PDA

View Full Version : I WANT TO MARRY A POSTOP

Pinocchio82
07-29-2007, 05:20 PM
Here in my city, in italy, there is a very sexy postop girl,her name is roberta... she is now about 45, but when she was young she was an hottie, she worked as hairdresser ad now after srs she is married... i want to know if is legal in other countries and what the tgirls think about adoption and marrying... if there is another new girl around here, i will consider even a ltr.... Kisses

praetor
07-29-2007, 05:30 PM
Hi, i wish you luck, in Spain is legal the union between man and tgirl. I hope you obtain exit in your desire.
Regards from Rio de Janeiro.

TrueBeauty TS
07-29-2007, 07:22 PM
Here in my city, in italy, there is a very sexy postop girl,her name is roberta... she is now about 45, but when she was young she was an hottie, she worked as hairdresser ad now after srs she is married... i want to know if is legal in other countries and what the tgirls think about adoption and marrying... if there is another new girl around here, i will consider even a ltr.... Kisses

Buon giorno!

In the USA it is legal to marry a post op once they have the documents to show they've had SRS and changed the sex on their birth certificate. Although it may vary slightly from state to state.

As to adoption and marrage, T girls are just like any other girls. Some want that, some don't. For myself, I would love marrage and to adopt a child or two.

Ciao

SarahG
07-29-2007, 07:42 PM
If a postop and a gb were married and taking a road trip through the US, their marriage's legal status would change in varying ways through virtually every state they pass through.

Even in some states where you can change birth certificates after SRS, you have case law such as the littleton case to deal with.

Per adoption, I suspect- hopefully someone else will have more information- that it will depend on the legalized discrimination (if present) in a given state dealing with lgbt adoptions... I have heard stories about some states (FL comes to mind) refusing to let couples adopt if it is revealed that one of the parties involved is trans (although I wonder how that would work out if the couple consisted of a mtf and a ftm...).

I don't know how extensive the background checks are, even after Littleton texas does not test your blood to determine your sex chromosomes prior to issuing marriage licenses. It could be as simple as a marriage in such states is feasible based on identification papers alone (provided the girl passes) but the marriage would be invalidated legally if it were ever contested such as in probate court (which is how Littleton actually came into existance...).

TrueBeauty TS
07-29-2007, 08:03 PM
If a postop and a gb were married...

What is a gb?

SarahG
07-29-2007, 08:24 PM

What is a gb?

A nontrans XY male.

TrueBeauty TS
07-29-2007, 08:29 PM

What is a gb?

A nontrans XY male.

Huh... never heard that before. Does it stand for "genitic boy"? I seriously thought it might mean Gay Boy.

Pinocchio82
07-29-2007, 08:31 PM
well, there are photos of couple with a ts wife?

SarahG
07-29-2007, 08:32 PM

What is a gb?

A nontrans XY male.

Huh... never heard that before. Does it stand for "genitic boy"?

You guessed it.

Generally speaking we tend to remember/use GG more because, well I guess XX nontrans women tend to be more interesting? (dunno, speculating here).

Pinocchio82
07-29-2007, 10:46 PM
it is possible that someone wants to have srs, because she is in love?

Rod la Rod
07-30-2007, 12:27 AM

That might not be a good idea. It is like getting a tattoo to show your love for
someone.

A tattoo can be removed, changed or ignored.

SRS is pretty much permanent and irreversible. :smh

TrueBeauty TS
07-30-2007, 06:51 AM

That might not be a good idea. It is like getting a tattoo to show your love for
someone.

A tattoo can be removed, changed or ignored.

SRS is pretty much permanent and irreversible. :smh

Agreed on this. A girl should never get SRS for someone ELSE. She should get it for herself.

Pinocchio82
07-30-2007, 09:31 AM
someone here have got photos of a married postop?

TrueBeauty TS
07-30-2007, 09:56 AM
someone here have got photos of a married postop?

I don't understand your question. Married people look the same as single people. :?:

However, you can look for married TS people here.

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TSsuccesses/TSgallery1.html

lahabra1976
08-10-2007, 12:53 AM
I think in Texas, not sure, you can easily change your identity to F and get married?

tsntx
08-10-2007, 02:12 AM
I think in Texas, not sure, you can easily change your identity to F and get married?

try again sweetheart... also there are numerous ways around adoption issues such as surrogates, spouses, family, or having one w/ a friend .... its not hard to have a kid, just ask that 19yr old loser w/ 3 ... hell he might even give you one -j :lol: :twisted: