PDA

View Full Version : My First And Only Time- A True Story

Ted_N_GA
07-30-2007, 03:31 AM
This is a true story of my first time about five years ago that wasn't intentional.

It had been a long week. I was at a trade show all week on my feet all day manning the booth from 7:30am to 5pm, the show had just ended and by the time I was finished breaking the booth down and shipping it out it was about 6pm or so. I had a flight home the next day around noon, so the evening was free.
I hadn’t eaten all day long except for a bagel that morning, and my feet and back where aching. All I wanted to do was go to my hotel room, get out of the suit, take a shower, throw on a pair of jeans and a shirt and go get something to eat and a drink. Then collapse in my room until the next morning and catch my flight home.

Instead of going out of the hotel for dinner, I just stopped at the hotel gift shop, picked up a magazine and then decided to grab something to eat at the hotel bar/restaurant. Quick and easy.
The hostess seated me at a two person table near the bar. I ordered a glass of merlot and began to read my magazine. When I travel alone, and eat alone while traveling, one of the things you do is people watch. While you are eating, or sitting at the bar, you glance up occasionally and watch the drama of life unfold with other people. Hey it keeps you entertained while traveling alone for work. I hadn’t ordered dinner yet, figured I would inhale a couple of glasses of wine before dinner, and would relax and read my magazine. I looked up from my magazine to reach for my wine, scanned the room and noticed an attractive woman sitting at the bar doing the same thing I was, reading and drinking wine. She had long legs visible from her skirt she was wearing and a nice chest I was getting a side shot of as she sat at the bar. As I stared for a minute, she happened to look up from what she was reading and caught me looking. She looked right into my eyes and smiled at me, and realizing I was caught, did what most men do when you get caught starring, immediately look away, I went back to reading the magazine.

About five to ten minutes later as I finished reading the article I was on in the magazine, I looked up from the magazine and did my scan of the room again. My eyes of course gravitated to the woman at the bar. Right as I looked at her, our eyes met and I realized she had been looking at me across the room before I looked at her. All I could think of to do was lift my glass of wine and give her a toast across the room. She smiled lifted her glass of wine and toasted back. I figured that would be it and she would both go back to reading and so would I, but instead, she never sat her wine back down on the bar, she threw some money on the bar and immediately headed over to my table.

She walked right up to me and said, “is this seat taken?” pointing to the other seat at my table. I said no, and she sat down. We introduced each other and I found out her name was Tina.
We made small talk for a few minutes and then the waitress appeared. The waitress asked if I was ready to order dinner, and I boldly said to the waitress, she will be joining me for dinner.
Tina didn’t say anything, other than she needed a menu. She then asked the waitress for another glass of wine, I also ordered one, and to give us a few minutes to look over the menu.
After the waitress walked away, Tina said with a surprised look on her face, I am joining you for dinner? I didn’t know her, she almost looked a little pissed by my boldness. I apologized like a fool idiot, and asked like I should have, would you join me and let me buy you dinner? She laughed as I fell all over myself apologizing and she said, of course I will, just figured I would fuck with you for being so bold. I laughed, said, you got me, touché.

The waitress reappeared with our wines, and we ordered a couple of steaks for dinner. I also ordered a bottle of wine since we were both drinking merlot. We made small talk and then dinner arrived. During dinner we talked about a lot of nothing, and I told her why I was in town, about the trade show, and the day/week I had had. She lived not to far from the hotel and just stopped into the bar for a drink and to relax. She was a good conversationalist, and throughout dinner made me laugh, and several times made me laugh at myself. The waitress stopped by to check on us and I ordered another bottle of wine. We kept talking, polishing off the second bottle of wine, and both were getting a good buzz going. The waitress reappeared, saw us laughing and made the comment, you two are having a good time, can I get you anything else? Tina and I both looked at each other, said no to the waitress and continued to talk. A few minutes later the waitress appeared and dropped the check on the table and said I can take this whenever you would like and walked away. Tina reached for her purse and said, what do I owe you for dinner? I said, nothing, I told you I was buying you dinner. She protested a bit and said, really what do I owe you for dinner. I saw the waitress walking by and handed her the check with my credit card. After the waitress walked away, Tina then said, honestly what do I owe ya. I said nothing, I was buying you dinner. Then Tina said, tell ya what, I don’t like owing people anything and you said several times during dinner your feet and back are killing you from being on your feet all week at the trade show, I can give a great massage, how about I give you a massage for my dinner. I hesitated a bit, and then just realized that I think I was being hit on, so I said sure.

