PDA

View Full Version : Fri. August 24 Hawaiian Luau Party W/ Guest * Jessica Host

AllanahStarrNYC
07-29-2007, 09:14 PM
Hey Guys!

Yes- Summer is almost over and we are going to say bye bye to it with a bang!

Join myself and very special guest hostess Jessica Host of www.JessicasDiary.com for a HAWAIIN LUAU party Fiday August 24!

It's going to be a HOT one as we turn Vapor into a big Luau themed place!

The night will feature our featured dancers, dvd giveaways, live shows, the grand finals of the hot body bikini contest and the RETURN of the LIVE photo shoots in the VIP room!!

Jessica Host has agreed to be the special guest hostess this night and will be hosting the VIP room with me as well as doing a live photo shoot!

The live photo shoots will take place @ 1:30 AM and 2:30 AM in the VIP room exclusively!

It's going to be a fun packed night of non stop action and lovely girls!

@ Club Vapor
143 Madison Ave. (between 31st and 32 st)
Ladies $20
Gentlemen $40
VIP Seating $100
No Dress code!

And everyone will get 'leid' as they come through the door!

See you there darlings!

Nikka
08-10-2007, 06:02 AM
cute :)

whatsupwithat
08-14-2007, 02:43 AM
cute :)

very. :)

AllanahStarrNYC
08-17-2007, 05:04 AM
The official party flyer~

vanished
08-17-2007, 01:13 PM
The official party flyer~

You get more beautiful all the time - the eyes and that sweet hot pink lipstick over those GORGEOUS lips! WE LOVE YOU

werwt22
08-24-2007, 06:26 AM
Jessica is the finest TS I've ever had the pleasure if laying my eyes on. She's so sexy I forget she's a TS every single time I see her. #1 as far as beauty goes in my book. Too bad I cant make on of those parties again til next month.

rprince
08-25-2007, 11:35 AM
Her cock tastes good too, wish it was at least 10 inches, but her and her Ts Girl will double team that ass . Jessy will make you suck her cock while her Ts Friend pound your asshole and they will make you their slave. Don't get it twisted when she gets open, she will treat you like a slut and fuck you all in your ass.