PDA

View Full Version : Wendys New Dvd line

WendyWilliams
03-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Well after a year of financing, looking for distributors, saving for talent and trying to figure this business out, I finally have a preview from my first video Wendys Home Adventures, part 2 of the series is almost done.

Wendys Wild Shemales: Starring myself, Nomi X, ANgel Eyez, and GG Nakita will be ready for boxcover view on Tuesday.

Kourtney from Texas is in town now shooting a scene tomorrow for Wendys Wild Shemales 2 and Im working on figuring out the other 2 girls will be, Im thinking Lady GOdiva and Tanya of Florida.

Anyhow there are preview clips at www.shemalevideostore.com and I will post boxcovers as they become available.

This isnt the final copy but I couldnt wait to share, He forgot to post some information: Length of video and Description of the 4 scenes. So Ill post the Edited one also when done.

Hugs
Wendy

ts_admirer
03-18-2005, 11:34 PM
hi Wendy,
ty for the nice preview of your video, it looks like it's going to be one fantastic video. By the way i sure would luv to be piled drived by u any time, u r just so hot.

mtbazz
03-19-2005, 12:21 AM
nice wendy..love that preview, and love that black shemale cock

SPOOKABLE_TRANNY
03-20-2005, 04:27 AM
You look more like a drag queen than a woman.

Mugai_hentaisha
03-20-2005, 05:06 AM

i really wished you would have said that in jest Spooky but alas you didn't

I think she looks okay. I have seen her look better but there is nothing really wrong with the cover pics.

maybe you should change your name to Jaded_Tranny because to me there is nothing Spooky about you., Yeah I went there :D

ndial
03-20-2005, 05:46 AM

You've got to be one of the dumbest fuckers on this entire board. Yes, it's a public message board and yes, everyone is indeed entitled to his/her own opinion. The problem you have is you don't seem to realize the type of comments you tend to make may have the long term effect of lowering participation from members of the TS community. This includes the ones you don't think "look like a drag queen". In short, go find a deep hole in the ground and bury yourself in it.

Felicia Katt
03-20-2005, 06:07 AM
Spookable. put up or shut up. Post your pic or stop taking pot shots.

Felicia

joyboy123
03-20-2005, 10:44 AM
Spookable. put up or shut up. Post your pic or stop taking pot shots.

Felicia

Felicia is correct.

Yes, put yourself out there since you always seem to have something negative to say about another person's appearance.

Ecstatic
03-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Felicia, Mugai_hentaisha, ndial, joyboy123--you're all right on! Jeez, I'll bet I'd make a better-looking tranny than Spookable! Beard and all! :twisted:

romeo
03-20-2005, 05:06 PM
HEY SPOOKABLE_TRANNY YOU ARE A COWARD!!!
SHOW US YOUR PICTURE!!
YOU'RE HIDING BEHIND A PC!
OK....NOW I FEEL LIKE MEGABODYNYC , LOL :lol: :lol:

WendyWilliams
03-20-2005, 06:55 PM
Again spookable comes to personally attack me, YAWN. THankyou Spookable for your words and as always its people like you who motivate me to be a better person.

May God Bless you and give you half the wonderful Life I have.

Man, Drag Queen, Transsexual, Faggot, Crossdressor, Human
Wendy

Labels are nothing but words!

WendyWilliams
03-20-2005, 06:56 PM
Just for you SPookable ENjoy I hope it makes you full of anger and negativity.

WendyWilliams
03-20-2005, 06:58 PM
More of me for Spookable

anothervoyeur
03-21-2005, 08:38 AM
If that's all it takes to get you to post more pictures, maybe I'll start trashing you on the boards... :twisted:

TexasHope12
03-21-2005, 07:00 PM
WOW-DAMN

What ALOT of airbrushing can do.

Found this original on ShemaleStrokers.com and then compare it to the one she posted. Check out the before and after. The magic or air brushing.

SPOOKABLE_TRANNY
03-21-2005, 08:57 PM
:shock:
Isn't that false advertisement?
Absolutely frightening! She really needs to stop tanning! It's ruining her complexion! I'd suggest she sue her tanning salon!

Harrys Boy
03-21-2005, 09:41 PM
I dont want to get involved but i hardly think its a coincidence that texas hope joins 2day and posts for the first time 2day, its obviously the same person as the one handing out the critiscism, whats the point?

TexasHope12
03-21-2005, 10:03 PM
Great conspiracy theory!!! But unfortunate like most urban legends:untrue.

I have been lurking around the boards here recently, and am a member of ShemaleStrokers.com. I saw the picture she posted and the DRASTIC difference from the heavy airbrushing and joined up to make a point.
Her ad on EROS.COM states that her photos are unretouched. LOL

AND BTW- are new members here required to post only on certain posts?
Last time I noticed this is a free board/ free speech?

