PDA

View Full Version : wired shut

nsyto
07-27-2007, 09:37 AM
hey i jus got my jaw wired shut, this shit fukin sucks i was wonderin if anyone here was ever in the same situation an might have some recomendations or words of support. im def losing my mind these 6-8 weeks are gonna be really tough.

justatransgirl
07-27-2007, 11:11 AM
hey i jus got my jaw wired shut, this shit fukin sucks

I don't know if it sucks - but for sure you won't be sucking anything that doesn't fit in a straw...

Sorry to hear of your plight honey, but I couldn't resist. Heal quick!

Giggle,
TS Jamie

nsyto
07-27-2007, 11:33 AM
haha thanks
the jokes help too

TSLover2625
07-27-2007, 05:50 PM
hey man, I know how you feel! I was there a year ago, my jaw was wired shut for 4 weeks and it did suck but I mage it through so will you. Just remind yuor self its not permanent and it helps if you have someone to take care of you to, I had my gf and she was amazing.
Also to make drinking/eating easier my mom found these things online that looked like capri sun bags but they had a longer straw sticking out and you could put soup or protein shakes in them or whatever...those saved my life. also try drinking ensure I know it might make you feel old but they actually don't taste that bad and they'll help you from losing hella weight.
As for the bags, I can't remeber the name but if you do a search online I'm sure you'll find'em that how she did...

Good luck bro..

nsyto
07-27-2007, 06:03 PM
thanks bro that makes me feel a lil bit better an im already drinkin those ensures