PDA

View Full Version : Formal Invitation to join my Myspace

Vicki Richter
08-03-2007, 10:51 PM
I wanted to make a formal invitation to my fans and the fans of the genre to join my myspace.

Why?

Well this is the only place besides vickirichter.com where you will see my fall and winter specials. "Specials you say? What kind of specials Vicki?"

Well what about the $9.99 all you can suck special I ran last month or the $29.99 multi-orgasmic combo I ran back in April? What about the "key to Vicki's house for a month" Spring closeout?

All these great deals and more can be found on my myspace. Have you missed out? Want to catch the next one? Well you have to join.

http://a132.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/98/l_62cead2aac10287e3dfce0a58d46e1cb.jpg

Sincerely,

Vicki Richter Press Corps

castabyss
08-03-2007, 11:12 PM
Oh, that's just cruel, Vicki.........

tsobsession
08-03-2007, 11:15 PM
thanks, i'd give you a nice hard fuck anyday.

Vicki Richter
08-04-2007, 07:25 AM
Well thank you. Huge response!

hondarobot
08-04-2007, 07:38 AM
You earned it.

:wink:

Vicki Richter
08-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Pardon?

hondarobot
08-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Pardon?

Who are you asking? There is a "quote" feature (I'm using it right now).

hondarobot
08-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Well, off to work now. Yes, this is End Game, either your action or inaction at this point will determine the final outcome. It could be good or bad.

I never wanted to play this damn game in the first place, and you know it. And yes, you do have a very good idea of what I'm talking about.

Teabagger Vance
08-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Well, off to work now. Yes, this is End Game, either your action or inaction at this point will determine the final outcome. It could be good or bad.

I never wanted to play this damn game in the first place, and you know it. And yes, you do have a very good idea of what I'm talking about.

Has your tin foil hat fallen off honda? Are you still getting those "secret messages" from Vicki? Or were you broadcasting them? I can never tell.

:P

Hannibal Lecter
08-05-2007, 09:41 PM
She managed to completely destroy that guy, that's for sure.
But we other still might have a chance to stay intact. Just be reasonable, think with Your head, and everything will be all right.

hehe

hondarobot
08-05-2007, 09:48 PM
Destroyed? Hardly. After work I'm off to a bbq, and am in a very good mood, actually. Thanks for the bumps though, guys. Keep up the good work.

:)

werwt22
08-05-2007, 09:49 PM
LOL Some of those specials sound interesting and very tempting. Too bad I dont pay for things of that sort.

Rod la Rod
08-05-2007, 09:57 PM
I wanted to make a formal invitation to my fans and the fans of the genre to join my myspace.

Why?

Well this is the only place besides vickirichter.com where you will see my fall and winter specials. "Specials you say? What kind of specials Vicki?"

Well what about the $9.99 all you can suck special I ran last month or the $29.99 multi-orgasmic combo I ran back in April? What about the "key to Vicki's house for a month" Spring closeout?

All these great deals and more can be found on my myspace. Have you missed out? Want to catch the next one? Well you have to join.

http://a132.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/98/l_62cead2aac10287e3dfce0a58d46e1cb.jpg

Sincerely,

How does this work? I clicked on your myspace link and didn't see any details for these fabulous offers?

kukm4
08-05-2007, 09:58 PM
Protip: Use Decoder Ring.

Teabagger Vance
08-05-2007, 10:00 PM
How does this work? I clicked on your myspace link and didn't see any details for these fabulous offers?

You mean you took her literally?

chefmike
08-05-2007, 10:08 PM

LMFAO...stalkertardbot never fails to deliver ...always the drama queen...with yet another hilarious melodramatic ultimatum/meltdown..."this is the end game"...bwaaahaahaaha....

chefmike
08-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the bumps though, guys.

The bumps on your head? No need to thank us, zippy... :roll:

south ov da border
08-05-2007, 10:27 PM
when r u coming back to L.A.???

suckseed
08-06-2007, 12:05 AM

And just what the fuck is that supposed to mean, asshole?
You are crazier than a shithouse rat.

Rod la Rod
08-06-2007, 12:16 AM

You mean you took her literally?

Damn! So you are telling me that I can't buy the key to Vicki's back door for 10 bucks? I feel like such a fool, (again).
Why does she hurt and humiliate us like this?

Teabagger Vance
08-06-2007, 01:19 AM

Because she's evil, man. Sorry to break it to you.

Mugai_hentaisha
08-06-2007, 02:00 AM

Because she's evil, man. Sorry to break it to you.

