PDA

View Full Version : Secret message to Wilford Brimley.

suckseed
07-30-2007, 07:56 AM
It was the right thing to do.

Azanti
07-30-2007, 12:11 PM
The only surviving member of the cast of Cocoon (Of the eight leads) I love this guy.

chefmike
07-30-2007, 02:55 PM
LMFAO...the mods really schooled Wilford, didn't they suckseed?

Oli
07-31-2007, 03:46 AM
You are nothing if not relentless...fucking hilarious...I'm just saying

chefmike
07-31-2007, 04:03 AM
You are nothing if not relentless...fucking hilarious...I'm just saying

LMFAO...I'm just saying...actually I'm just laughing... 8)

suckseed
07-31-2007, 05:16 AM
Hey - we would have been more than happy to let the matter drop. The only reason I give a shit is that I've grown to think that Vicki is a nice person. I don't want to date her no matter what Stalkerbot says. The guy just can't let things drop for too long without dredging it up again. He's clearly delusional. He doesn't seem to notice how often his little quips are just ignored by the rest of the thread's participants either. I'm sure he thinks he's quite the charmer. So what do you do - humor the guy, or call him on his bullshit? I thought it over long ago - and I say shine a light on his shit and MAYBE he'll have an epiphany. But I doubt it.

Now watch him respond by either calling me his online buddy, a tranny chaser, or saying that everyone but me thinks his fantasy is just peachy, or anything but answering the simple question of why he persists in making an ass out of himself - when she's made it fucking abundantly clear that she wants nothing to do with him. Because even Bonzo knows there's nothing he can say in his defense.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/36292

Oli
07-31-2007, 06:10 AM
The guy just can't let things drop for too long without dredging it up again. He's clearly delusional. He doesn't seem to notice how often his little quips are just ignored by the rest of the thread's participants either. I'm sure he thinks he's quite the charmer. So what do you do - humor the guy, or call him on his bullshit? I thought it over long ago - and I say shine a light on his shit and MAYBE he'll have an epiphany. But I doubt it.

Don't hold your breath. It is fun watching you smack him around the room repeatedly though.

Chef, I don't know if you saw this ...

Delete-o-rama for my threads the last couple days.

Heh.

suckseed
07-31-2007, 08:04 AM
Well? Has Bonzo showed his face yet?
[SLAM]

hondarobot
07-31-2007, 08:27 AM
Heh. Wilford Brimley? What the hell?

I get the impression suckseed and chefmike don't want to be online amigos with me anymore.

That sucks.

:lol:

suckseed
07-31-2007, 09:29 AM
Maybe Honda should try a video dating service - it worked for this guy

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2876245

bassman2546
07-31-2007, 10:49 AM
I'm lost. I have no clue what this thread is about. A little explaining please...

suckseed
07-31-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm lost. I have no clue what this thread is about. A little explaining please...

Here...I searched for 'bus'
lol
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=8900&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=bus

chefmike
07-31-2007, 02:21 PM
The guy just can't let things drop for too long without dredging it up again. He's clearly delusional. He doesn't seem to notice how often his little quips are just ignored by the rest of the thread's participants either. I'm sure he thinks he's quite the charmer. So what do you do - humor the guy, or call him on his bullshit? I thought it over long ago - and I say shine a light on his shit and MAYBE he'll have an epiphany. But I doubt it.

Don't hold your breath. It is fun watching you smack him around the room repeatedly though.

Chef, I don't know if you saw this ...

Delete-o-rama for my threads the last couple days.

Heh.

I saw it, Oli...let's just say that it was no surprise. 8)