And my comparison was not inflamatory- its an obvious fact that that photograph had been altered drastically and features, noses, hairline, etc have been changed. For GOD sakes she even got rid of her freckles.

I'll make sure in the future I make other contributions that seem acceptable as a new member. Apparently, revealing certain truths are taboo.

Harrys Boy
03-21-2005, 10:46 PM
U know, i like freckles.

Mugai_hentaisha
03-21-2005, 11:15 PM
Dear fucking Gods Spooky, Wendy isn't the only person to utilize freaking airbrushing it is a common practice, so get over it.

Gods i get so freaking tired of people like spooky going out of their way to find something wrong with people and gloat in it. If your beauty is so Godlike then please post them so we can bask in your serene prescence (sp). until then...........................

i wasn't going to do this because I do not think my face inpires anything but revolusion but to keep out of Spooky's league.

Harrys Boy
03-21-2005, 11:47 PM
Its the Karate Kid!

Ironhead
03-21-2005, 11:56 PM
Wendy, if Spook criticizes you and you post more pics for him, does that mean if I insult you you'll go out to dinner with me? :lol:

WendyWilliams
03-22-2005, 01:56 AM
Omg how great you are,,,Yes actually Danielle touched it up for me and I love it, Removed my freckles, etcc.

Thank You so much for taking the time to point it out, as I know who it is and your "envy' of me is quite amusing. NOt sure why someone of your "status" feels the need to go out of your way to belittle and make fun but OH well life goes on, I grow stronger and you grow even more bitter.

As far as false advertising, If you think I am the ONLY ts to ever airbrush a photo you live in disney world.

HOwever NONE of my pics on my website are airbrushed and the pink picture Danielle was playing with some pics and did it and I liked it so much I used it. If that hurt your feelings SORRY.

Spookable baby I get airbrushed TAN not tanning in a bed so please try and attack me somewhere else. My freckles are from being Irish not a tanning bed.

Hugs
Wendy

TexasHope12
03-22-2005, 02:12 AM
Quoted in Wendy's Eros AD:

"Unlike most providers, I assure you my pictures are NOT airbrushed"

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WendyWilliams
03-22-2005, 02:21 AM
WOW NO way, MY GOD SOMEONE Call the moral police. QUICKLY.

ndial
03-22-2005, 02:27 AM
WOW-DAMN

What ALOT of airbrushing can do.

Found this original on ShemaleStrokers.com and then compare it to the one she posted. Check out the before and after. The magic or air brushing.

I don't see how it couldn't be obvious at a glance that was "airbrushed", so I don't see how anyone would feel deceived.
The question is though: If you didn't have the aid of a comparison photo to the one below, would you feel more deceived or less deceived than by what Wendy posted?

WendyWilliams
03-22-2005, 02:30 AM
Believe me NO guy has showed up and said OMG the tip of your nose is bigger, and OMG you have freckles , YOU LIAR, LOL.

Its amusing but hey Im having fun posting pictures. Most guys who have seen me can see me on my website, videos, magazines if they are truly disturbed by 1 photoshopped pic on eros than I am sorry for being such a HORRIBLE person.

Wendy

ndial
03-22-2005, 02:49 AM
My post wasn't directed at you, it was directed at Texas. Point being the photo I posted is in fact far more moddified than the one you posted, and to make matters worse it's more passable without the aid of a comparison photo. I don't think many people realize just how many photos they see may be manipulated, yet they complain about the obvious ones.

Ecstatic
03-22-2005, 03:54 AM
Airbrushing is like makeup. How many women--t or g--look great without makeup? It's just another way to put your face on, to look your best. IF you're selling your image through deceit, that's a differently colored horse, but Wendy isn't doing that. What about a girl who changes her hair color? Every other month? Some do! What about hair extensions? It's all about the package as far as looks go, and all about the person inside as far as people go. Beauty, as they say, is only skin deep (though with layers of makeup, that can be pretty thick, lol).

AllanahStarrNYC
03-22-2005, 03:56 AM
HeHe
I'm all fake ;)

I love it.

WendyWilliams
03-22-2005, 04:03 AM
LOL

Watch out Allanah you are deceiving your fans, LOL..Everytime you enhance a feature, LOL.

I hope to be on the "fake" list by May 3rd :)

By the way speaking of fake, Marcos lost your number in his old cell and I seen him yesterday and he wanted me to get your number or give you his number so email me or call or whatever LOL.

Wendy

SPOOKABLE_TRANNY
03-22-2005, 04:48 AM
Wendy but you'll still have very broad shoulders and a Barry White-like voice. btw your skin looks like leather, there is no way that's a spray-on tan.

WendyWilliams
03-22-2005, 05:38 AM
I have great skin but thank you for noticing and I would love to show you, how about we arrange a meeting face to face and you can see for yourself. I would be happy to fly and or meetyou anywhere you want to "discuss" my skin, shoulders, and voice.

How about it?

Vicki Richter
03-22-2005, 07:20 AM
Omg how great you are,,,Yes actually Danielle touched it up for me and I love it, Removed my freckles, etcc.

Thank You so much for taking the time to point it out, as I know who it is and your "envy' of me is quite amusing. NOt sure why someone of your "status" feels the need to go out of your way to belittle and make fun but OH well life goes on, I grow stronger and you grow even more bitter.

As far as false advertising, If you think I am the ONLY ts to ever airbrush a photo you live in disney world.

HOwever NONE of my pics on my website are airbrushed and the pink picture Danielle was playing with some pics and did it and I liked it so much I used it. If that hurt your feelings SORRY.

Spookable baby I get airbrushed TAN not tanning in a bed so please try and attack me somewhere else. My freckles are from being Irish not a tanning bed.

Hugs
Wendy

This is great stuff. Who is it?

joyboy123
03-22-2005, 07:26 AM

Hugs
Wendy

This is great stuff. Who is it?

Yes, at least give us a hint.

Please....

AllanahStarrNYC
03-22-2005, 07:43 AM
Thanks I spoke with Marc earlier.

WendyWilliams
03-22-2005, 07:56 AM
Oh sorry didnt know he just had mentioned that he wanted to talk with you and something about his old cell has your numbers and he lost them.

:)

rvince
03-22-2005, 11:41 AM
. I would be happy to fly and or meetyou anywhere you want to "discuss" my skin, shoulders, and voice.

How about it?

If I, too, say I think you look like a drag-queen, will you offer to meet me too? :lol:

(couldn't resist, sorry :wink: )

WendyWilliams
03-22-2005, 05:50 PM
lol hush :)

Mugai_hentaisha
03-22-2005, 11:59 PM
. I would be happy to fly and or meetyou anywhere you want to "discuss" my skin, shoulders, and voice.

How about it?

If I, too, say I think you look like a drag-queen, will you offer to meet me too? :lol:

(couldn't resist, sorry :wink: )

:P Yeah Yeah me too:P .............................................sorry i cannot do it there is NO FREAKING WAY i could call Wendy a Drag Queen even it was for her to meet me. It just isn't possible.

BTW love your freckles and shoulders as well as your other features. :P

Felicia Katt
03-23-2005, 02:30 AM
I have been lurking around the boards here recently, and am a member of ShemaleStrokers.com. I saw the picture she posted and the DRASTIC difference from the heavy airbrushing and joined up to make a point.

I'll make sure in the future I make other contributions that seem acceptable as a new member. Apparently, revealing certain truths are taboo.

You join the board and your very first post is an attack on someone. Hiding your hatred behind a facade of a pseudo-first amendment truth crusade. You can and should add your post on any and all topics, but that doesn't mean you leave your civiity at the door. All the interesting topics and discussions and arguments and your first post is to trash someone, for doing what has been done to every other cheesecake or pinup photo in the past. Thats not a contribution, its a detraction. Addition is a positve process. if you add a negative, the net result is subtraction.

Felica

hillbilly
03-23-2005, 04:42 AM
i actually read all this. what's wrong with me? lol

Felicia Katt
03-23-2005, 07:17 AM
from now on, for every Spookable sniper attack, I am going to post the following until she reveals herself. I encourage everyone to do the same:

Put Up or Simply Shut Your Yap.

thats a lot of typing tho, so I suggest just using the initials:

Put Up or SimplyShut Your Yap :)

Felicia

johnb
03-23-2005, 07:22 AM
Under Felicia Katt's name it says, A Hot Hung Angel...from the looks of the pics below, that appears to be an example of a redundant statement. Do you ever post pics, your hungness?

Felicia Katt
03-23-2005, 07:51 AM
I put a couple of pics in my Hung Angel Gallery. I will occasionally share other pics with people when I am in the chat room as well

thanks for the props!

Felicia

liuben
03-29-2005, 08:48 AM
wendy, could you please post some pics of yr feet as i believe you got very sexy fet too, tks

mBomb
03-29-2005, 10:56 AM
Airbrush or not, wendy is cute and nice.

ItsJustBill
03-29-2005, 11:40 PM
HHhmmmm.....airbrushed photos. Does this mean that only Wendy airbrushes pics? I guess the gg's in playboy have never been airbrushed. Or the stars on movie posters. Or cd covers. And there has never been a breast enhancement done on anyone. Isn't it great that everything image we see is 100% real? A shame Wendy has to be the exception. Come to think of it - how is it a shame that Wendy is an exception. I'd gladly make an exception to let her be one of only a handful (fistful??? - pun intended) of human beings anywhere that I would gladly allow inside of me. Anytime.