PDA

View Full Version : Rod la Rod!??!

4star4
07-28-2007, 02:38 AM
What's your GD problem here? Get a FKN life! Looooooooser----be gone

Rod la Rod
07-28-2007, 02:46 AM
What's your GD problem here? Get a FKN life! Looooooooser----be gone

OK, who are you, and what are you talking about?

I love this board and everything it stands for. My credentials and bona fides with regard to knowledge and support of the TS community are impeccable.

4star4
07-28-2007, 02:52 AM
Looks like your credentials are South Street anima. Did you kill Kenny????? Dumb ass....

Rod la Rod
07-28-2007, 03:01 AM
I have nothing but unconditional love for all of my Transgendered sisters, brothers and loved ones. I don't judge people based on age, appearance or choice of surgeons.

4star4
07-28-2007, 03:10 AM
Nicely said. RIP.

Rod la Rod
07-28-2007, 03:18 AM
OK, later "Legend"

4star4
07-28-2007, 03:24 AM
Uhh..... what?

4star4
07-28-2007, 03:37 AM
Rod, come in please. Legend? SOS! Dumb Ass...

Legend
07-28-2007, 03:50 AM
OK, later "Legend"

Like i would even give a damn about you or any random genetic poster and then proceed to make a thread towards you like a care LOL get real, i'm like everyone else laughing at two retards going at each it like a bunch of drama queens.It was a sweet gesture by you to assume i would even care enough to make a thread about you but just to inform you i don't care enough about you to do such a thing with that said please proceed with your little cripple fight as a fan of south park i'm sure you know what that means.

Rod la Rod
07-28-2007, 04:00 AM
OK, later "Legend"

Like i would even give a damn about you or any random genetic poster and then proceed to make a thread towards you like a care LOL get real, i'm like everyone else laughing at two retards going at each it like a bunch of drama queens.It was a sweet gesture by you to assume i would even care enough to make a thread about you but just to inform you i don't care enough about you to do such a thing with that said please proceed with you cripple fight as a fan of south park i'm sure you know what that means.

Fair enough Legend. Please list all of the Ids that you post under. This way there will no longer be any confusion.

OK I will start,

1. Legend

2. The Truth

3. 4star4

4. Tombessence

What are the others?

4star4
07-28-2007, 04:00 AM
Ahhh yes. The real Legend shows up, thank you sir. Rod... leave your dignity at the door step. Thank you in advance.

Rod la Rod
07-28-2007, 04:02 AM
Yes, I think you guys have a lot in common. Neither one has yet to grow hair on your balls.

Legend
07-28-2007, 04:06 AM
OK, later "Legend"

Like i would even give a damn about you or any random genetic poster and then proceed to make a thread towards you like a care LOL get real, i'm like everyone else laughing at two retards going at each it like a bunch of drama queens.It was a sweet gesture by you to assume i would even care enough to make a thread about you but just to inform you i don't care enough about you to do such a thing with that said please proceed with you cripple fight as a fan of south park i'm sure you know what that means.

Fair enough Legend. Please list all of the Ids that you post under. This way there will no longer be any confusion.

OK I will start,

1. Legend

2. The Truth

3. 4star4

4. Tombessence

What are the others?

Who are you and why should i give a rat's ass if your confused or not,it's not my problem your a slow retard,your not a mod or admin so putting effort to explain anything to your is illrelevant.

4star4
07-28-2007, 04:08 AM
Whoa!!!!!! Mr. Cartoon Stevie... Rod... Kenny, What's your name? I am 4star4!! I may be able to tell you the Truth, but I am NOT the truth!! You have confused me with others. You have made me very much confused. Let's keep playing this fun game.

Rod la Rod
07-28-2007, 04:09 AM
Listen Son, If you keep this up I will contact your mom and she will take away your skateboard. Or better yet make you ride without a helmet.

You are grounded. No Nintendo for a week!

4star4
07-28-2007, 04:13 AM
Back me up here Legend....Ok Rod. I don't have a skate board or a Nintendo. I'm going to bed without a helmet!!!!