PDA

View Full Version : What is th e new Ha Chat?

AllanahStarrNYC
08-04-2007, 05:02 AM
Wanted to say hi

But cant find it

themaster
08-04-2007, 05:31 AM
Can't Find it Either But, I like to say Hi so "HI!"

Realgirls4me
08-04-2007, 05:33 AM
Hi. :)

BeardedOne
08-04-2007, 07:55 AM
Try this:

http://44724361.gabbly.com/gabbly/cw.jsp?e=1&t=http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewforum.php?f=1'

TJ347
08-04-2007, 07:59 AM
That's not the one they're looking for, I'll bet. I think they want the Paltalk one. Anyone?

whatsupwithat
08-04-2007, 09:32 AM
The paltalk one? No idea. I have a mac and you can only use PCs.

Can't we find a chat where our computers can all just get along?

TJ347
08-04-2007, 09:42 AM
It's not about the computers, it's about the people hovering over the keyboards...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Come On! Lets have more gabbers in tonight! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

whatsupwithat
08-04-2007, 10:14 AM
It's not about the computers, it's about the people hovering over the keyboards...

Dude...was that directed at me? Or just a general observation/thought?

Inquiring minds want to know...or at least I do.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Nah E! TJ just meant none will ever have a power trip and boot or iggie you on gabbly. Which is really nice! Imagine a girl having PMDD? God knows what could happen to you guys!?! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
08-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Nah E! TJ just meant none will ever have a power trip and boot or iggie you on gabbly. Which is really nice! Imagine a girl having PMDD? God knows what could happen to you guys!?! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

to answer allanah... if a mod isnt in the room then the room "doesnt" exist... for now there are only 2 mods and im sure jwbl will make someone else one so the room can always go... mac users can use it they just view cams... which if youre not a paying member you cant see anyway either.... as far as being booted ive only booted 2 ppl

one was a guy that wandered in the room saying stuff about fags and aids and some other BS over the mic

the other were a group of guys that were being ass-clowns but i didnt boot them until they decided to be radio djs for everyone and played really bad music

if you come in the room and get in an arguement w/ me and were both typing in caps yelling... im not gonna boot you, if i get that annoyed w/ you ill mute you and if the REST of the room gets sick of you and asks that you be removed... your ass is gone... so you guys are safe from pmdd or w/e ... well at least from me i cant speak for johnny

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-04-2007, 11:46 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

to answer allanah... if a mod isnt in the room then the room "doesnt" exist... for now there are only 2 mods and im sure jwbl will make someone else one so the room can always go... mac users can use it they just view cams... which if youre not a paying member you cant see anyway either.... as far as being booted ive only booted 2 ppl

one was a guy that wandered in the room saying stuff about fags and aids and some other BS over the mic

the other were a group of guys that were being ass-clowns but i didnt boot them until they decided to be radio djs for everyone and played really bad music

if you come in the room and get in an arguement w/ me and were both typing in caps yelling... im not gonna boot you, if i get that annoyed w/ you ill mute you and if the REST of the room gets sick of you and asks that you be removed... your ass is gone... so you guys are safe from pmdd or w/e ... well at least from me i cant speak for johnny

It's the same with gabbly. We likewise had that same person who typed dispicable comments on gabbly earlier. But we either iggied him mute or just ignored him and he went in and out of the room until he gave up.

You can right click the person who is annoying you at anytime and or the whole room can do that altogether. Maybe gabbly doesnt have cams or voice but the chat itself works well and easier an application than paltalk (so Ive heard). Additionally, why would anyone risk letting other people know their yahoo, msn,aol handles? That would be a disaster waiting to happen if any random guy can just IM you out of the blue and stalk you!

Besides, I didnt started to put together an alternative HA member's chatroom just because I hope to see a few guys webcams (I got xtubes for that) and or vice versa anyways so for me gabbly is ideal. Ofcourse, it's really up to each and everyone's taste and what their computer (PC or Mac and type of OS) they can handle now doesnt it? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

hwbs
08-04-2007, 01:59 PM
i just use the ignore button...i dont like the paltalk since it has tried to take over my computer :twist

doesnt matter anyway dudes just wanna try to pick up the girls ...nobody cares about hollywood :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Additionally, why would anyone risk letting other people know their yahoo, msn,aol handles? That would be a disaster waiting to happen if any random guy can just IM you out of the blue and stalk you!

for the record paltalk added that as an option but I don't know anyone that has used it or input their other messenger usernames on it

anyway screw it, I see people really getting bent out of shape over the paltalk room so I'll just close it, it was a nice thought giving the control of the room to the women, hoping they might bring some of the women that think things don't go their way back to the net to chat a bit, but all the paltalk option seems to have brought is alot of anger from alot of people, why? I have no idea.....................

anyway, enjoy gabbly, hopefully people will log on and chat more often as it seems to have only gained #'s since the paltalk option was presented, because prior to that you had maybe 20 members max once a week with the average # being 7....................

Legend
08-04-2007, 03:09 PM
Come on people let's not all get at each others throats over chatting,gabbly is good because its simple and easy to use but i don't like the anonymous aspect of it(i got tired of seeing some fool with the name fag killer today,had to me some moron from here playing around)and the lack of options plus it seems to be a little laggy at times on the other hand paltalk has many options and the ability to mod it is useful but having to but for a service when you can get it for free is retarded plus i think it contains spyware,it really doesn't matter to me all i wanna do is chat with my freinds on HA i just feel there seems to be a little tension because of this that shouldn't be there.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Come on people let's not all get at each others throats over chatting,gabbly is good because its simple and easy to use but i don't like the anonymous aspect of it(i got tired of seeing some fool with the name fag killer today,had to me some moron from here playing around)and the lack of options plus it seems to be a little laggy at times on the other hand paltalk has many options and the ability to mod it is useful but having to but for a service when you can get it for free is retarded plus i think it contains spyware,it really doesn't matter to me all i wanna do is chat with my freinds on HA i just feel there seems to be a little tension because of this that shouldn't be there.

thanks Legend

I haven't found any spyware yet, I've been using it for quite some time, but that's just my pc, others might see something I don't

agreed on the fag killer anonymous bullshit, that was the MAIN reason I created the pal room, so the women running it could eliminate that at will
with pal to do what we were doing on gabbly or on HA back in the day it was free, to watch Jen Paris stroll around naked in the background on Leora's cam it was a bit of money, some people might like seeing her stroll around naked on cam, others may not, it was just an option

I got a few nasty email responses about the paltalk room which I really thought were fucked up. Some of the same types of things being said about the pal room that were kinda said to Hara about the gabbly room initially, leading her to ask me to close that thread, I now understand why she asked me to do that, it's just comical to now look at gabbly and how popular it's become, but the idea of someone anonymously coming in as one of the HA girls and doing dumb shit without any control of it bothered me, among a few other things...................

either way the pal room is done, so like I said enjoy gabbly, I'll be on there, I was simply trying to get an option out there, but really didn't need the negativity

JWBL™

tsntx
08-04-2007, 04:54 PM
as far as being booted ive only booted 2 ppl

unless youre a stupid fag named mr.t/ toby/ tj347 then you can just sit here and bitch to the real mods about how you dont like me and no one else does all fucking day long and see if anyone but your mom gives a flying fuck.

tsntx
08-04-2007, 05:00 PM
to those that DO like me and like chatting w/ girls then the paltalk room will remain up... the girls know they are a lil safer in the paltalk room and that is always comforting... you can have private convos w/ others on paltalk and NOBODY has access to your yahoo or aol if YOU dont give them your id... if you want to come to paltalk, great ill see you there... if you want to use gabbly, great maybe youll actually be talking to me or maybe youll just be talking to some jackass that is using my name... gabbly is unprotected like that... it makes no difference to me one way or the other... youre free to choose... im not making money w/ each guy i convert to it... im just offering a lil bit more security then gabbly does... i chat in both if im on ... but the paltalk is 10x better... im sorry you have a mac, im sorry your a whiney lil bitch, im sorry youre a fag, im sorry im fair, im sorry your mom named you toby

actually im not sorry :P

mbf
08-04-2007, 05:03 PM

thanks Legend

I haven't found any spyware yet, I've been using it for quite some time, but that's just my pc, others might see something I don't

agreed on the fag killer anonymous bullshit, that was the MAIN reason I created the pal room, so the women running it could eliminate that at will
with pal to do what we were doing on gabbly or on HA back in the day it was free, to watch Jen Paris stroll around naked in the background on Leora's cam it was a bit of money, some people might like seeing her stroll around naked on cam, others may not, it was just an option

I got a few nasty email responses about the paltalk room which I really thought were fucked up. Some of the same types of things being said about the pal room that were kinda said to Hara about the gabbly room initially, leading her to ask me to close that thread, I now understand why she asked me to do that, it's just comical to now look at gabbly and how popular it's become, but the idea of someone anonymously coming in as one of the HA girls and doing dumb shit without any control of it bothered me, among a few other things...................

either way the pal room is done, so like I said enjoy gabbly, I'll be on there, I was simply trying to get an option out there, but really didn't need the negativity

JWBL™

quite sad.... i dont get it why some peeps put all their energy into ruin something instead of building.

that said i visited both rooms and i had fun at both. either have advantages and weak points.

anyways kudos to harajuku_tgirl, jwbl and others who gave those options to interact a little more than posting once a day.

tsntx
08-04-2007, 05:05 PM
this is the gabbly room... i was in there for 10 mins and this is all that happened

Jennifer_Justice has joined.

gabber522 has joined.

gabber911 has joined.

gabber911 has left.

gabber522 has left.

gabber476 has joined.

gabber476 has left.

gabber541 has joined.

gabber541 has left.

Jenn_Justice has joined.

Jenn_Justice has joined.

Jenn_Justice has joined.

Jenn_Justice has joined.

Jenn_Justice has joined.

Jenn_Justice has joined.

Jenn_Justice has joined.

gabber909 has joined.

Jenn_Justice has joined.

and thats why i dont care for it

whatsupwithat
08-04-2007, 07:21 PM
wait...so mac users can use it?

i went there and it tried to install something on my 'puter...is this a normal thing for paltalk?

anyways, i totally see the benefits of both rooms. no need for battles. safe havens are good. nd as far as "fagkiller" is concerned...messed up that he would spend his time on the planet trying to ruin other people's time on the planet...ah well.

tsntx
08-05-2007, 01:02 AM
wait...so mac users can use it?

i went there and it tried to install something on my 'puter...is this a normal thing for paltalk?

anyways, i totally see the benefits of both rooms. no need for battles. safe havens are good. nd as far as "fagkiller" is concerned...messed up that he would spend his time on the planet trying to ruin other people's time on the planet...ah well.

yeah its just like any other msnger service *aol/ yahoo/ msn* although once you download it you can upload your aol/yahoo/msn to it and work off all of them on one system all while keeping your id safe... to my knowledge w/ using it... i like it for what it is... and once you do you can find the room... once you have once you can save it to your favorites and then its easy as one click the next time you wanna see if its on.... gabbly is just "easier" as all anyone has to do to use it is click mine or any of the other many sigs that list the link... but its easily accesibilty is also its greatest downfall. -j

TJ347
08-05-2007, 02:16 AM
Forgive me Jen, for not kissing your ass like so many others here fall all over themselves to... If that makes me a fag in your book, so be it. I couldn't possibly care less. Nonetheless, thanks for your comments, which show better than you could possibly imagine who you really are. While your fans second every word out of your mouth in the deluded hope of getting into your panties, there are others who can see past your outward appearance, and are repulsed by what's there. Make of that what you will... It needed to be said, and so there it is. I'm not a fan, and I'm not going to waste any courtesy on someone who never shows any to anyone else by not calling it for what it is anymore.

And please, don't think for one minute that anything I said to JWBL I wouldn't say to you. The thing is, it's already been said to you several times by a number of other people, so you already know what it is. If anybody has a problem with what I've said regarding you, then all they need to do is go over some of your past comments, and if they still don't get it, then it's because they don't want to. Notice that I haven't gone to the level of calling you names, because that's unnecessary. All I've done is told the truth, because I've had enough of biting my tongue here trying to keep some overinflated egos from sagging. My bad on that...

NYCe
08-05-2007, 02:32 AM
The chatroom should be working now.

tsntx
08-05-2007, 04:03 AM
And please, don't think for one minute that anything I said to JWBL I wouldn't say to you.

except you didnt... like a fag you talked shit about me behind my back... honey i dont need "fans" which is why i dont sweet talk you or anyone else here... im not hocking anything for you guys to buy... im not sorry i dont front for you or the rest of the group by saying what i feel... unlike YOU if i have something i want to say to someone... i say it to THEM... not behind their back like a fucking lil faggot bitch... hows that for moderating myself asshole?

TJ347
08-05-2007, 04:20 AM
except you didnt... like a fag you talked shit about me behind my back... honey i dont need "fans" which is why i dont sweet talk you or anyone else here... im not hocking anything for you guys to buy... im not sorry i dont front for you or the rest of the group by saying what i feel... unlike YOU if i have something i want to say to someone... i say it to THEM... not behind their back like a fucking lil faggot bitch... hows that for moderating myself asshole?

Such a foul mouth on a lady... but then, that's nothing new, now is it?

Actually, the sole reason I haven't said some of the things I'm saying now previously is because it's pretty clear from how you've dealt with past criticism that the situation would devolve into ridiculousness almost immediately, because when people aren't cosigning what you've said, all you can do is reply that they're "fags", or toss out some other uncalled for insult. I tried to avoid getting into it with you before, but to just let you carry on without saying something? Consider this the end of that. And so what my PM was shared with you? Am I supposed to be suprised or somehow embarrassed? Well, I'm not. While it was unexpected, the possibility was considered, just like it is everytime I send anyone a PM. Plus, it's not like I asked for it to be kept between me and the person I sent it to, because I didn't and don't care if it's put up for the entire board to see. Hell, I hope it is. If it can be shared with you, then why not?

Anyway, I hope you get some satisfaction from all the name calling you do, since otherwise, there's no point to it, as it doesn't exactly cause me to lose sleep or anything. But you know, the real kicker is that after all the bullshit that comes out of your mouth directed to people who haven't done anything to you whatsoever, you of all people have the nerve to talk about blackmagic, like you're any better... Hypocrisy at its absolute finest.

tsntx
08-05-2007, 05:06 AM
i talk shit about blackmagic bc he talks about mutilating my body and killing me... not once but on SEVERAL occasions and also on SEVERAL websites not just this one... as far as this "how you've dealt with past criticism that the situation would devolve into ridiculousness almost immediately, because when people aren't cosigning what you've said, all you can do is reply that they're "fags", or toss out some other uncalled for insult" .... i had ALREADY posted BEFORE you emailed johnny about how i shouldnt be a mod bc ill treat ppl unfairly and how nobody likes me ... which is why im sure i have threads started about how great i am and my youtube post i made today is close to 2000... anyway you said that but i had already posted how as a mod i would handle situations... you completely ignored it... you went to johnny on a subject that isnt controlled by HA... which is why he informed me of your fagginess.... bc HE made me a mod on that chat site that was NOT controlled by HA so therefore you going to him thinking hes not going to tell me what youre saying IS faggy bc you didnt have the balls to say to me what you felt so you either 1. wanted him to do it for you bc youre a fucking pussy fag or 2. bc your just a pussy fag and like crying to a man like a damsel in distress... either way it was a pretty faggy way to handle something... and if you dont like being called a fag then maybe you should stop acting like one princess.

"Tobey Dumb-Fuck" ala "romey & michelle" sadly no utube video for it :(

TJ347
08-05-2007, 05:38 AM
First off, I never said that nobody likes you. Re-read the PM that I sent JWBL... there's a difference between what I said, and what you're saying I said. THINK... If I said that nobody liked you, why would I have previously mentioned your "fans"?

