PDA

View Full Version : Me and My cousin

izZyLicious
07-27-2007, 01:12 PM
I have this long lost cousin.. he was also my childhood playmate but when my father died, my mother decided to bring me and my sisters to the other part of the country to live... I was only 5 years old when we left our relatives in that province..

One day, we have moved and relocate again to the town where I was born near my relatives,and I am already starting dressing up like girl that time, suddenly, I met a guy and I was in love at first sight... then he started courting me...and we had an intimate relationship..we had done sex and everything...

One day, my mother told me that she is bringing me to my Uncle's house, then, I noticed it was going to my bf's house which I didn't know my cousin...
My mom introduced me to my uncle then my uncle introduced me to his son " Hey izZy this is you long lost cousin" ... we both shocked and my heart really broke so much... Oh my, I had done everything with him then it will just end up because of our reall relationship...

We began avoiding each other since then... it's almost a year but I can feel he still love to be with me...but It is really awkward to bring back the relationship we had before...

Any advice for me????

gunn
08-11-2007, 08:36 AM
THATS A HARD ONE.IF YOU WERE 8TH OR 9TH COUSINS OR SOME THING LIKE THAT BUT IF IM RIGHT YOU SOUND LIKE 1ST OR 2ND COUSINS,SO THAT MAKES THINGS STRANGE.BUT THE FACT THAT YOU GUYS STILL CANT STOP THINKING OF EACH OTHER MAY MEAN THAT YOUR FEELINGS ARE MORE THAN SKIN DEEP.I THINK YOU SHOULD TALK TO HIM AND SEE WHERE IT GOES FROM THERE,I MEAN WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN.YOU TWO NEED SIT DOWN AND TALK OR YOU WILL NEVER GET ON WITH LIVES.

gunn
08-11-2007, 08:40 AM
PS

I THINK YOUR HOT ANYONE WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU.

rprince
09-03-2007, 12:04 PM
it's your cousin stay away. That's the advice. Don't do something else and then have the parents all crazy. What happen happened and leave it there.

Caleigh
09-03-2007, 04:36 PM
you all of course know that the genetic dangers of
sex between cousins for a single generation is
quite small. it's only after a few generations of this
kind of that that there are any real dangers. yes,
society has this long standing taboo, but on the
scientific side, there is no strong reason not to.

http://www.slate.com/id/2064227/
http://www.geneticsandhealth.com/2005/08/17/inbreeding-and-genetic-disease/