PDA

View Full Version : Threesome with GG and TG

Joe_S
07-26-2007, 03:03 PM
Since i haven't found many material on this subjec on this great forum, I'm starting this tread.

A treesome with a GG and a TG is definitely one of the things I'd love to try.

I belive I'm not the only one ;) So, post your favorites.

Joe_S
07-26-2007, 03:17 PM
Some more ...

canihavu
07-26-2007, 04:57 PM
I would love to try this as well but I have yet to meet a woman freaky enough to try this with me...

ptyseminole
07-26-2007, 04:59 PM
I had the opportunity and to be frank, it's kind of hard to get a shemale to really be into a woman and vice versa...I had a good time, but it wasn't as good as I though it would be.

Vala_TS
07-26-2007, 05:18 PM
I had the opportunity and to be frank, it's kind of hard to get a shemale to really be into a woman and vice versa...I had a good time, but it wasn't as good as I though it would be.

Unless you find one that's into GG's.

Vala,

Trogdor
07-26-2007, 09:52 PM
I would love to try this as well but I have yet to meet a woman freaky enough to try this with me...

Finding one is extremely rare, here in the midwest. :x

tsmandy
07-26-2007, 10:13 PM
I certainly enjoy a good threesome with another woman and a man. You guys just don't hang with the right people.

Trogdor
07-26-2007, 10:55 PM
I certainly enjoy a good threesome with another woman and a man. You guys just don't hang with the right people.

Locating the right people is the difficult part.

Bic
07-27-2007, 12:51 AM
i would like this very much. heck i would like to be with a TG alone. or a GG (not having luck lately) or 2 GGs or 2 Tgs :)

Joe_S
07-27-2007, 03:01 AM
Well, for me it is a question of finding the TG part of the three - I'm lucky enough to know a "freaky GG" :)

There are not may TGs around here :(

Mandy (and maybe Vala ;) What dou you like the most of this combination? ;)

And btw: anymore pics/vids on the subject anyone?

tsmandy
07-27-2007, 04:40 AM
Well, for me it is a question of finding the TG part of the three - I'm lucky enough to know a "freaky GG" :)

Have you ever considered hiring a working girl who likes that sort of thing? It circumvents all of the tedium and gets to the point.

What do I like about it? Well, I'm bi-sexual. I tend to connect better with women, but I want sex and friendship with men as well. So...

For a while I was working with my partner and we had a regular client for threesomes, and he was gorgeous and hung (not too mention a pretty cool dude). I dunno, I really like double penetration, what can I say?

Vala_TS
07-27-2007, 04:37 PM

What I like about it? Well, it's a rare experience, not something that many people actually get to do and when you do it, you get it all.

Vala,

canihavu
08-05-2007, 04:53 PM

Finding one is extremely rare, here in the midwest. :x

I feel your pain

justatransgirl
08-06-2007, 05:22 AM
Well you guys are apparently looking in the wrong place because Jessica and I have a number of hot girlfriends who LOVE to do three (or more) ways with me/us and guys.

To me there's nothing more fun than 3 or 4 way with a guy and a girl and me and my partner Jessica! Just sooo many toys to play with!

If you are ever in San Diego with the budget to support it I can promise you a time to remember!

Giggle,
TS Jamie

PS - It's not for sure yet, but Jessica and I are maybe going to do a web cam show at 4 pm pacific time with a post-op GF of ours!

More info on a separtate thread in a day or two.

Caleigh
08-06-2007, 09:44 PM
My favourite 3 some was me, my gf and this mutual friend
of ours, a gg. Funny thing is that although I was involved
in quite a few before I transitioned that is the only one that
I have been in since transition. I think it's mostly because
we only like to have sex with people we are quite close to
emotionally and we left all our old friends back in Canada
when we moved here to NYC. Sorry, no footage of these
events.

LuckyPierre
01-07-2012, 09:07 AM
I've shared the stories of my TG experiences with three GG friends and all three of them are jealous and want in on it. Unfortunately, they are in other cities... and the TG that I've played with here isn't into GGs.

Paladin
01-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Mandy being a pro said is best. but most GGs are going to freak out on you so this one will remain a mind only fantasy for most...

tsmandy
01-07-2012, 11:06 AM
oh my god I'm old. Have I really been posting here for 5 years and nobody did an intervention? Fuck.