PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks & This & That

AllanahStarrNYC
07-29-2007, 01:33 AM
My sincere thanks to all of you who came to my b day party last night. It was a great night! A lot of people from out of town and a lot of new faces and familiar friends that made the evening great! It was great to see many of the HA folks too. It was a very well attended night!

The club looked fantastic thanks to Tommy- and many thanks to NYCe, JWBlack, and all of the staff who make the events possible and work so hard and put up with my crazyness- LOL. Thank you for really putting up with me when I turn into party promoting monster Allanah nothing is right and fix it now. ( Just one of my personalities :)

I would like to offer an apology for those that were expecting Vaniity- as she was not there. Vaniity had an accident while hiking and a series personal issues that made it impossible for her to attend the event. It is very stressing and difficult to me when something like this happens, as I have put so much effort into promoting a party and I feel I have let people down when someone does not come that is promised . I do understand that certain situations are beyond my control and I as a promoter can only do so much. My sincere apologies to those that were dissapointed.

I do wish Vaniity a speedy recovery and I do hope that she can make it to New York sometime in the future as I would really love to have her.

A very special thanks to the lovely Sexy Jade- who I called last minute to make an apperance (it was her b day as well HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE!!!!) and she so graciously accepted and was a lovely host. I really hope that we can have her as a special guest party host with her OWN party in the near future. Thank you sweetie- you are a doll.

Well it was another 21st bday party and a great one. Thank you again to all of you.

The monthly party will be returning again August 24 with special hostess Jesssica Host.

LG
07-29-2007, 01:45 AM
My sincere thanks to all of you who came to my b day party last night. It was a great night! A lot of people from out of town and a lot of new faces and familiar friends that made the evening great! It was great to see many of the HA folks too. It was a very well attended night!

Happy 21st (again :D )! Sounds like it was a great party. I hope I can make your 21st birthday next year!

And I do hope Vaniity recovers soon.

Castor_Troy05
07-29-2007, 07:18 AM
Glad to hear the party was a success, shame about Vaniity. I thought she'd recovered already