PDA

View Full Version : the HA chatroom on gabbly

tsntx
08-02-2007, 11:32 AM
some dude: lol que?

gabber401: i dunno...

who are you on ha?

some dude: i asked first

gabber401: all i was doing was hoping to chat with tsntx....

if you're not her...

some dude: she doesnt come in here

at least not that ive seen

so who are you

gabber401: does it matter?

some dude: u asked me

i was returning favor

gabber401: it doesn't matter..

some dude: ok

gabber401: i don't post a lot

some dude: how old r u

me either

gabber401: 34

and u?

some dude: 52

r u single?

yes/ no ?

gabber401: i don't mean to be rude but gotta go...

some dude: ok

gabber401 has left.

let this be a lesson to those of you in the room... you never know who youre talking to... so be nice, and maybe your dreams will come true.

:lol:

tsntx
08-02-2007, 11:33 AM
just fyi... i was some dude ;)

GroobySteven
08-02-2007, 12:09 PM
More likely it's the other way round. It would be someone pretending to be you!

seanchai

tsntx
08-02-2007, 12:10 PM
gabber53: hi is tsntx in here?

tranny surprise: no

y

gabber53 has left.

tranny surprise: lol

hahaha another one bites the dust!!

surprise! lol

Kabuki
08-02-2007, 12:46 PM
You're having too much fun Jennifer 8)

tsntx
08-02-2007, 12:47 PM
anyway the new HA room on PALTALK.COM is way way way way way better... thats were all the hot chicks are and ive been loading pics to the member gallery

finders keepers losers weepers.. the pics will NOT be posted here

kisses -j

3wordman
08-02-2007, 02:15 PM
multi
player
notepad :/

LTR_Seeker
08-11-2007, 10:34 AM
whats your handle name in pt jen?

ed_jaxon
08-15-2007, 02:06 AM
How do you get to the Paltalk chat room. What is the name?

mbf
08-15-2007, 04:00 AM

the Paltalk room seems to be defunct and its at the moment unlikely that it will be revived anytime soon

randomlys
08-15-2007, 06:06 AM
FWIW, gabbly.com is pretty cool - haven't seen that before!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-15-2007, 06:26 AM
Thanks! Gabbly works why complicate things? LOL If you suspect there were people posing as you then you should go abouts checking in gabbly once in awhile. Besides, we cant take everything people said on a chat seriously. If you wanted to make some connection..then you can always go private via aim or yahoo messenger is it not? ;)

So now let's chat for a bit: :P

http://cw.gabbly.com/gabbly/cw.jsp?e=1&t=http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewforum.php?f=1'

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
08-15-2007, 07:21 AM

the Paltalk room seems to be defunct and its at the moment unlikely that it will be revived anytime soon

nor is there need too... most ppl chat using the HA room which can be found simply by clicking the "chat" button at the top of the page

if u get an error msg just refresh page and try again... im on now -j

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-15-2007, 08:13 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/chat.php

Users Currently Online:
irishgirl,tsntx,RugbyGuy1979

There's not alot of people in there. There were more earlier at gabbly. :x

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
08-15-2007, 08:17 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/chat.php

Users Currently Online:
irishgirl,tsntx,RugbyGuy1979

There's not alot of people in there. There were more earlier at gabbly. :x

~Kisses.

HTG

lol y do u have it out for anything NOT gabbly... are you one of the ppl making $$$ off it like it says on their front page? if not.. y do u care so much... hara i hope u know how much i like you and arent offended by this as im not trying to fight or call u out... just wondering y this seems so personal to you... you can do everything and more on HA chat... and u dont have to give out your personal info to have a pvt convo on there either -j

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-15-2007, 08:46 AM
lol y do u have it out for anything NOT gabbly... are you one of the ppl making $$$ off it like it says on their front page? if not.. y do u care so much... hara i hope u know how much i like you and arent offended by this as im not trying to fight or call u out... just wondering y this seems so personal to you... you can do everything and more on HA chat... and u dont have to give out your personal info to have a pvt convo on there either -j

1. I dont really know how one can make monies on gabbly. But if you check it out when you signed up, *I think You only "could" make money on gabbly when you sign up for AFF (adult friend finder). So NO I'm not making any money out of it. It's just it's alot less complicated and simplier than paltalk. Ofcourse, I was going to check out the official HA chatroom but there were only 3 people in it.

2. I dont really care much one way or the other chatting is chatting any vehicle one might use. And I likewise like you too tho sometimes your too quick to make comments like the one's you made at that old gabbly thread I started..You sounded like you were personally againts using gabbly. And was saying why chat on the "fake" HA chatroom why not go to gay.com instead (or something to that effect) has left me stunned as to why you would even say anything of that sort but eventually hang inside gabbly chat? Does that make sense or clear things up? Ofcourse, I'm offended. Simply because I meant well and only thought that chatting with fellow HA members would be a good thing aside from just counter posting eachother here at the forum. Though you seem to be knocking down something you even havent tried. Is it because you havent thought of the idea first? If not then what gives?

That's all.

~Kisses.

HTG

ottorocket
08-15-2007, 08:50 AM
I like to Gabbly all by myself...like right now actually :roll:

tsntx
08-15-2007, 11:43 AM

1. I dont really know how one can make monies on gabbly. But if you check it out when you signed up, *I think You only "could" make money on gabbly when you sign up for AFF (adult friend finder). So NO I'm not making any money out of it. It's just it's alot less complicated and simplier than paltalk. Ofcourse, I was going to check out the official HA chatroom but there were only 3 people in it.

2. I dont really care much one way or the other chatting is chatting any vehicle one might use. And I likewise like you too tho sometimes your too quick to make comments like the one's you made at that old gabbly thread I started..You sounded like you were personally againts using gabbly. And was saying why chat on the "fake" HA chatroom why not go to gay.com instead (or something to that effect) has left me stunned as to why you would even say anything of that sort but eventually hang inside gabbly chat? Does that make sense or clear things up? Ofcourse, I'm offended. Simply because I meant well and only thought that chatting with fellow HA members would be a good thing aside from just counter posting eachother here at the forum. Though you seem to be knocking down something you even havent tried. Is it because you havent thought of the idea first? If not then what gives?

That's all.

~Kisses.

HTG

nonono nothing crazy like that... i just meant bc i didnt understand y guys dont use gay.com.... it has a ts section and is always full (ie: 100 girls) at a time sometimes .. sure they arent all supermodels... but its non stop talking, non stop room... always busy... it wasnt that i was "against" gabbly... i was just trying to say... y is anyone going to use this *gabbly* when they dont / wont even use this *gay.com*

when paltalk was offered i was all about it bc i thought it was a cool way to have same features as gay.com w/ more control over who could be in the room... not ppl i dont like bc of opinions... but guys like blackmagic that can ruin everyones fun... thats alll... either way both options are there... both are free... both are dead as shit at diff times of day -j

BeardedOne
08-15-2007, 03:17 PM
y is anyone going to use this *gabbly* when they dont / wont even use this *gay.com*

Because *Wink* *Wink* :wink: :wink: , they're not gay. :lol: :lol:

Personaly, I didn't even know gay.com had chat functions. I'll check it out later today.

Seriously though, even if they'd be going there just to get into a TS/TG chatroom, there's a lot of posers that won't even try it because going to gay.com 'makes' them gay.

Or something goofy like that. :shrug

mbf
08-15-2007, 07:04 PM
Personaly, I didn't even know gay.com had chat functions. I'll check it out later today.

Seriously though, even if they'd be going there just to get into a TS/TG chatroom, there's a lot of posers that won't even try it because going to gay.com 'makes' them gay.

BeardedOne,

i rather think people wanna chat with folx they know from posting on this board and therefore want and got a HA-affiliated/now even official chatroom. :?

houstonshemalefan
08-15-2007, 07:48 PM
Damn, you're HOT!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-18-2007, 01:23 AM

BeardedOne,

i rather think people wanna chat with folx they know from posting on this board and therefore want and got a HA-affiliated/now even official chatroom. :?

That's true and what I really had in mind when I started the gabbly chatroom! So HA folks can chat in realtime (since back then our "Official" HA chatroom was NOT working) "in addition to" posting here at the forum. :P Besides, with gay.com chatrooms you really dont know if you are really chatting to a real transexual. I'm sure there are alot of gay men that crossdress on there who are just out fishing for guys pics and or their webcams! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG