PDA

View Full Version : A hard man to read

LCF
07-29-2007, 11:17 AM
I work in retail, and not to boost my own ego, but according to my boss I make about twice the sales as anybody else, and from my own perspective I do about half the work. I had a strange experience tonight where three different women in one night all told me seperately that I was impossible to read and they couldn't figure out what was going on in my head. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I honestly have no idea and welcome anything anyone else has to say.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-29-2007, 01:32 PM
it's a good thing, a very good thing, take this from another person that has been told that several times

and quiet as kept I guarantee all those women love you for being hard to read, otherwise you'd be bored

chefmike
07-29-2007, 01:40 PM
Definitely a good thing. They are intrigued and challenged by you if they say that.

Quinn
07-29-2007, 04:02 PM
Cosign the previous two statements. It's definitely one of the best things you can have going for you when dealing with women, in business, or just about any situation.

-Quinn

Hannibal Lecter
07-29-2007, 06:31 PM
I work in retail, and not to boost my own ego, but according to my boss I make about twice the sales as anybody else, and from my own perspective I do about half the work. I had a strange experience tonight where three different women in one night all told me seperately that I was impossible to read and they couldn't figure out what was going on in my head. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I honestly have no idea and welcome anything anyone else has to say.

Yeah, and then suddenly Nasa experts called you and asked for help which confused you even more.. Right?

LCF
07-30-2007, 02:30 AM
Nah, I'm pretty used to THAT one by now.