PDA

View Full Version : Is there a web site that gives locations for Tranny Chasing.

evil_twin
03-22-2005, 04:28 AM
I looking for a site that give you locations of heavy populated tgirl areas for tranny chasing in each state.

NYCe
03-22-2005, 04:30 AM
LOL

joyboy123
03-22-2005, 04:50 AM
I looking for a site that give you locations of heavy populated tgirl areas for tranny chasing in each state.

It would be great if they tagged them, then their migratory patterns could be tracked. Hey, i'm serious, take Vicki example, she's been sighted in Sacramento, Las Vegas, Arizona, LA and San Diego (I'm sure I left out many other places). :wink:

Vicki Richter
03-22-2005, 08:31 AM
Hmmm. Yes I would say that the mating and general migratory habits of genus shemale would be most interesting.

hwbs
03-22-2005, 08:53 PM

It would be great if they tagged them, then their migratory patterns could be tracked. Hey, i'm serious, take Vicki example, she's been sighted in Sacramento, Las Vegas, Arizona, LA and San Diego (I'm sure I left out many other places). :wink:

it has seemed to work out well with the great white shark scientists!!!!

hillbilly
03-22-2005, 09:35 PM
i'll tag em :D

Ecstatic
03-22-2005, 10:31 PM
First you have to trap them without injury, then insert the gps tracer deep in the anal cavity, then release them back into the wild. Sometimes reverse submission to the insertion process is required for the cooperation the subject shemale. Periodically, each tagged shemale should be re-examined to be certain the tracer is working properly, which requires a subsequent capture, insertion, and release.

hillbilly, between us we can commence coverage of the northeast, but we'll need additional volunteers for a nationwide effort.

joyboy123
03-23-2005, 01:30 AM
First you have to trap them without injury, then insert the gps tracer deep in the anal cavity, then release them back into the wild. Sometimes reverse submission to the insertion process is required for the cooperation the subject shemale. Periodically, each tagged shemale should be re-examined to be certain the tracer is working properly, which requires a subsequent capture, insertion, and release.

hillbilly, between us we can commence coverage of the northeast, but we'll need additional volunteers for a nationwide effort.

I would love to help. What should I use as a "Lure"? :lol:

hillbilly
03-23-2005, 02:13 AM
money works best! lol

if you have that then they'll find you.