PDA

View Full Version : In speaking of disturbing reality TV.....

BrendaQG
08-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Has anyone heard of this TV show on Spike TV where total novices investigate actual murders? I saw the ad for the second episode and in it one of these people was looking right at the actual corpes of the victim, on the crime scene. :shock: WTF!? This should be right there with That organ donation show. Which was a joke.

I think the TV show is called "Murder". Next thing is someone will actuall comit murder right on TV...or perhaps televised executions.

tsntx
08-02-2007, 11:29 PM
oh please its not a real show. its a game show. lol

Legend
08-02-2007, 11:43 PM
lol yeah like jen said it's a game and is totally fake so don't get to stressed out.

BrendaQG
08-02-2007, 11:58 PM
lol yeah like jen said it's a game and is totally fake so don't get to stressed out.

Good.

biguy4tvtscd
08-03-2007, 01:40 AM
perhaps televised executions.

Depending on the criminal in question..I'd sign right up for that.

Not your garden variety criminals, mind you, but real big fish. Jeffery Dahmer, David Berkowitz, Colin Ferguson, the VTech psycho, etc..., etc...

The obviously guilty of a heinous crime kind of loonies.

Felicia Katt
08-03-2007, 02:03 AM
And when are they finally going to rescue those castaways from Gilligan's Island? I mean, with all those satellites and GPS and all, we should be be able to find them, they were only 3 hours away from Hawaii LOL

meow

FK

BrendaQG
08-03-2007, 02:11 AM
Now that I think of it I heard the idea of televised executions on the news a while back. Some politician was talking about actually doing that on a pay per view basis.

TJ347
08-03-2007, 04:59 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who heard about this show and thinks that it's a stupid idea. I still haven't made up my mind about that Without Prejudice show yet... but I don't think I'll be tuning in for anymore episodes.

TJT
08-03-2007, 06:28 AM
And when are they finally going to rescue those castaways from Gilligan's Island? I mean, with all those satellites and GPS and all, we should be be able to find them, they were only 3 hours away from Hawaii LOL

meow

FK

Whoa,whoa,whoa....... It was supposed to be three hour tour but there was that storm. We must consider all the factors.

How the Professor could build a satellite uplink for the weekly episodes and not be able to give out the location is the real mystery. I think he wanted Gilligan all to himself.

BrendaQG
08-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Not to mention the fact that the Harlem Globe trotters were able to find them.

:roll:

Seriously though. I just hand't watched the TV show (all 1 unmissiable episodes) so I assumed it was reality. Unless you have watched it that is not obvious.

Edmund
08-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Has anyone heard of this TV show on Spike TV where total novices investigate actual murders? I saw the ad for the second episode and in it one of these people was looking right at the actual corpes of the victim, on the crime scene. :shock: WTF!? This should be right there with That organ donation show. Which was a joke.

They're working on recreations of real murders. It actually sounds like a pretty neat idea.

scroller
08-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Now that I think of it I heard the idea of televised executions on the news a while back. Some politician was talking about actually doing that on a pay per view basis.

That sure would be unusual. A very "unusual punishment", you might say.

I've got to admit, in America in the 21st century, I'm just waiting for someone to recommend televised torture as the next big thing. Sigh.

tsntx
08-04-2007, 11:44 AM

That sure would be unusual. A very "unusual punishment", you might say.

I've got to admit, in America in the 21st century, I'm just waiting for someone to recommend televised torture as the next big thing. Sigh.

have you never seen "2 & 1/2 men" ????

thats torture tv