start a wed site on the suject i know it will make money. Let me set the scen again!!!Two hot shemales on the mat on one end SEXXXY JADE and on the other FOXXXY ANGEL they wrestel each other to the mat,and after three pins the WINNER is................................
WHO EVERS WATCHING because the winner gets to FUCK! the looser how ever she wants and thats bound to be a damb good show.NOW ON THIS SITE I SWARE I WILL NOT REST UNTILL THIS PERVERTED DREAM OF MINE COMES TO LIFE. JOIN THE REVOLUTION.
SHEMALE WRESTLING!!!!
SHEMALE WRESTLING!!!!
SHEMALE WRESTLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words, a TS version of Ultimate Surrender, yes? :?:

gunn
08-05-2007, 07:17 PM
THAT RIGHT!!! Good to see that someone knows where i'm 'cuming' from.

south ov da border
08-05-2007, 10:37 PM
sounds too good to be true...

stillies77
08-05-2007, 11:21 PM
THAT RIGHT!!! Good to see that someone knows where i'm 'cuming' from.

its C-O-M-I-N-G....Coming.

gunn
08-06-2007, 06:22 AM
'cuming' like ejackculation.Iwas trying to make a pun.SMARTASS.Anyway im not seeing any posts from the many sexxxy T-GIRLS who frepuently rome this site,WHAT'S UP LADIES!Make uor dream 'cum'true' please.

http://www.google.tt/search?hl=en&safe=off&defl=en&q=define:pun&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

gunn
08-06-2007, 06:24 AM
our SMARTASS.

Dino Velvet
08-06-2007, 08:32 AM
Here's one of them shemale rasslers.
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/n/nicolebass/03.jpg
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/n/nicolebass/05.jpg
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/n/nicolebass/06.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VaOtjXDWD8

gunn
08-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Not what i had in mind.But good try man.LOL

gunn
08-07-2007, 03:46 PM
WHY ARE ALL THE T-GIRLS SOO QUIET ON THIS SUBJECT.THEY SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY?OR ARE THEY ALL MUST BE SCARED OF LOOSING.

gunn
08-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Hello ladies where are you?Im not gonna give up.

gunn
08-09-2007, 02:02 PM
Over 200 people viewed this topic with so little replies.I know some of thouse views were from T-girls,talk to me dont give me the cold shoulder.

Mugai_hentaisha
08-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Forgive me here I am only speculating to the reason they may be giving this the "cold shoulder".

Some of the Ladies spend a fortune on their bodies in here, in order to look good., and I am betting that they don't want possible dislocations bruises and other annoying injuries clouding their style. I know as a Judo instructor and as a person who has had some pretty close calls during randori and shiai (tournaments) that the more parts of my body I injured the less I really wanted to do Judo, why I still do it, who knows.

Besides I know where this came from, Ultimate surrender, I was intrigued a couple of times at watching their bouts, but it has long since faded.

gunn
08-09-2007, 02:57 PM
NOW I UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS LOOKING TO SEE SHEMALE WRESTLING.THAT JUST SHOWS HOW POPULAR THIS IDEA IS.TALK TO YOU FAV T-GIRL AND WE MAY SEE THEM PINING AND FUCKING EACH OTHER IN NO TIME.

Caleigh
08-09-2007, 02:59 PM
girls with implants might worry about bursting them. i know a girl in t.o. who had one of hers burst just from rough sex with her bf. i myself while horsing around with a tgirl friend of mine caused a slight tear not of the implant, but of the healing of the cavity. i personally love wrestling (greco roman not WWF) and so does my gf. if we ever hit it rich i know she will set aside a room in our house just for that.

gunn
08-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Forgive me here I am only speculating to the reason they may be giving this the "cold shoulder".

Some of the Ladies spend a fortune on their bodies in here, in order to look good., and I am betting that they don't want possible dislocations bruises and other annoying injuries clouding their style. I know as a Judo instructor and as a person who has had some pretty close calls during randori and shiai (tournaments) that the more parts of my body I injured the less I really wanted to do Judo, why I still do it, who knows.

Besides I know where this came from, Ultimate surrender, I was intrigued a couple of times at watching their bouts, but it has long since faded.

DONT WORRY ABOUT MY FELLINGS I'VE BEAN TOLD A LOT WORSE BY A LOT SMARTER.I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT THOUSE GIRLS ON ULTIMATE SURRENDER STILL LOOK GOOD AFTER MATCHES AND VERY HAPPY IF THEY WIN.AND I YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO CLASS YOUR 'JUDO' WITH ULTIMATE SURRENDER,THE LOWEST CLASS OF JUDO IS MUCH MORE VIOLENT THAN ULTIMATE SURRENDER.THE MONEY,NO PROBLEM WITH THE AMOUNT OF INTREST THIS TOPIC HAS THE GIRLS THAT HAVE THE 'BALLS' TO DO IT WILL BE ROLLING IN MONEY.

gunn
08-09-2007, 03:27 PM
[quote="Caleigh"]girls with implants might worry about bursting them. i know a girl in t.o. who had one of hers burst just from rough sex with her bf. i myself while horsing around with a tgirl friend of mine caused a slight tear not of the implant, but of the healing of the cavity. i personally love wrestling (greco roman not WWF) and so does my gf. if we ever hit it rich i know she will set aside a room in our house just for that.[/quote

COOL WISH YOU LUCK.I JUST WANT MORE SPICE IN THE T-GIRL SEX I LIKE TO SEE A T-GIRL IN A DOMMINANT ROLE BUT I ALSO LIKE TO KNOW THAT SHE ERNED IT AND NOT JUST CAST IN A ROLE.ANYONE UNDERSTAND?

gunn
08-10-2007, 04:07 AM
HELLO LADIES,NOTHING,NO,NOT EVEN AN ANGRY REPLY :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

gunn
08-10-2007, 07:13 PM
HELP ME OBI WAN KANOBI YOUR MY ONLY HOPE!

gunn
08-11-2007, 06:57 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!