Secondly, I'll allow that you posted before I emailed JWBL, but even so, that changes nothing else that I said in that email. My bad for ignoring your earlier post though.

Thirdly, I sent that PM to JWBL because he inquired as to the reason for a post I'd made, and I was providing that reason so as to clear the issue up. Also, I never said I didn't think he wouldn't tell you what I said... In fact, in my previous post, I said I considered the possibility and didn't care, and that I wouldn't care if everyone on the board saw it. Oh, and if you do get around to re-reading that PM, note that I said "...I don't hate Jen or anything...", so don't make this more than what it is. I said that I don't like that you love to dish it out, but can't take it when it comes back at you. That hardly elevates you to the status of my archenemy.

As I've said before, I need no one to fight any battles for me, be it mods or other members. I am a grown man, capable of handling my own problems. I am also capable of responding to you like an adult, and while it would be nice if you could return that courtesy, if you continue to find that to be beyond your abilities, I will neither be offended, nor be surprised. Finally, if you read my last post, you'll note that I never said I liked or didn't like you calling me a fag... I said I hope you get something out of all your name calling, because I don't personally give a damn what insults you throw my way. So, call me a fag if you want to, all day, every day if it helps you, as Jen Justice, to make it through the day. I can handle it. Sticks and stones, you know?

johnb
08-05-2007, 06:00 AM
haven't had the time to read the posts, and don't know the past drama to discern the rationale, but i'm sure everyone has a reason to be pissed.
several years ago, someone dear to my heart, looked at me, (my son, actually) and said "I love you and I like you".
since that point, people's verbal rant against me means nothing. not when i've got that opinion in the bank. hope you all can work things out, because this is a good board, and you all wouldn't be here if you weren't good people

Realgirls4me
08-05-2007, 06:05 AM
Where's the Paltalk link? Is there one for this group?

Chaotic
08-05-2007, 07:38 AM
The chatroom should be working now.

Seems to be; not getting that silly error message anymore. 8)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-05-2007, 11:17 AM
anyway screw it, I see people really getting bent out of shape over the paltalk room so I'll just close it, it was a nice thought giving the control of the room to the women, hoping they might bring some of the women that think things don't go their way back to the net to chat a bit, but all the paltalk option seems to have brought is alot of anger from alot of people, why? I have no idea.....................

I think it's a good idea having two options err..now 3 options to chat (now that NYCe fixed HA's chatroom. ;)

Having control and moderated chat is kewl given the one given such task could be do the job fairly and reasonable well..completely devoid of personal vendetta, hatred or what have you. The room would only bring thee women and also men in if a fellow sister be on her best behaviour and learn how to moderate herself and not irritate, annoy nor antagonized the rest of the herd. :evil:

[quote=JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel]Some of the same types of things being said about the pal room that were kinda said to Hara about the gabbly room initially, leading her to ask me to close that thread, I now understand why she asked me to do that,

JWBL™

Exactly! And I'm not so sure if you read that old thread I started before it got shelved/deleted and how negative someone was about it..Only to mod Paltalk at a later date. That is mainly, what I really dont understand. I honestly meant well. I never had any beef with the person making those unneccessary remarks about gabbly. I just thought it would be a "nice" change of phase if HA members could chat/interact in "realtime" aside from counter posting/interacting with eachother here at the forums. Therefore avoiding retarded threads like "what did you eat for dinner today?" etc.

~Kisses.

HTG

whatislove
08-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Cursory glance at paltalk site... No Mac software. Some mac users may want to use (virtual PC, bootcamp, parallels) PC stuff so they can run paltalk, but it's another hoop to jump through.

whatsupwiththat do you have an intel mac?

tsntx
08-06-2007, 12:58 AM
First off, I never said that nobody likes you. Re-read the PM that I sent JWBL... there's a difference between what
I said, and what you're saying I said. THINK... If I said that nobody liked you, why would I have previously mentioned your "fans"?

Secondly, I'll allow that you posted before I emailed JWBL, but even so, that changes nothing else that I said in that email. My bad for ignoring your earlier post though.

Thirdly, I sent that PM to JWBL because he inquired as to the reason for a post I'd made, and I was providing that reason so as to clear the issue up. Also, I never said I didn't think he wouldn't tell you what I said... In fact, in my previous post, I said I considered the possibility and didn't care, and that I wouldn't care if everyone on the board saw it. Oh, and if you do get around to re-reading that PM, note that I said "...I don't hate Jen or anything...", so don't make this more than what it is. I said that I don't like that you love to dish it out, but can't take it when it comes back at you. That hardly elevates you to the status of my archenemy.

As I've said before, I need no one to fight any battles for me, be it mods or other members. I am a grown man, capable of handling my own problems. I am also capable of responding to you like an adult, and while it would be nice if you could return that courtesy, if you continue to find that to be beyond your abilities, I will neither be offended, nor be surprised. Finally, if you read my last post, you'll note that I never said I liked or didn't like you calling me a fag... I said I hope you get something out of all your name calling, because I don't personally give a damn what insults you throw my way. So, call me a fag if you want to, all day, every day if it helps you, as Jen Justice, to make it through the day. I can handle it. Sticks and stones, you know?

heres what you said douche

1. Jen Justice moderates, but has free reign in the forum to insult any and everyone, without anyone "moderating" her.

just like EVERYONE else is free to do jackass... my being a mod meant that if someone came in the room that didnt belong IE: blackmagic or "gay bashers" that i would be there w/ the ability to remove them... not so you could be a cry baby and start a fight w/ me and when you come in i go "i dont like you, tobey dumb fuck, so im booting you"... wake up jack ass

2. If anyone enters the Paltalk room (with Jen Justice and who knows what other ladies moderating), they may only remain so long as they don't offend the ladies moderating, which can often be done right here in the forum by simply telling the truth, rather than what they'd like to hear.

i already posted how one would get removed from the chat... personal vendettas only got you an ignore or a mute... so your point was moot

3. A lot of people don't like Jen Justice, and don't want to be in a chatroom where she hangs out. It's not just me, and I'm sure you know that.

Now, there are other reasons, but these are the three that immediately come to mind, and yes, they're all about Jen Justice. Mind you, I don't hate Jen or anything like that... I just don't like that she can say whatever she wants, but when it comes back her way, she acts like the victim.

really? didnt i spend about 20 mins w/ you the other night trying to get you into the room so you could chat? didnt i have to keep PERSONALLY trying to work w/ you so you could get it to work? but yet you dont wanna be where i am?? except youre here on HA where i am AND you were trying pretty desperately to get into the chatroom i was moderating... odd??

i can take it just as well as i give it out... ive never asked anyone be banned or moderated EXCEPT BLACKMAGIC... he went too far... he talked about killing me, how hed do it, where i lived, how it wasnt far from him, how he was going to hurt/ kill my family... theres a huge difference what i say on here or anywhere else and what he said ... like i said i can dish it out and take it but thats just fucked up, illeagal and shouldnt be allowed back around here...

to hara: if youre referring to me when you said "someone" then id like you to remind me what i said bc i thought the chat idea was a great one from the beginning and thats why i was excited to mod johnnys paltalk bc im often the one in the chatroom as it was and thought id do a good job at being fair. -j

TJ347
08-06-2007, 07:03 AM
Here's some other stuff I've said, which you apparently missed...

I hope you get some satisfaction from all the name calling you do, since otherwise, there's no point to it, as it doesn't exactly cause me to lose sleep or anything.

AND...

I am also capable of responding to you like an adult, and while it would be nice if you could return that courtesy, if you continue to find that to be beyond your abilities, I will neither be offended, nor be surprised.

Anyway, as for your comment that everyone here can say what they want to without penalty... PLEASE!!! If I were to say many of the things which so regularly come from your mouth, I'd have been banned long ago, just as others have been for being, well... consistently rude, let's say. You're as insulting as any of them, yet they're gone and you're still calling people "fag" and "douche" on the regular... Now, why is that exactly? Hmmm....

