PDA

View Full Version : What kind of sex do you like most?

62des
07-27-2007, 08:06 PM
I prefer slow to medium paced sex. Hard fast sex just feels like banging your bodies together. I like to kiss and feel more. But sometimes you get in the mood for hard quick sex. But mostly like slow to medium paced.

tgirlzoe
07-27-2007, 10:33 PM
I had every kind of sex with my ex-fiance from slow and romantic, with candles and incense after a dinner out to BDSM scenes with industrial music pumping. It really depends on the mood. I love lots of body contact (e.g. doggystyle is too far apart, missionary is better) and cuddling afterwards ^_^ Still, I miss being tied up, flogged, paddled, caned and the welts the morning after which make every step say "I love you" (other bottoms know what I mean ^_^).

In general though, long, slow, romantic, sensual sex is much more fulfilling but quickies are good fun sometimes to scratch an itch when you are pressed for time (especially with the chance of getting caught!).

suckseed
07-27-2007, 10:50 PM
tgirlzoe, I like the way you think! Dit-to.

peggygee
07-28-2007, 01:51 AM
I'm more inclined to the medium - slow, romantic, let's make love, type
of sex.

Though there are times when a quick, down and dirty will have to do, say
to take the edge off.

On the BDSM tip, hit me, and YOU DIE. :evil:

Anything else and we can discuss it.

ezed
07-28-2007, 06:38 AM

Agreed!

If I cum and my partner cums and we both have shit-eating grins on our face afterwards.....it's good! :D

hungBBCindc
09-06-2007, 11:50 AM
I prefer slow to medium paced sex. Hard fast sex just feels like banging your bodies together. I like to kiss and feel more. But sometimes you get in the mood for hard quick sex. But mostly like slow to medium paced.

Both. Depends on the girl and the setting.

hungBBCindc
09-06-2007, 11:55 AM

Forgot to mention, me on top, alwasys. I'm the man, she's the woman...always.

62des
09-06-2007, 11:50 PM

Forgot to mention, me on top, alwasys. I'm the man, she's the woman...always.
But of course.

BeardedOne
09-06-2007, 11:53 PM
I'm touchy-feely, pretty much.

One of my lovers once defined me as a 'touch-kitten', liking to be touched and stroked throughout our experience.

Ecstatic
09-07-2007, 12:52 AM
The kind where I get laid. Really, I'm a slow and easy kind of guy...until the juices get flowing...then look out!

hwbs
09-07-2007, 02:12 PM
KNOCK OUT DRAG OUT SEX ...LIKE A LARGE PIZZA W/ THE WORKS...ALL THAT COLD FISH I PASS ON NO MATTER HOW GOOD LOOKING :twisted:

youcancallmeclaire
09-07-2007, 09:21 PM
If I cum and my partner cums and we both have shit-eating grins on our face afterwards.....it's good! :D

Scat is so nasty. Remind me not to accept any PMs from you.
:P

ezed
09-08-2007, 05:59 AM

Ohh you literal silly goose! :wink:

dc_guy_75
09-08-2007, 06:07 AM

Ohh you literal silly goose! :wink:

Awesome South Park reference...perfection.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-08-2007, 06:10 AM
I'm more inclined to the medium - slow, romantic, let's make love, type
of sex.

Though there are times when a quick, down and dirty will have to do, say
to take the edge off.

I agree! :P

The last part was very funny yet TRUE! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Toro
09-08-2007, 06:10 AM
spontaneous sex.

a gf and i were about to go out, and just when she opened the door i reached over her shoulder and slammed it shut, pushed her up against the door, lifted up her skirt and went to work. she went crazy over that.

SkyTwo
09-08-2007, 06:25 AM
The kind of sex that doesn't result in someone pressing charges. Thank you!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a great audience. Really.

CORVETTEDUDE
09-08-2007, 08:20 AM
I'm open to alot of things. I like to make sure my partner is satisfied first. That, in every case, leads to a very enjoyable encounter for both. Doesn't matter if it's a slow all-nighter or a quickie.

evilash
09-08-2007, 08:50 AM
da kind dats free yo! If its free its me!

evilash
09-08-2007, 08:52 AM

:PDoo Doo is da shit yo!!!!! Holla back yo!!!!!