07-27-2007, 07:17 AM
yes I touched their boobs! 8)

hot hot hot hot hotttttttttttttt

SteamMillenia
07-27-2007, 07:25 AM
Yo! Sweet! :o

Vicki Richter
07-27-2007, 07:26 AM
So what are Brazilian TS girls like? I done a few shoots of Andrea. I'm a big fan of hers. Do they act stuck up like a lot of TS do here in the states?

SteamMillenia
07-27-2007, 07:28 AM
So what are Brazilian TS girls like? I done a few shoots of Andrea. I'm a big fan of hers. Do they act stuck up like a lot of TS do here in the states?

Vickie, your new avatar is super. You just get better looking all the time.

Alchemist
07-27-2007, 07:35 AM
Nice. I like your hair braided like that.

Fetish Fanatic
07-27-2007, 08:12 AM
Nikka you lucky daughter of a bitch! I love gabriela she's gorgeous.

Nikka
07-27-2007, 05:44 PM

Andreia is a very nice girl, done a couple of shots with her too and never had a single problem...

what do u mean act stuck up?... me no comprendo :mrgreen:

in Brazil mostly of the girls are really nice, u have some complicated too, black list ones we call them, but I never call those bitches to avoid problems :)

ptyseminole
07-27-2007, 10:33 PM
Stuck up = creida, se cree superior a los demas, diva.

quote="Nikka"]

Andreia is a very nice girl, done a couple of shots with her too and never had a single problem...

what do u mean act stuck up?... me no comprendo :mrgreen:

in Brazil mostly of the girls are really nice, u have some complicated too, black list ones we call them, but I never call those bitches to avoid problems :)[/quote]

tsluvus
08-04-2007, 12:29 AM
Andreia Mel is the best.
I've known Andreia for about 2 1/2 years now, I met her in 2005 in Brazil and I saw her recently (May) as well.
She has done some work (plastic surgery) and she is even hotter now.

I am trying to bring her to the USA but it very difficult now.

She might be leaving Brazil for Italy soon, so she tells me.

TS

Nikka
08-04-2007, 03:00 AM
Stuck up = creida, se cree superior a los demas, diva.

well this is true :mrgreen: