PDA

View Full Version : Shemale Yum Birthday Month August - ADVANCE NOTICE

GroobySteven
07-29-2007, 11:05 PM
http://www.shemaleyum.com

Our tenth birthday celebrations are being arranged of the site for August. This is going to be the best month to try a membership on Shemale Yum.

Daily updates with Yum Birthday Babes.

Daily competitions: Win free DVD's, Grooby website memberships and more. Only for Shemale Yum members.

Promotions! Other non-Grooby websites will be giving away signed DVD's, Memberships, Memoribilia and much more. Only to Shemale Yum memberships.

...and on top of this, the regular updates of over 30 models during the month of August.

Now offering CCBill and Epoch processing. See our new front page.

We will be updating the news and views daily on http://www.grooby.com/blog/

Watch Hung Angels for more details.

seanchai

The Guardian
07-30-2007, 12:51 AM
Now that's what I like to hear. More Shecock for the $Dollar. What's not to like??

On the Commodities Market, this is sure to drive up the cost of Fresh Shecock. It's just economics.......Supply (In Inches) vs. Demand (In Feet),
just don't jive.

I think I'm in :!:

Thanks Mr. G :D

GroobySteven
07-30-2007, 09:04 PM
It could save the dwindling she-economy and create more tranny-sactions.

seanchai

Nikka
07-30-2007, 09:57 PM
can I go to the party?

The Guardian
07-31-2007, 01:15 AM
It could save the dwindling she-economy and create more tranny-sactions.

seanchai

Well Mr. G, it looks like you have cornered the market on this particular Commodity for the next couple of months.

I think I may want to play some options. What are you offering to up those tranny-sactions :?:

Besides the obvious..... :wink:

Willie Escalade
07-31-2007, 01:46 AM
We have something in common besides our love for T-girls...both of our respective birthdays are in August! Happy Birthday!

The Guardian
07-31-2007, 02:04 AM
LOL......let's see some creativity from you boys. What would really be HOT?

I always like BOGO, buy one get one FREE.

2 for 1 is always good.

How about, Get all Grooby Sites for a single price, good for seven days?

Test the waters, then a HOT Screamin Deal on your choice of min 2 for the next month?

Mr. G.....do us right! :D