The single most puzzling thing about you is your complete inability to comprehend how your own actions played the biggest role in almost every offensive comment made to you here (and likely elsewhere). I'm sorry you don't get that... that you don't understand how you are your own worst enemy. I'm sorry you continue to believe that calling me "fag", "jackass", "asshole" or whatever will stop me from stating the facts as they are, because it won't. I think it's way past time we called it like it is, and acknowledge that you cross the line on an almost daily basis, hurling all kinds of inappropriate comments at people who in many cases haven't done wrong by you at all, and do so with impunity. You further refuse to acknowledge that anyone (other than me, of course) might find you offensive, apparently because your youtube clip or whatever got 2,000 hits in one day and people create threads about you here on HA. That the threads are created by fans who fantasize about you sexually, and your youtube clip is doubtless watched in large part by these same people, somehow escapes you entirely... Stop posting revealing pics for a while, and see how many TSNTX threads get started and how many people view your youtube clips. A lot less, you can be sure. At least with naked pics (and the possibility of seeing something risque on youtube), some people might be willing to look past the abrasive personality, but take the pics away and... not so much.

When smashysmashNYC or whatever insulted you without cause a few days ago, I was the first one to say something about it. And remember, I'm not one of your fans. So why would I do that? Because what he said was uncalled for, just like your comments are often uncalled for. So, it's only fair I'd say to you what I said to him, and that's what I've done. If you consider this continued back and forth a fight, that's your issue. I've yet to resort to name calling and insults relating to how I feel sorry for what name your mother gave you, both because I'm not a child, and because I don't see what I'm doing as "fighting" with you. Again, I'm just being truthful. Not the same thing at all.

Oh, and I like how you're doing the youtube thing now, after previously calling it lame. Guess you saw how many people were checking Vicki's youtube clip out and decided if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, huh? There's that hypocrisy again. At least you're consistent there...

tsntx
08-06-2007, 07:49 AM
Anyway, as for your comment that everyone here can say what they want to without penalty... PLEASE!!! If I were to say many of the things which so regularly come from your mouth, I'd have been banned long ago, just as others have been for being, well... consistently rude, let's say. You're as insulting as any of them, yet they're gone and you're still calling people "fag" and "douche" on the regular... Now, why is that exactly? Hmmm....

just like i get called a bitch and a few other choice names in the book ... you acted like a fag by crying to another guy about your issue w/ me and then after i called you out you said "its nothing i wouldnt have said to your face" EXCEPT IT IS APPARENTLY SOMETHING YOU DIDNT SAY TO MY FACE BC YOURE A FAG, talking shit behind girls backs and crying like a bitch... poor fucking you.

The single most puzzling thing about you is your complete inability to comprehend how your own actions played the biggest role in almost every offensive comment made to you here (and likely elsewhere). I'm sorry you don't get that... that you don't understand how you are your own worst enemy. I'm sorry you continue to believe that calling me "fag", "jackass", "asshole" or whatever will stop me from stating the facts as they are, because it won't. I think it's way past time we called it like it is, and acknowledge that you cross the line on an almost daily basis, hurling all kinds of inappropriate comments at people who in many cases haven't done wrong by you at all, and do so with impunity. You further refuse to acknowledge that anyone (other than me, of course) might find you offensive, apparently because your youtube clip or whatever got 2,000 hits in one day and people create threads about you here on HA. That the threads are created by fans who fantasize about you sexually, and your youtube clip is doubtless watched in large part by these same people, somehow escapes you entirely... Stop posting revealing pics for a while, and see how many TSNTX threads get started and how many people view your youtube clips. A lot less, you can be sure. At least with naked pics (and the possibility of seeing something risque on youtube), some people might be willing to look past the abrasive personality, but take the pics away and... not so much.

like i said before im NOT here selling you guys something... if i wanted fans id have a lot more... especially if i was naked and didnt talk.... but thats NOT me... and apparently you didnt get the memo... when threads are started about me, like the ones your trying to use against me, I am the one who has them shut down and removed... im not looking for stardom on this site... i get attention here bc i dont bs w/ yall and act like something or someone im not... if i wanted EVERYONE here to like me id post cock shots and giggle and NOTHING more.... if youre looking for me to do that... keep dreaming.

