PDA

View Full Version : The Simpsons and trans-issues

dc_guy_75
07-28-2007, 06:55 AM
Anyways, it seems there are two tranny characters - Dr Hibbert and Moe.

One episode had Dr. Hibbert dressed for the Rocky Horror picture show

and

Moe is always in a nightgown when getting a late night call. And there is one episode when transforms his bar into a classy nightspot and Homer says (from his garage) something about Moe and shemales (and it shows a hot woman sitting next to him om a couch in his new bar).

Also, some male golfer (who was passing themselves as a woman) was gonna marry Patty or Selma.

Yeah, theres been a few tranny chasers on the writing staff.

lostinasia
07-28-2007, 08:44 AM
What world do you live in when a man wearing a dress suddenly becomes a transsexual ? Even in a cartoon that is hardly the definition

Trogdor
07-28-2007, 09:25 AM
Klinger on M*A*S*H wore a dress and he was not a TS.

Moe probably raided some chicks laundry and had to wear some of it while his own washings were being done.

That or he wanted to something nasty to em before returning them. This IS Moe we're talking about.

Now Krusty's the one who had experience with TS hookers :mrgreen:

odelay24
07-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Jeez, the marketing department at Fox have really got this internet, viral marketing down for their movies now, haven't they!

TJT
07-28-2007, 04:20 PM
The Judge Judy knockoff once said to Bart,"You remind me of myself when I was a boy."

You have to remember one of Groenings pre-Simpsons strips revolved around a gay couple named Akbar and Jeff and their adventures.

BrendaQG
07-28-2007, 06:02 PM
:-/ Dont forget Judge Constance harm.

mbf
07-28-2007, 06:34 PM
well, i only remmeber that judge, and in another episode, where there was this guy giving advice on how to get things cheaper, he said when beeing on a yachtrwith a few chicks on it "yeah, those chicks were men before" or something like that..... but despite beeing a simpsons fan i cant recall now which episode that was

peggygee
07-28-2007, 06:51 PM
I, would not hit that ! :smh http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/comicguyrev.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/dddddd.jpg

Trogdor
07-28-2007, 07:09 PM
I, would not hit that ! :smh http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/comicguyrev.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/dddddd.jpg

Wait a second.....is comic shop guy wearing mary janes? :lol:

And with Homer in a dress.....that's how most of the women in my hometown here actually look like. :x *sits behind his sofa and shivers in fear*

peggygee
07-28-2007, 07:19 PM

And with Homer in a dress.....that's how most of the women in my hometown here actually look like. :x *sits behind his sofa and shivers in fear*

I never noticed till now that he was wearing Mary Janes, which actually
I have a few pair of and love.

Have you thought about re-locating, moving to another city or state. I was
born in New York, but I have travelled or lived in many places, and I'm
very, very, glad that I did.

Trogdor
07-28-2007, 08:31 PM

I never noticed till now that he was wearing Mary Janes, which actually
I have a few pair of and love.

Have you thought about re-locating, moving to another city or state. I was
born in New York, but I have travelled or lived in many places, and I'm
very, very, glad that I did.

When I have the $$$ to do so, I shall.

mbf
07-29-2007, 02:49 AM
in one episode homer has to have heart surgery-unfortunately done by Dr. Nick Rivera.

so, a day or so before the operation he lies there in hospital, his friend Barny Gumble visits him, but thinks homer wants a sex-change operation - lol - and has bought him a jumbo size bra as a gift

bob85
07-29-2007, 07:30 AM
well, i only remmeber that judge, and in another episode, where there was this guy giving advice on how to get things cheaper, he said when beeing on a yachtrwith a few chicks on it "yeah, those chicks were men before" or something like that..... but despite beeing a simpsons fan i cant recall now which episode that was

"and those beautiful women you see used to be men!"

i remember that line because thats one of my favorite episodes, when they go to Japan

odelay24
07-29-2007, 11:45 AM

At the Chuck Garabeedian Mega Savings Expo, he says "That yacht, got it for a bargain cause it smells like cat pee"
"...And those beautiful women? They used to be men!"

mbf
07-29-2007, 09:32 PM
in an earlier episode i remember Quimby - during one of those ingenious townhall-meetings - reveals that "Dil" - the TS-character form "The Crying Game" is in fact NOT a natural born woman - and gets booed at lol

as well as crossdressing scenes that invole Bart and ABE (!!!!) grampa simpson

in the episode where Burns is looking for a heir and has set up an audtition Milhouse dresses as a girl to double his chances. of course, Burns does not want a girl as a heir.

tsntx
07-29-2007, 10:14 PM
so basically youre saying " moe is 'mo?"

rotfl i kill myself

rt_saurus
07-30-2007, 01:47 PM
I was delighted the other night when I watched the episode "They Saved Lisa's Brain". Lisa's Mensa group were unable to find an empty gazebo in the local park:

The Mensa group huddles and assesses their situation.

Hibbert: Oh, it's hopeless. There's some she-males in gazebo three, a nasty-looking spider in gazebo six, and the less said about gazebo eight, the better. [Chief Wiggum walks by]

Skinner: Ah, Chief, thank God you're here. We reserved gazebo seven and look. [points to the gazebo]

Wiggum: Jeez, how many gazeboes do you she-males need? [walks into the gazebo] Beer me, boys! [Carl tosses him a cold one]

Not sure what I do when my nephews ask me: "Unky, what's a shemale?"

Vala_TS
07-30-2007, 04:25 PM
There's also the episode where at the end grandpa says he got the wrong medication and has long gray hair and breasts.

Another one is where Skinner is trying to be understanding to women and he's wearing a skirt and Nelson shouts "The principle is a tranny!"

Vala,

eviltwin585
07-30-2007, 05:04 PM
then there was when krusty went to see a plastic surgeon to have his face altered. when he was done, the face didn't look any different, but he did throw in a boob job. "does anyone hear me complaining about the breasts?"

there was also a reference to 'shemales' getting a permit to use a park gazebo.

btw dc_guy you look like johnny depp; no offense intended, but a heavy johnny depp. but you should look up transsexual and then transvestite in the dictionary.

dc_guy_75
07-31-2007, 02:29 AM
btw dc_guy you look like johnny depp; no offense intended, but a heavy johnny depp. but you should look up transsexual and then transvestite in the dictionary.

I got my avatar from http://planethiltron.com/ .

I'm actually tall and slender...

I was just lumping all trannies into one "trans-issues" category.

TJT
07-31-2007, 02:29 AM
I remember that. Good ol' Krusty.