PDA

View Full Version : Venus: New website, New pics

Ecstatic
03-18-2005, 08:23 PM
Exotic Thai princess Venus has launched her new website, www.venusthaitgirl.com, featuring a wonderful biography, FAQ, and four galleries of enticing photos. I'm especially excited because the most recent set of photos are those I took in Boston in January, the first 13 in Gallery 1. Venus is a dear friend and a wonderful, charming, and sexy girl, so check it out!

Here's a couple of my photos of Venus from her website.

romeo
03-18-2005, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the link Ecstatic....Venus is a cutie and I like your pictures 8)

Ecstatic
03-18-2005, 11:49 PM
Thanks, Romeo. It was incredibly fun photographing such a beautiful, seductive, and charming model. Glad you liked the results!

gaiseric
03-19-2005, 01:17 AM
Ecstatic - I'll echo Romeo's comments. The pictures are great and Venus is absolutely gorgeous. As a lover of Asian TS's my thanks for starting this thread. There is always a place for a beautiful Asian girl

Ecstatic
03-19-2005, 05:07 PM
Gaiseric, thanks for the comments. There haven't been many replies to this thread as yet, but there have been 538 views so far, so a lot of people are getting a glimpse of Venus' beauty. She is a rare jewel, and I'm happy that my 500th post to the forum is about her! (Now how long do I have to wait to lose the "junior poster" designation? LOL)

Ecstatic
03-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Wow! Ask and ye shall receive! I'm now a Veteran Poster! Whoo-ha!