When smashysmashNYC or whatever insulted you without cause a few days ago, I was the first one to say something about it. And remember, I'm not one of your fans. So why would I do that? Because what he said was uncalled for, just like your comments are often uncalled for. So, it's only fair I'd say to you what I said to him, and that's what I've done. If you consider this continued back and forth a fight, that's your issue. I've yet to resort to name calling and insults relating to how I feel sorry for what name your mother gave you, both because I'm not a child, and because I don't see what I'm doing as "fighting" with you. Again, I'm just being truthful. Not the same thing at all.
truthful? your giving an opinion on something and calling it fact. its not. so basically youre mad i didnt praise you? is that what it is baby? you mad pwetty wittle jennifer didnt give you her nice thick sucker to appease you for taking up for her? get the fuck over it! i didnt ask you to put your :2cent in... it should be obvious by now to you FUCKTARD that if someone says something to me or about me that i have my own way of handling it... maybe if i just posted cock shots and giggles all day and then someone said w/e it was that he said, i dont even know thats how much it affected me, but since i dont talk as to ruin yalls fantasy i put up a mere :( face ... then, MAYBE THEN, id need you captain saveahoe ... but i dont, b/c i can dish it out on my own... or was that not your ORIGINAL complaint about me??

Oh, and I like how you're doing the youtube thing now, after previously calling it lame. Guess you saw how many people were checking Vicki's youtube clip out and decided if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, huh? There's that hypocrisy again. At least you're consistent there...

check again douche... i didnt post that video... i merely posted a link to it... a magazine posted it... i didnt know i was even being filmed... and im not on youtube making daily logs about my life or my fucked up cat that wants to eat my face or talking shit to "haters" and pretending to be a celebrity... im on REAL tv doing LEGIT work... i dont need to be on youtube where every 'mo w/ a webcam is a "star"...

TJ347
08-06-2007, 08:30 AM
you acted like a fag
BC YOURE A FAG
FUCKTARD
check again douche

You really need to expand your vocabulary... You say you're a twenty-five year old woman, but continuously talk like a seventeen year old boy with a testosterone imbalance and more than a few Pabst Blue Ribbons in his system.

im not on youtube... pretending to be a celebrity

No, you're here doing that. I'll give you time to expand into youtube more fully. You're clearly too self-important not to. God forbid another transsexual does anything that takes any attention away from Jen Justice! Never that!

And on that note, I'll move on after this post, as I've said everything I wanted and needed to say for now. You'll no doubt post another profane response, no doubt including such Jen Justice staples as "fag", "douche" and maybe even an "asshole" or two, but that only goes to reinforce one of the points I've been making all along. Not once have I called you any names at all, while you can't help but to toss one name after another my way because your emotional maturity is stuck at sixteen or seventeen years old. And you think what? That nonetheless I should pretend you're a lady? I don't think so! A lady has class, and your posts have all too often shown that this is not your strongpoint. In fact, I know few men with personalities as repugnant as yours is. Nonetheless, as is the case with some of the other headcases here, too few people are willing to tell you these things... and so you'll never get it, which honestly bothers me far more than any name you've called me yet. I may not like you, but as I said, I don't hate you. In fact, I feel sorry for you, when you get right down to it. Clearly something is very, very wrong in your life seeing as how you're so hostile and mean-spirited all the time... Might want to try figuring out what that is next time you get a few minutes to yourself.

Good luck with that.

Who does Jen Justice see looking back when she looks in the mirror?

tsntx
08-06-2007, 08:44 AM
blah blah blah...

Who does Jen Justice see looking back when she looks in the mirror?

i something that you never will see in your bed... an attractive, succesful, sharp tounged woman.

:wink: