PDA

View Full Version : I met Wendy Williams today.

spooker609
07-26-2007, 11:35 PM
Here I sit typing left handed because I'm watching my autographed copy of Wendy Williams "Uncensored" :wink: , anyway I'll let Wendy tell you all where I met her she may or may not want throngs of adoring fans filling the place. btw She's even hotter in person, of course I was an Idot and didn't talk to her as much as I wanted but knowing me if I had it would have just degenerated into me offering some sexual services and I'm sure she get's wayyy too many of those offers every day.

Anyway, thanks Wendy, maybe next time I'll be a little bolder.

WendyWilliams
07-26-2007, 11:53 PM
AWWWWWWW it was you. Why didnt you say anything? I dont care for people to know that I work at one of the adult stores here in Lexington when Im home.......I enjoy the people that come in plus I sell more of my product LOL.................You seemed awful shy so I didnt want too be too bold plus their were others standing around WHICH were there for the same reason so it wouldnt have been a big deal.

Im leaving tomorrow for L.A and gone for a couple weeks but when Im back Ill personal you a message so you can stop in and actually talk to me LOL..................

Thankyou for the compliment!

Wendy

bassman2546
07-27-2007, 12:50 AM
Wow, you sound so nice. Seriously.

tslvrnyc
07-27-2007, 02:29 AM
Wendy you probably don't remember me either. I met you in the Now Bar like 4 years ago or so. You took me back to your hotel room and wouldn't even let me pay for the cab.

WendyWilliams
07-27-2007, 03:53 AM
YEs I remember you and of course not I asked you back to my hotel so why would I ask you to pay for the cab? LOL

Ill be in Nyc again Aug.16th-25th, shoot me an email.

Wendy

tslvrnyc
07-28-2007, 04:00 AM
YEs I remember you and of course not I asked you back to my hotel so why would I ask you to pay for the cab? LOL

Ill be in Nyc again Aug.16th-25th, shoot me an email.

Wendy

Great point LOL!

I'll holla!

goldensamba
07-28-2007, 06:21 AM
AWWWWWWW it was you. Why didnt you say anything? I dont care for people to know that I work at one of the adult stores here in Lexington when Im home.......I enjoy the people that come in plus I sell more of my product LOL.................You seemed awful shy so I didnt want too be too bold plus their were others standing around WHICH were there for the same reason so it wouldnt have been a big deal.

Im leaving tomorrow for L.A and gone for a couple weeks but when Im back Ill personal you a message so you can stop in and actually talk to me LOL..................

Thankyou for the compliment!

Wendy

How long you gonna be in LA? We really should get the LA gang together for a drink when you come out. Anyone else in LA up for a chill night with a few drinks?

2754tim
07-28-2007, 07:15 AM
I Talked To Her A Few Days Ago. She's A Sweetheart And A Real Lady....

stevenb43
07-28-2007, 09:55 PM
Wendy I thought you lived in Florida?

WendyWilliams
07-28-2007, 11:43 PM
I lived in Florida till 2005 then moved too L.A to establish my Production Company (hotwendyproductions.com) and recently I have came home to lexington, ky to rest and take a nice break from L.A, I still have my office there and go back every other month but right now Im deciding on whether to return too L.A or move back to Ft. Lauderdale or try NYC for a year.

Wendy

stevenb43
07-28-2007, 11:59 PM
Well I wish I was in the city you landed in. I am in St. Pete....

Teck20
08-01-2007, 09:33 AM
I lived in Florida till 2005 then moved too L.A to establish my Production Company (hotwendyproductions.com) and recently I have came home to lexington, ky to rest and take a nice break from L.A, I still have my office there and go back every other month but right now Im deciding on whether to return too L.A or move back to Ft. Lauderdale or try NYC for a year.

Wendy

Wow I wish you would come back Im a fan from shemalestrokers to Joanna Jet series. If you come to florida that would be awesome

Tall_Young_Jock
08-01-2007, 05:00 PM
Bad boys...