We headed up to my room in the hotel together laughing and poking fun at each other like a couple of teenagers. When we got into my room, she asked if she could use the bathroom, and then told me to take off my shirt and shoes and she will give me that massage when she gets out. While she was in the bathroom, I was hoping she would walk out of the bathroom butt naked and this beauty and I would spend the night screwing our brains out. To my chagrin, as I sat on the bed with just my jeans on, she walked out of the bathroom fully clothed and only had taken her shoes off.

She told me to lie on the bed on my stomach. She then began to give me a really incredible back massage. While she was rubbing my back, I made the comment to her, damn you weren’t kidding, you have great hands and can give a great massage. She kept rubbing my back and I was in a really total state of relaxation. She then said, take off your pants, but leave your underwear on so I can rub your legs. As I sat up to remove my jeans. I tried to kiss her. She pushed me back from the attempted kiss and said, take your pants off. I complied, laid back on my stomach in my boxer shorts and she then began to really work my legs with those great hands. I made the comment, damn that feels good; she let out a little giggle and kept on with the massage. As she continued on with the massage, I was totally relaxed, almost to the point of falling asleep, and figured after the failed kiss attempt, I wasn’t getting any from this beauty giving me the best massage of my life.

It was then the sign that things might change happened. She was rubbing both legs, one hand on each leg, and she reached the top of my legs and reached up inside of each leg of my boxers and was rubbing the tops of my legs and the bottom of each butt cheek inside my boxers. I just lay there saying nothing, after the failed kiss, and hoped she would continue on. She rubbed the bottom of my butt under my boxers for a few minutes and them removed her hands from under my shorts and began to work my back again. After a few minutes as she got to my lower back and the top of my boxers, she hooked a finger under each side of my boxers and started to pull them down. I lifted off the bed a bit, said nothing, and let her slide them down over my legs. Still on my stomach, butt naked, and her fully clothed, she straddled my legs and began to massage the hell out of my butt. I had never had someone really give me a massage of my butt and it felt great. She was massaging all over my butt, and then took a finger and started massaging my asshole. She didn’t penetrate me with her finger, just massaged the outside. That felt great, and it was really starting to turn me on. I could feel my dick getting hard beneath me. After a few more minutes of this, I was rock hard. She slowed down the butt massage, then started sliding her hands up my back and onto my shoulders and was laying right on top of me with her head next to mine. She whispered in my ear, did you enjoy that?

I rolled her off of me onto her side and I rolled to face her. I was rock hard and we both looked down at my dick and said to her, um, yeah. And we both started to laugh a bit. So here I am butt naked and she is still fully clothed next to me. I reached over and caressed her face and neck with my hand and leaned forward to kiss her. She didn’t pull away this time and we began a long French kiss for the next few minutes. She was a great kisser and I was turned on to the max with this woman. We continued to kiss, my dick pressing up against her and I moved my hands to her breasts and started to rub her tits and then unexpectedly she grabbed my hand from her titt, said stop, stop, and the kiss stopped and she sat up.

I said, what, what’s wrong. She then said, you don’t want to do this. Then, I tried to reach over and kiss her and I said, yes I do, I want you. She then said, you are a nice guy, really, you don’t want to do this. I am totally confused at this point and have no idea what the hell this woman wants. I look into her eyes and her eyes are watering, but not into full tears. I say to her, what’s wrong, I want you, I thought you wanted me as well? She said.. you really don’t understand, do you? I say, no give the guy a clue, what do you have major std’s or something? I know, not a slick thing to say. She replies, no asshole…none, why do you? I said, no clean as a whistle and would like to keep it that way. She then replies smartass like, well good for you. At this point, I have no idea where this is going, and it starting to seem almost confrontational. So I say, look, what’s the problem? What’s the matter? What did I do?

She then says, I will show you, but you have to promise not to hurt me. I said, why would I hurt you? She then says, no matter what, promise me you won’t hurt me. I promise. I say. To this day I wonder about that. We are sitting at the edge of the bed, she stands up in front of me and then she then starts to get undressed, VERY nervously. She is almost shaking. She removes her shirt to reveal a great set of tits.
I start to get turned on and hard again. She looks down at my crotch and notices my arousal. She turns around back to me and starts to remove her skirt. Revealing an incredible ass. At this point I am rock hard again. I want this woman more than I have all night. She looks over her shoulder at me and then down at my crouch. She starts to slowly turn around and she says, you still want me? I look up first at her face, my eyes going down to her titts and then lower. Then I notice she has a dick. She isn’t hard, just a dick hanging there. I stare at it. She repeats, so you still want me? I understand now if you don’t.

At this point, I am sitting on the edge of the bed, a bit confused, I have a ragging hard on, and I have this woman in front of me that is hot as hell, but has something extra hanging in between her legs. I look up at her, and looked into her eyes, and she is almost shaking..eyes watering… she is nervous as hell. I grab her hand and sit her back on the edge of the bed with me. The girl is about to come out of her skin she is so nervous. All I could think of to calm her down was, I reached over, put my hand around her neck and pulled her face to mine and gently kissed her on her lips. Then as we gently kissed I gave her a big hugg. As we kiss, I am still 100% turned on by this woman. Something extra or not. We continue to kiss, moving into a French kiss, I start kissing her face, then down her neck and up to her ear. I whisper in her ear, yes, I still want you.

This woman’s face lights up like she just found out she won the lottery. The biggest smile I had seen on her face since I met her. She grabs my face, and pushes me back on the bed and starts to extremely and deeply french kiss me. She keeps kissing me and crawls on top of me, laying on top of me, kissing me like a long lost lover. As she is laying on top of me, kissing me, I feel her getting hard. We continue to make out for what seems like an eternity. We stop kissing for a minute, her face next to mine and I whisper in her ear. I have never done this before. She whispers back in my ear. It’s ok, relax.

She starts kissing my face, moving her kisses down my neck, kissing each of my nipples, and then sucking on each nipple. As she is sucking on my nipples, her hand starts to explore my chest, then moves lower and lower until she is rubbing the side of my dick with her hand. She starts kissing down my stomach, and now my dick is at full attention as she strokes it with her hand. As she gets close to my dick, she looks up and says, I like your dick, and I like that you shave. She is holding my dick in her hand and she starts kissing the side of my dick, kissing my balls and French kissing the hell out of my genitals. I am so turned on I am about to bust a nut right there. She then moved from kisses to licks on my dick. She takes her tongue and flicks it across the tip of my dick and looks up at me. Almost like for approval or something. She keeps licking and kissing my dick. Each time as she gets close to the tip, she kisses it or gently licks it and looks up at me. I want this woman to suck my dick…but she continues this ten minute French kisses and licks on my genitals. Finally, the next time she nears the tip and kisses it, I reach down and touch the back of her head and slowly push her mouth down on my dick. She starts sucking, giving me one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. I am so turned on, I am about to come. I don’t have a condom on, so I reach down to her chin with my hand and reach under to chin to pull her up as I say, I am gonna come. Instead of moving off my dick she continues to suck harder and harder. I start to come and she continues to sick on my dick. I come so hard, one of the best comes of my life, I swear my balls are gonna come through the end of my dick. She continues to swallow every drop and moans as she is swallowing my best orgasm, in years if not ever. She continues the assault on my dick. I am about to bust a tear that orgasm was so good. She hasn’t come off my dick, I pull her off…stop..stop I can’t take it anymore. I roll over on my stomach as I pull her away so she will stop.

She climbs up and lays on my back, kissing my back and neck as she lays on top of me. I am totally spent at this point. I turn my head, and we kiss. She whispers in my ear with a laugh, you enjoyed that didn’t you. I laugh, um you have no idea. She reaches to the nightstand for her purse as she is still laying on top of me. I look up and she pulls out some gum, lets out a giggle, sticks a piece in her mouth and says, want a piece of gum, cinnamon. I say no thanks. She then pulls out a strip of condoms from her purse and lays them on the bed next to us. She is laying on top of me with me on my stomach, and she starts rubbing her hard on in between us. I had almost forgotten about her something extra. She is grinding her hard on between us on my ass, and she whispers in my ear. Do you want me to fuck you, I will if you want. She then pushes her dick in between my cheeks of my butt, and dry humps my butt cheeks. Up to this point, I hadn’t thought about it. Nor ever considered it since she got naked. I thought to myself, well she has just given me the best blowjob probably of my life, so if this is what she wants to make her happy, I am game. So I gave her the only answer I could think of, do you want to fuck me? I want you to feel good too. She then slid off me so we were lying next to each other and I rolled on my side to face her. She looks into my eyes and asks the question again, I will fuck you if you want. And I answer, I want you to feel good and I want to make you feel as good as you did me, so if you want to, we can. I have never done that, but am willing to try. She asks, so it is up to me? I said yeah. She then says, well, I have been out with a couple of guys, and they always ask for me to fuck them. I have said no up to this point, and have never fucked a guy before, but figured, if that is what guys want, I might try it to make them happy. I do want to make you happy. My reply, well unless you want to, you don’t need to do that for me.

Again her face lights up like a Christmas tree, and she kisses me. She says, you really are a good guy. We lay there holding each other kissing off and on, and then I ask, what can I do to make you feel good? She then says, can I be honest? I nod. She then tells me that she has been taking hormones for the last three years and she can get hard, but has a very difficult time coming. She says it is ok, but don’t worry about her and don’t feel bad as she probably can’t come. Even masturbating she says she can’t come three quarters of the time. I give her a kiss and whisper in her ear, well I want to make you feel good. We start making out again and I start getting hard again. We continue for like ten minutes and then she the breaks off the kissing and hugging.

She then gets up on her knees and turns around on her other side so we are on our sides, facing each other but in a 69 position. She starts sucking on my dick again, and as she does, moves her own dick closer to my face. I reach out with my hand and start to rub her. She is hard as a rock as well. She doesn’t stop sucking me as I explore her down there. Not knowing what I am doing, I lick the tip of her dick my tongue. With that she pushes a bit forward with her hips, so her dick moves closer to my mouth. I then take her in my mouth and try and suck her dick. I go about thirty seconds and she comes off my own dick and says…teeth…watch your teeth, and goes back to sucking me. I try again, watching my teeth, sucking a bit, licking, then figure I would try and deep throat her. As I do, she pulls away from my mouth again, and says… teeth. Nothing else. The poor girl, I want to make her feel good, and I am scraping her dick up with my teeth. She stops sucking on me for a minute, reaches in her purse and pulls out a tube of lube. She hands it to me and says use this, rub me. I take out a glob of the gel lube and begin to rub it all over her still hard cock, despite my teeth assault. I then begin the slippery rubbing and stroking of her. I close my eyes and think of masturbating, and how I rub myself, and do what I do to myself I do to her. I am stroking and rubbing her and I feel a moan coming off my own dick. Actually she finally is enjoying what I am doing to her. I continue, and she continues sucking me. As I am stroking her, I figure I might try sucking her again. This time only take the tip of her dick in my mouth and use my hand for the rest. So I am stroking her and sucking the tip of her dick the best I know how, not trying to take more of her in my mouth, for fear I will scrape her with my teeth again. I keep this up for couple of minutes and then she stops sucking my dick for minute and says, god that feels good, right there, don’t stop what you are doing.

I work up the stroking on her dick, start doing a twisting motion in my strokes I love when someone does it to me,
and at the same time sucking on just the tip of her dick. As soon as I start the twisting motion, she assaults my dick like I have the last dick on earth. Whatever I am doing she is liking I assume. So we both continue. I feel an orgasm coming on soon and I try to hold back so I can make her feel good as long as possible. I work in every stroke with my hand I like to have done on my own dick with her, all of the sudden she says oh my god, with my dick
still in her mouth and keeps up on me. I am about to blow any second and I keep doing the best I can on her. I take my other hand and
wipe a bit of lube from her dick on my index finger and then start to rub it on her asshole. I slip my finger in and gently finger fuck her
with my finger up to the first knuckle while using my other hand to stroke her and my mouth to suck her. All of the sudden she stops sucking on me,
rolls half on her back…and says oh my god yes, yes…god please don’t stop. I continue on with what I am doing and feel her dick spasm in my mouth.
She said she couldn’t come, so I don’t worry and continue on. She keeps saying please don’t stop, don’t stop. She grabs the back of my head with her hand and holds my head in place…says again, please don’t stop. All of the sudden, the girl that can’t come, dick spasms again and she starts to shoot down my throat. I try and pull back a bit off her dick but she holds my head there as she continues to come. I do everything I can not to gag on the load of come and just swallow it as she shoots and shoots. It seems like eternity, but several minutes go by and she finishes coming. She grabs my hair and pulls me
up to her face and deeply French kises me and huggs the hell out of me. She says looking in my eyes, been a long time since a guy made me come. We kiss for a few minutes, and then her kiss breaks off and she rolls me onto my back. I am still hard as a rock and turned on as hell.

She grabs a condom and rips the package apart and the condom is on my dick in about 20 seconds. Then she grabs the lube, grabs a glob of it and reaches behind her. She climbs on top of me, grabs my dick and I am inside her in a few seconds. Damn she is tight. She starts to wiggle her hips and work my dick in the circular motion inside her, and within about two minutes I am ready to pop a nut again. She sees the look on my face, comes down near my face and starts French kissing me while riding the hell out of my dick. I start to come again, almost as hard as the first time and she keeps riding me until I am about ready to pass out from total exhaustion. She rolls off of me and lays next to me, her head in my arms and face next to mine. She starts to laugh, and says, you liked that didn’t you. Again, my reply…ya think. And we both break out in laughter.

She then gets up from the bed, and says I will be right back, don’t move and heads for the bathroom. I am laying there with my limp dick still in the condom on my back. She returns from the bathroom with a washcloth and towel. As I lay there, she takes the condom off, and cleans me up with the warm washcloth, then dries me off with the towel. Reaches down after drying me off, kisses the tip of my dick, and says, you will sleep good tonight. I think to myself how sensual that was, her cleaning me off like that.

She takes the washcloth and towel back to the bathroom and climbs back into bed. It is about 11pm by now and I am exhausted. Hell I was before this beauty ended up in my room. I ask her, Tina, spend the night with me. I have to getup and leave by 9am for my flight around noon, but spend the night anyway. She agrees and says, sure, you mind if I go take a bath before bed. I agree. I turn the light off in the room, turn on the tv, and hear the bathtub running in the bathroom. She is taking a bath not a shower. I look at the clock, 11:30pm as I start to doze off.

I wake up to Tina sucking on my dick, I look at the clock, 12:45. She has some lube on her hands and takes a finger and starts to rub it on my asshole. Then she slips her finger in my butt slowly, while continuing with her mouth and other hand on my dick. Damn this feels good. New feeling as no one had ever done this to me before. She reaches her one finger farther up my ass and is rubbing inside my ass. Holy shit this feels good. All of the sudden I feel what feels like lightning shoot through my dick and I start to come hard as hell. She swallows every drop and removes her finger from my ass and mouth from my dick. She goes in the bathroom and returns to the bed a few minutes later and climbs next to me in my arms. She says, I took an hour long bath and came out and you where half hard. A hard dick is a terrible thing to waste, laughs. Kisses me on the lips and we fall asleep in each others arms.

The alarm goes off at 6:45am. Shit I am still tired. Tina is still in my arms from the same way we fell asleep last night. I have to pee. I slide her off my arm and go into the bathroom and pee and brush my teeth. Tina is still asleep when I return. I start a pot of coffee in the room. A few minutes later, as the coffee is brewing and making the coffee machine brewing racket Tina wakes up from her sleep, says, the coffee smells good, and I watch as she heads into the bathroom. Damn this girl has a great ass, I think as I watch her head into the bathroom. I start thinking about her ass as she is in the bathroom, and I start to get hard again.

While she is in the bathroom, I pour us both a cup of coffee and sit down on the couch. She comes out of the bathroom and sits down next to me inhaling the coffee. She says, damn this is good. Her sitting there naked next to me, she looks down and notices my morning arousal. She says nothing, goes over to the nightstand, returns with a condom and some lube. She lubes up her butt and puts the condom on me and she gets down on her knees, leaning over the coffee table, her butt right in front of me. I sit there on the couch, looking at her incredible ass right in front of me. She says, you want this or not? And laughs. I get down on my knees as well and slowly enter her from behind. I slide in and out her with slow strokes for a few minutes and then she says, fuck me already. I grab both of her hips and start to pound her from behind. Minutes later I am coming a great come from fucking this tight ass. I lay on top of her over the coffee table for a few minutes and then slide off of her, and go into the bathroom and clean up for a couple of minutes. After that..I realize I am totally spent…I need a nap or some more sleep, but also need to get to the airport.

I come back from the bathroom, and Tina is sitting there on the couch with an evil grin on her face. She says, I bet I can make you hard and come again. I say, nice thought but um.. I am spent, I really don’t think I can. My dick is actually a little sore from all of it’s use. She laughs. And says again, I bet you I can get you hard and make you come again. I say, ok, what’s the bet. She says, I need to get my nails, hair and makeup done today, so I will bet you $200 I can make you hard again and come again in less than 5 minutes. We both look down at my dick that looks like I just got out of a cold shower, and I say, fine it is a bet. I think…I know my dick, and he is done for the day. She says.. sit down and put both of your feet up on the coffee table.

She climbs in between my legs and pulls me forward so half of my ass is hanging off the couch. With my legs up on the coffee table and butt hanging off the couch, And her in between my legs I am in a position like a woman having a baby. What does this girl have in mind I wonder. Tina says, the bet starts when I touch your dick.. deal? I say ok, as my dick is still in its very limp state. She then takes some lube and lubes up my ass, pushing in some lube inside my ass with her finger. She grabs a napkin from the coffee table, wipes her hands off and kisses the inside of each of my thighs. I am still in my limp state wondering what she has in mind. She kisses my thighs and then moves her kisses from my thighs up to my stomach, missing touching my dick. Ok, the bet hasn’t started I think. She continues kissing up my stomach, moving to kissing my nipples. As she moves up to kiss my nipples I feel her hard on touching the bottom of my ass. I ignore it, thinking about what she said last night, and enjoy the kissing of my nipples. She begins to slowly suck on each of my nipples and she reaches down and takes her dick and pushes it up against my asshole. She doesn’t penetrate me, just moves her dick up against me. As she continues to suck on each nipple she pushes against my asshole, not entering me, just pushing up against the outside. Then I realize, this girl is going to fuck me. She is going to take my virgin ass. Should I say something? I hadn’t thought about doing this or planned on this happening. She slowly pushes her dick up against my ass, still not entering me. My dick starts to get hard. The thought of her fucking me is turning me on. Every time she pushes up against my ass, I expect her to penetrate me and fuck me. Shit she has no condom on, I shouldn’t be doing this. I clench up my asshole so she won’t enter me I think. She does this for a few more minutes, sucking on my nipples, and pushing up against my ass, teasing me, and shit, I am turned on thinking about getting fucked. I am rock hard and she hasn’t touched my dick. She moves up from my nipples and kisses me on the mouth, deep French kisses. As she does, I feel her press hard against my asshole, I tighten up further, she stops just short of entering me. I am so turned on at the thought of this, I might just come there on the spot without her even touching my dick. She hasn’t said a word, she is kissing me, deep French kissing and her dick is right up against my ass, about to enter me at any minute. I am nervous, but turned on as hell.

My asshole is getting sore from keeping it so tightened up, hoping this will stop her from entering me. I am turned on, Then Tina does the unexpected. I assumed one more hard push like the last one, and she would be fucking the shit out of me. But instead of that, she quickly stops kissing me, drops down to my dick, sticks a finger in my ass, and deep throats me. She rubs my prostate in my ass, and about four stokes of her deep throat and I am coming again. I am coming hard. A good come. I lasted maybe a minute after she touched my dick with her mouth. She swallows every drop, kissing and licking my dick clean. She looks up from my dick, comes up and kisses me on the lips. And says, told ya I could make ya come again. With that she says, I am going to take a shower before I leave. She heads into the bathroom, while I sit there on the couch.

Reality sets in as I look at the clock. It’s 8am and I have to check out of the hotel in an hour or I am going to miss my flight home. While Tina is in the bathroom, I layout my clothes, packup my suitcase and wait to use the bathroom. Tina walks out of the bathroom nude, I kiss her, and say, please don’t leave until I get out of the shower. I shower, , get dressed and join Tina on the couch. We talk for a few minutes. I reach in my wallet and hand her the $200, saying a bet is a bet. She smiles and kisses me lightly on the lips.

Tina says, I know we both have to go, can I ask you some questions I am curious about? I say sure. She says, you will answer them honest? I say yes. She says, have you ever been with a girl like me before. I say no. She asks, have you been with a guy? I say no, no interest. She says, a little while ago on the couch, the thought of me fucking you turned you on didn’t it. I said, um…ya think. She asked, had you thought about that up to that point. I said no not really. You think you learned something about yourself since last nite. I say yes. She then asks, why did you agree to go through with it last night when you saw me naked? I answer her the honest way I knew, well, I saw you in the restaurant and you turned me on. When you gave me the massage that greatly turned me on. I wanted you. So when I saw you had something extra, it didn’t really change that I wanted you. You turned me on, not your something extra. With that she kissed me, said that was a very nice thing to say, and gave me a great big hug. We both stood up, exchanged phone numbers and she said, I had a great time, give me a call sometime. I said the same thing.

I checked out of the hotel, got on the plane home, and as I sat on the plane ride home, starring out the window thinking about the great nite I had spent with Tina. We never saw each other again. I did see Tina’s picture on an escort site on the web a few years later. I never did know if she was escorting the nite I saw her, maybe the bet that morning. Who knows. Anyway, it was a nite to remember, that was my first and only time with a girl with something extra and a nite that I will never forget.

uncutflmeat
07-30-2007, 04:48 PM
Nice story and you are a lucky guy :)

62des
08-01-2007, 11:06 PM
Damn man that is my fantasy. To have sex and get blowjobs multiple times in a day. You lucky bastard. But it sounds a bit risky doing all of this with a TS you dont even know without protection. I wouldn't have taken the risk.

Teck20
08-04-2007, 12:40 AM
Damn man that is my fantasy. To have sex and get blowjobs multiple times in a day. You lucky bastard. But it sounds a bit risky doing all of this with a TS you dont even know without protection. I wouldn't have taken the risk.

Man the risk was not that high he used protection I give him mad props now I give him beyound mad props cuz I can only wish for a fantasy like that to happen. Have you tried to contact her at all you really should!

Genesis1988
08-04-2007, 11:41 AM
That was absolutely beautiful. All I can say.

TJ347
08-07-2007, 03:00 AM
With an experience so incredible, I can't believe that in the time since, you haven't had another one. What's the holdup?

Anyway, wonderful recounting of your first time.

Ted_N_GA
08-11-2007, 12:11 AM
With an experience so incredible, I can't believe that in the time since, you haven't had another one. What's the holdup?

Anyway, wonderful recounting of your first time.

TJ:
Glad you enjoyed the story.
Well in my old age (39) I have slowed down from my wilder days. Thankfully I made it through my 20's and 30's with a clean bill of health.
These days I need a mental connection with someone instead of just chasing ass. :D To me it wasn't the "something extra" it was the girl that turned me on. Kinda where I am in my life right now. If I met another girl like her, I would be game. But just to search out "another experience", hell I would call someone from eros.com and pay for it. :D

Take Care,
Ted

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
05-12-2008, 12:23 AM
So when you say first and only time does that rule out the possibility of being with her again because that'd be a shame also if it were to happen again you'd tell us right.

ToyBoy6669
06-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Damn man that is my fantasy. To have sex and get blow jobs multiple times in a day. You lucky bastard. But it sounds a bit risky doing all of this with a TS you dont even know without protection. I wouldn't have taken the risk.

Man the risk was not that high he used protection I give him mad props now I give him beyond mad props cuz I can only wish for a fantasy like that to happen. Have you tried to contact her at all you really should!

Well he used protection for the anal sex but taking a load and the teeth scraping her penis put him at risk also. Any time there are fluids transfered theres a risk, but hes free and clear now so its something to look back on fondly, like I do with my somewhat random encounter with the hottest Red Head TS in town.

Frostbite
11-14-2008, 07:10 PM
That was very hot!
Thank you.

adamvortex
02-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Good writing - thanks for sharing

DL_NL
02-22-2009, 08:05 PM
Very well-written, thank you.

14inch
04-19-2009, 02:09 PM
yummy yummy...got damm hard reading dis out

Tamar
05-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Hot story

catgrrl
03-27-2011, 11:54 PM
Fantastic story...Thank you

tgirl69
04-28-2011, 06:52 PM
nice story, so have you thought about meeting another t girl since?

Ineeda SM
04-29-2011, 04:50 AM
BABEWONDER: Keep your spam out of the stories threads.

CuriousAl
05-02-2011, 02:50 AM
Just want to say that was an awesome story.

crewdawg
05-12-2011, 12:30 AM
OMFG, I wish that would happen to me. I'd so let her fuck me!!! Great story. Lucky, lucky man!!!!!

tj1976
12-12-2011, 05:33 AM
Ted great story...hey when you seen her ad on an escort site,what is her name and contact info? just curious...

starkem
04-26-2012, 10:47 AM
Bravo! Great story and intensely sexual encounter that got me very excited. Well done.

deepcock10
05-24-2012, 08:37 PM
Thanks for taking the timeand effort to write that down....great stuff!

dpx1384
11-26-2021, 03:53 AM
outstanding story!