PDA

View Full Version : The 'get it off your chest' thread.........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-28-2007, 03:23 PM
I need to vent about this, I've heard it way too much and let it slide..........

As many of you know I frequent the parties held in Manhattan as much as possible, anything I can do to support the habit (LMAO). Yet when I go back home I cut through my favorite childhood borough [town/village/county etc.] and I run into some chicks that always like to hang out locally but never at the events.

Their response when i ask them why they don't show up............... and keep in mind this is just me summarizing the multiple answers I receive since they all basically sound alike.............

"Oh I don't go to the parties because they are all the same, I don't like the atmosphere...................."

YOU DON'T LIKE THE ATMOSPHERE?!?
THE PARTIES ARE ALL THE SAME?!?

no bitch(es) here's the deal
1. you can't compete with women who have or are seriously doing a transition when you take off makeup and go out as a boy every morning
2. you can't compete with women who are willing to spend $10 to $20 for a cover charge that you'd be mad about because that cuts into your [drug] habits money supply
3. you can't compete with women who will spend money on a cab to do good business instead of staying at that local bar where you know the money hagglers will be and you can do those quickie car visits............

glad I got that off my chest
JWBL™