Emo boys are cute though.
Unfortunately the one I dated was way too whiny. >_<

Coroner
08-04-2007, 01:50 AM
kill em all

mbf
08-04-2007, 01:53 AM
just what is an "emo" guy?

someone into that emo-core music thingie???

deep.lurkr
08-04-2007, 02:02 AM
We need more Emo TGs, imho. And I mean Emo, not PUNK...

Coroner
08-04-2007, 02:05 AM

It´s a trend and that´s why I hate them. Not because they look so gay and ridiculous but because it´s a trend. Everyone was into grunge, then into Nu-Metal and now it´s emo. They listen to something they call Emocore and it all began with that Rites of Spring in the 80ies.

Here´s what the guy from Rites iof Spring says about Emo:

„I’ve never recognized ‚emo‘ as a genre of music. I always thought it was the most retarded term ever. I know there is this generic commonplace that every band that gets labeled with that term hates it. They feel scandalized by it. But honestly, I just thought that all the bands I played in were punk rock bands. The reason I think it’s so stupid is that – what, like the Bad Brains weren’t emotional? What – they were robots or something? It just doesn’t make any sense to me.“

mbf
08-04-2007, 02:10 AM

It´s a trend and that´s why I hate them. Not because they look so gay and ridiculous but because it´s a trend. Everyone was into grunge, then into Nu-Metal and now it´s emo. They listen to something they call Emocore and it all began with that Rites of Spring in the 80ies.

Here´s what the guy from Rites iof Spring says about Emo:

„I’ve never recognized ‚emo‘ as a genre of music. I always thought it was the most retarded term ever. I know there is this generic commonplace that every band that gets labeled with that term hates it. They feel scandalized by it. But honestly, I just thought that all the bands I played in were punk rock bands. The reason I think it’s so stupid is that – what, like the Bad Brains weren’t emotional? What – they were robots or something? It just doesn’t make any sense to me.“

hell, i know that emo-core thingie back from the days when i was a teenager....now, like 15 ys later, they made a trend out of it????

well, whatever rocks your boat.....

Quinn
08-04-2007, 02:39 AM
If you’re going to date "men" that are that effeminate, why not just date women? It’s practically the same thing. :P

-Quinn

hondarobot
08-04-2007, 02:44 AM
Ha. Emo isn't a new trend, it's been around for years. In high school I had "Emo hair" (long hair with bangs over one eye) back before it had a name. I shave my head now, and wasn't ever personally a fan of the Emo scene, but yes, that particular style has been pretty well established for awhile now.

But to answer the threads question: Who know? I'm sure those guys are around somewhere in Chicago, it's a big town. Check the coffee shops and goth clubs.

tsntx
08-04-2007, 03:37 AM
I'm sure those guys are around somewhere in Chicago, it's a big town. Check the coffee shops and goth clubs.

and fag bars lol

hondarobot
08-04-2007, 03:42 AM
Yeah, probably at "fag bars" as well. I don't really know, I don't hang out at where I work at night. But that could very well be true.

goldensamba
08-04-2007, 03:55 AM

Hence the name "Emo"

tsmandy
08-04-2007, 06:17 PM
I don't think gay bars are usually the best place to find indy rock boys, usually better luck with abercrombie and fitch boys. Obviously Nicole could just go to an indy rock show and be surrounded by indy boys, problem is how many of them are into tgirls? (ok, probably 90% of them)

Here in Portland they run as common as rainy days. Pretentious dopes.

Rod la Rod
08-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Here is some wanking material.

http://www.tigerbeatmag.com/

whatsupwithat
08-04-2007, 07:38 PM
you nerd. :)

double_cheese13
08-04-2007, 07:58 PM
The second guy doesn't look emo he looks more like a rocker. either way those guys would be lucky to hook up with a cutie like yourself. By the way Nicole when are you coming back to L.A.. I missed you last time you were here. For those of you who have'nt met Nicole She has the most bangin, petite, tight little body for a ts or any gg out there.

nicoleneuman24
08-04-2007, 09:05 PM
i like pretty, masculine, but sweet sweet guys :) .. trust me if they are more femme then me...it couldn't work lol!

anyway, hey boy... i'm coming to L.A again in 6 weeks .. then ny on sept 1st.

youcancallmeclaire
08-04-2007, 09:26 PM

Hence the name "Emo"

Yea... well. I guess I was hoping for a guy who would care enough to listen to my problems. Instead, I got one that cries more than I do. :?

youcancallmeclaire
08-04-2007, 09:41 PM
If you want to meet emo guys btw, go to some "hardcore" music shows. I hate hardcore, but in my old town it was the only major event on the weekends...
and there were tons of floppy-haired, "I don't know what shampoo is", wussy, vegan, pants-too-tight, studded-belt, hair-over-one-eye type boys there.

Tomfurbs
08-04-2007, 09:52 PM
I was emo at uni...

then I realised I looked like a trend-following nonce and started to take showers again.

But I got more female attention as a floppy-fringed twat...

its the way she goes bud....

Adultlexicon
08-04-2007, 09:58 PM
http://vampirefreaks.com/
has loads off emo's

enjoy

goldensamba
08-06-2007, 04:11 AM
i like pretty, masculine, but sweet sweet guys :) .. trust me if they are more femme then me...it couldn't work lol!

anyway, hey boy... i'm coming to L.A again in 6 weeks .. then ny on sept 1st.

Well I would say let's get a bunch of us HA peeps together for some dancing or something but I definitely don't fit the emo description.

odelay24
08-06-2007, 07:36 AM
I hate to be a nit-picky little douche [but hey its my job] but the second guy isn't really emo, he's looks more like an L.A. 'rocker' type.

Your best bet I would say, is that if you want a dude that's somewhere in between a normal dude and an emo dude is an Indie Kid. Indie Kid's are like emo's with messier hair and no piercings or makeup. They listen to better music, and they don't take things so seriously

qeuqheeg222
08-06-2007, 08:34 AM
hey nicole is that second dude gene simmons son????and when are you coming back to miami?we need to hang out i know you from way back when in the n.o.l.a and would love to get and ice tea or two with you....

eze
08-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Totally Cheesy but I not emo and not from Chicago..

But I am definitly HOT. 8)

SWIDGIN
08-08-2007, 08:35 AM
jesus. people like what they like. for a bunch of guys who have tastes outside the norm, you jackasses spend a lot of time judging others and labeling. how many of you adamantly insist you are "straight" each time you greet a tg girl? who the fuck cares? straight, gay, emo, indy...it's all bullshit. open your minds. she likes a certain look.... and you're threatened because it's not yours.

and eze, i think you may be the cookie monster; "i not emo, not chicago, i like coooookiiieeee".

zooch
08-08-2007, 03:52 PM
I dress like that.

rawrr
08-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Emo/goth T-girls would be awesome. Are there any pictures of emo t-girls. Normal emo girls can be hot though.

Asinine_Love
09-18-2007, 06:04 AM
No, but one in Sydney atm..back to chicago around xms

T5000
09-18-2007, 06:11 AM
beware of Vikings.

crobar
09-18-2007, 06:28 AM
The one time I saw Nicole out with a guy, he definitely wasn't emo. He was ginormous -- as in quite tall and muscular, not obese. He looked like he ate emo boys (and vikings) for breakfast.

Later she mentioned he was 18. Cradle robber! Keep that issue of Tiger Beat magazine away from her. :D

cockcraver
09-22-2007, 04:52 PM
Not a sexy look!