Answer me this, has evil ever looked this good? No

Has evil ever been more desirable? No, I again say

I nominate Vicki as the Evil goddess of hot raunchy sex :P

love ya Vicki

thanks for accepting my friend request

geekman33
08-06-2007, 02:15 AM

Why?

Sincerely,

Vicki, either this is a bad angle shot of you or you need to lay off those second desserts :)

Trans_Lover
08-06-2007, 02:20 AM
no thanks, the trannies on myspace do not chat, its only for the high friend numbers

Mugai_hentaisha
08-06-2007, 04:21 AM
no thanks, the trannies on myspace do not chat, its only for the high friend numbers

Hey they treat me nice so I add them. I do not chat with my real world friends on the internet....I save that for the really real world.

Vicki Richter
08-06-2007, 04:33 AM
No it's what I look like now. Chunky like no other. Not fat mind you... I am a chunky vixen of anal love.

Why do you guys bag on me about my weight when there are TS who eat full buckets of KFC proudly and show it.

hwbs
08-06-2007, 04:45 AM
hmmm some people ...i guess some people cant appreciate curves

tsluva
08-06-2007, 04:50 AM
No it's what I look like now. Chunky like no other. Not fat mind you... I am a chunky vixen of anal love.

Why do you guys bag on me about my weight when there are TS who eat full buckets of KFC proudly and show it.

errr, well Vicki, .. thou art 2005 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year.

they could probably care less 'bout the triple-layer gut, 10 piece & gravy
bucket-eating TS'es.
They will fade into oblivion and no one will care to
remember their faces & names.

But you are indeed a big star in the ever-glowing spotlight.
Many still look up to you and admire you.
( are there camera pic- taking Paparazzi hanging upside down
in your bathroom window ? )

remember ..... " with Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility. "

Teabagger Vance
08-06-2007, 04:54 AM

I'm guessing some of those guys who hate on you for that prefer more boyish figures on their shemales. Like hollywoodbuckstrap said, they don't like the more feminine curves.

hondarobot
08-06-2007, 06:36 AM
I guess it ends: good. Sounds great to me.

Goodbye, Sith.

8)

tsntx
08-06-2007, 06:45 AM

yeah like me 8)

Nikka
08-06-2007, 06:58 AM
okay vicki I added u...
every one feel free to add me please to myspace

http://www.myspace.com/edonisedonis

Mugai_hentaisha
08-06-2007, 11:11 AM

You're getting no complaints from me.

I don't even consider you chunky, just curvey

Vicki you got it going on

Quinn
08-06-2007, 04:02 PM
Myspace = A horror beyond redemption.

-Quinn

hondarobot
08-06-2007, 05:03 PM

-Quinn

Heh. It's not that bad, it's a way to network. I wouldn't do it either, though, but to each their own.

suckseed
08-07-2007, 08:37 AM

-Quinn

Heh. It's not that bad, it's a way to network. I wouldn't do it either, though, but to each their own.

I wouldn't pretend I have a relationship with someone whose only words to me for years have been to leave her alone. Nor would I embarrass myself on a forum about her after putting my f'in picture up and telling everyone where I work. But that's just me. Oh, wait - that's everyone but you.

hondarobot
08-07-2007, 05:27 PM

-Quinn

I wouldn't pretend I have a relationship with someone whose only words to me for years have been to leave her alone. Nor would I embarrass myself on a forum about her after putting my f'in picture up and telling everyone where I work. But that's just me. Oh, wait - that's everyone but you.

I bet you're a really cool guy, Suckseed.

:screwy

suckseed
08-07-2007, 06:08 PM
Tell you what - shall we put the matter to the forum members?
Why don't I start a poll?
Of course, even if everyone here stated that they were convinced that you're either mistaken, deluded or just plain annoying, you'll continue to add your two cents to every thread she starts. It's like trying to invite your coworkers for an after work drink without the Red Stapler Guy showing up. Do you realize that you're like a gnat that apparently can never be swatted? A minor but persistent pain in the ass?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=15027&highlight=vicki
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=13130&highlight=vicki

Seriously. What the fuck is your problem? Leave my coolness or lack of it out of the matter. Trust me, I'm just an ordinary average guy. How many more times are you going to say you're done with this? Can you not meet someone in Minneapolis? My band used to play at First Avenue. We've even got ourselves a star on the outside wall. (Though I think I read they were closing their doors.) There's a big mall down the street. Lots of women shop there. You should try meeting some. It'll do you good.

Vicki Richter
08-08-2007, 12:21 AM
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.