PDA

View Full Version : O.J Simspon Got Pwned

Legend
08-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Oj you know the guy that got away with murder was stupid enough to take live calls on some crappy website and got pwned.

Callers

"which was harder breaking 2,000 yards or breaking two necks in one night"

"didn't you play for the 49ers,did you kill bill walsh".

Killah
08-04-2007, 06:21 PM
OJ aint got nothin on a real killer like George Bush.

Legend
08-04-2007, 06:37 PM

So i guess he isn't considered a "real" killer since he only brutally murdered two people maybe if he would have taken one more life that day he could be considered a "real" killer right :roll:

I find it fucking hilarious when people bring up george bush when you talk about simpson like thats suppose to downplay oj's murders LOL thanks for that quick laugh killah.

Mista Bone
08-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Oj you know the guy that got away with murder was stupid enough to take live calls on some crappy website and got pwned.

Callers

"which was harder breaking 2,000 yards or breaking two necks in one night"

"didn't you play for the 49ers,did you kill bill walsh".

I loved it.....here ya go.

http://www.break.com/index/oj-simpson-prank-calls.html

Hannibal Lecter
08-04-2007, 08:50 PM

So i guess he isn't considered a "real" killer since he only brutally murdered two people maybe if he would have taken one more life that day he could be considered a "real" killer right :roll:

I find it fucking hilarious when people bring up george bush when you talk about simpson like thats suppose to downplay oj's murders LOL thanks for that quick laugh killah.

Yes, but they were cheating on him, which makes it all legit.. Nobody was cheating on Bush..

Oli
08-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Yes, but they were cheating on him, which makes it all legit.. Nobody was cheating on Bush..

Let's see if I understand your logic...Infidelity excuses murder?

Hannibal Lecter
08-04-2007, 11:37 PM

Let's see if I understand your logic...Infidelity excuses murder?

It was a joke, you stupid.....

Baron Of Hell
08-05-2007, 01:36 AM

I think he isn't a real killer because he was found innocent in a court of law. Perhaps Bush will be found innocent also if he is error brought before a court of law. Surly if you can claim oj is murderer then someone else can equally claim Bush a mass murder and the greater evil.

voy4her
08-05-2007, 03:15 AM
"Kill one person its a tragedy, kill a million, its a statistic"- Stalin

Baron Of Hell
08-05-2007, 03:34 AM
"Kill one person its a tragedy, kill a million, its a statistic"- Stalin

Kill all and your god.

Killah
08-05-2007, 04:33 AM

Show me a video tape of OJ acutally killing those two and I'll show you proof of Bush invading other countries and thousands of soldiers continuing to die FOR NOTHING.

Its even more funny how people are too pussy to address the current problems but they'd rather dwell on bullshit that happened the past several years ago. Goddamn, if you aint gonna build a fuckin time machine and change the shit, then let it go. If aint you gonna strap up, ride for Nicole and kill OJ, then shut the fuck up about it.

I dont know if OJ is guilty or not but he was found innocent in court of law, case-closed; if he's really guilty then God will deal with him.

Legend
08-05-2007, 05:16 AM

Show me a video tape of OJ acutally killing those two and I'll show you proof of Bush invading other countries and thousands of soldiers continuing to die FOR NOTHING.

Its even more funny how people are too pussy to address the current problems but they'd rather dwell on bullshit that happened the past several years ago. Goddamn, if you aint gonna build a fuckin time machine and change the shit, then let it go. If aint you gonna strap up, ride for Nicole and kill OJ, then shut the fuck up about it.

I dont know if OJ is guilty or not but he was found innocent in court of law, case-closed; if he's really guilty then God will deal with him.

"address the current problems" wtf are you talking about this thread was a joke not to be taking serious at all but you came in here hoping to make an asshole look good by comparing him to another asshole,kinda like comparing genghis khan to adolf hitler.In case you didn't know i don't give a fuck about either one of those assholes so i don't quite get your point.