PDA

View Full Version : BULLHORN!!! Shemale, Shemale, ! What are your worst Exp?

KiraHarden
07-25-2007, 01:06 PM
I have been fulltime now over 2 yrs now and I would say my transition in public has went well, esp with my job, coworkers, family. I have'nt had to deal with to many ignorant or hateful people which is great since I do stand 6-3, I think alot is based on how you look. Society is about beauty!

I just experienced how ignorant kids can be. I dont know what the odds are on this, but I was walking past a group of kids (5) in near a park, and they had a BULLHORN, what are the odds that my first time dealing with this, someone would have a bullhorn.

These little shits pulled out that baby out and started yelling shemale, shemale, shemale , fag with tits as they walked past and anytime someone drove past in vehicle. I sorta can laugh now about it(the fact they had a BULLHORN ) but geez that tore me apart, thats something I will never forget, :cry:
This is mild compared to some of the hate other TG have went thru
Kira

www.myspace.com/kiraharden
www.youtube.com/kiraharden
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/kiraharden[/img]

arnie666
07-25-2007, 01:58 PM
Although Iam not a t-girl when I was younger I had a problem walking and whenever I went out on my own or with people I used to get idiots yelling out at me , that I walked like a poofter (maybe I could have given some of you gurls lessons and walking like a woman :D) , I was a spastic etc.

It was a real stuggle to go out esp if I was with friends because it put them in a position too, At one point I avoided going out. Luckily for me I grew out of it and my feet sorted out. I actually think being on the drill square cured it as I had to learn to coordinate my feet and arms.

For that reason I think you are very brave and pretty. Just ignore the twats , they are bored as young Lads are and if it wasn't you they would go for someone else for whatever reason.

ed_jaxon
07-25-2007, 04:15 PM
Sorry to hear that Kira. Teens can be assholes as their brains aren't developed yet. Something about not realizing the consequences of their actions. It's why I try to stay away from the lil' bastards.

ptyseminole
07-25-2007, 05:30 PM
you look hot Kira...

tonkatoy
07-25-2007, 05:41 PM
Sometimes I wish there was a god, so that his wrathful and vengeful hand might come down from heaven and smote little shits like that. I don't believe in so much an eye for an eye, more like your entire extended family for an eye. Course I guess it is bad to carry hate around, the only people that will benefit are the makers of the blood pressure medication I will eventually have to take.

peggygee
07-25-2007, 05:54 PM
I just experienced how ignorant kids can be. I dont know what the odds are on this, but I was walking past a group of kids (5) in near a park, and they had a BULLHORN, what are the odds that my first time dealing with this, someone would have a bullhorn.

These little shits pulled out that baby out and started yelling shemale, shemale, shemale , fag with tits as they walked past and anytime someone drove past in vehicle. I sorta can laugh now about it(the fact they had a BULLHORN ) but geez that tore me apart, thats something I will never forget, :cry:
This is mild compared to some of the hate other TG have went thru
Kira

I'm sorry to hear that, sounds like a rough experience.

Though I have known cops in certain cities to drive by, use the bull horn,
and shout out the 'boy' name of the girl.

Now that's traumatic.

:shock:

youcancallmeclaire
07-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Little kids are dicks. They just know there's something different and they stare at you like you're about to kill a kitten.

So like... one of the worst things that happened to me was someone wrote "FAG" in the dust across the hood of my car when I lived in FL, and since I didn't have any friends there, it had me super paranoid for weeks. :(

Then later on, one of my own bigoted redneck friends back in NY kept playing tricks on me and pretending he was a stalker, sending me creepy messages with my home address and saying he was going to come beat the hell out of me.

And one or two strangers have said some shitty things to me when I moved to another town in NY... it was when I was going through my hippie / stoner / anarchistic phase and I stopped shaving my legs... but maybe I brought that on myself. haha.

phxguy
07-25-2007, 06:17 PM
Kids are not so cute and cuddly anymore, they are now little dipshits that need to have their asses kicked. I disagree with the recent Supreme Court ruling that says you can't execute juvenile killers. :twisted:

youcancallmeclaire
07-25-2007, 06:55 PM
Kids are not so cute and cuddly anymore, they are now little dipshits that need to have their asses kicked. I disagree with the recent Supreme Court ruling that says you can't execute juvenile killers. :twisted:

Child killers are proof that we still haven't evolved to the point where we are capable of fully understanding or controlling our psyches.

Yay for chaos.

KiraHarden
07-26-2007, 12:19 AM
I have to agree with you all, It seams the kids are usally the ones that have had issues with in my transition, but they are young and most will learn and except people for who they are.
Kira
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/kiraharden

BeardedOne
07-26-2007, 12:35 AM
Old rule: People suck
Corolary to old rule: Young people suck harder

From what I've seen of you, Kira, the only taste they have is in their mouths. :)

crayons
07-26-2007, 01:53 AM
I believe the children are our are future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
Everybody searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone to fulfill my needs
A lonely place to be
So I learned to depend on me

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

And if by chance, that special place
That you've been dreaming of
Leads you to a lonely place
Find your strength in love

spank you spank you

Cartman2000
07-26-2007, 02:23 AM
Teenagers are as ignorant as their parents. :wink:

CORVETTEDUDE
07-26-2007, 02:57 AM
Kids are cruel to anyone that isn't like them, or in their crowd. Some grow out of it as they get older and wiser. Some never grow wiser and, therefore, should never get older (if you know what I mean)! You're doing fine....fuck them!

traumatism
07-26-2007, 03:36 AM
Some never grow wiser and, therefore, should never get older (if you know what I mean)!

do you mean they should be gotten rid of, disappear without a trace. get wacked.

:D

ignore them. kids are immature and dont know anything. mind you there are some adults out there who are the same. ive always been open minded over people who divert from the so called "norm". i respect them for it as they are doing what they feel is right for them and makes them feel comfortable.

you look stunning in your picture by the way, very stunning

KiraHarden
07-26-2007, 02:05 PM
It does start with the parents, I wonder if these same kids disrespect there own parents. I'm not saying we should beat a child, but I think alot has changed since we started doing TIME OUTS instead of a the much needed open handed spanking to ass when they are young and misbehave.

www/myspace.com/kiraharden
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/kiraharden

CORVETTEDUDE
07-26-2007, 04:21 PM
[quote=CORVETTEDUDE]Some never grow wiser and, therefore, should never get older (if you know what I mean)!

do you mean they should be gotten rid of, disappear without a trace. get wacked.

:D

Kinda Sorta!!! I spent over 26 years protecting an Americans right to be an asshole. That being said, I reserve the right to judge their actions. And yes, I truly believe there are way too many brainless assholes running around loose.

TJT
07-26-2007, 06:07 PM

They never were cute and cuddly. We were little shits back when I kid and that was a long time ago.

I do have to say I was smart enough not to yell anything at a 6'3" human being of any description when I was a kid.

There was a more relaxed attitude about adults popping a wise-assed teenager upside the head then.

ausbeachstyle
07-26-2007, 06:19 PM
I'm 6-2 and 165lb, let's start a tall tgirl club lol

Tanuki
07-26-2007, 08:16 PM
I think its hilarious. bullhorns are comedy gold..

KiraHarden
07-26-2007, 09:25 PM
yeah the bullhorn part is funny now, but i dont like the the little twerps holding it....
kira

Vala_TS
07-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. The worst, I've gotten (I don't want to curse it though!) was getting weird looks from teen punks/goths, average age people don't really pay any attention to me.

Vala,

Tanuki
07-26-2007, 10:19 PM
yeah. of course.. they are little pricks..

you should buy a bigger bullhorn and hang out in front of their school or something.

.. or not..

KiraHarden
07-26-2007, 10:27 PM
thats all i need, is too try to outrun those little punks while holding a bullhorn. My running days are over, Im a tad top heavy if you havent noticed
Kira

socal_thongboy
07-27-2007, 01:15 AM
Just think, at least one of those kids will grow up and be begging you to top them. lol

62des
07-27-2007, 03:15 AM
LMFAO!!! I can't help but feel sorry for you. But not much because they are after all just little kids. They aren't mature enough to know things.

Realgirls4me
07-27-2007, 04:12 AM
Kira,

First, I am sorry you had to experience that. They'll get theirs -- you can bet the house they will.
Secondly, as one who works with the public, and all the assholes within it, I have arrived at a conclusion that bad people, just as bad days, exist for several reasons: One is that their purpose or existence is there to simply remind us that the vast majority of people and the vast majority of days are good ones. Kids like that, or a real bad day or two, are there to remind us that we generally have it good 99.9 percent of the time. We do.

:)

tsmandy
07-27-2007, 04:33 AM
I'm 6-2 and 165lb, let's start a tall tgirl club lol

I'm in, I think, 6'2 135lbs.

Kids can be really harsh, but kids can also be totally rad. Generally kids that grow up around queer people, and trans people, don't spout that kind of hateful bullshit.

Granted getting yelled at by kids is never fun. For a long time I tried to work through my uneasiness with kids after some bad experiences, but I think its inappropriate to make sweeping generalizations about the characters of kids.

tonkatoy
07-27-2007, 04:36 AM
thats all i need, is too try to outrun those little punks while holding a bullhorn. My running days are over, Im a tad top heavy if you havent noticed
Kira

yes....running for you would only get you knocked out or at least give you black eyes. Boingy boingy boingy boingy boingy boingy

werwt22
07-30-2007, 07:46 AM

WTF? Fuck giving kids and teenagers life and fuck giving them the death sentence. Kids and teenagers make bad irrational decisions all the time. I'm sure if at one point and time the situation had been right, you could have made an equally terrible decision. Like the little boy who killed his little sister by accident and they gave him life in prison. Are u fucking kidding me? 12 yrs old and spending life in prison. So many damn times when I was a kid where my brother could have done the same to me or I could have done the same to my sister (by accident of course) if the situation was right. Kids dont have a clear picture of what's right and wrong all the time and they deserve to learn from their mistakes and to grow up and have a life, not be shuffled off to some minimum security prison for eternity.

phxguy
08-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Child killers are proof that we still haven't evolved to the point where we are capable of fully understanding or controlling our psyches.

Yay for chaos.

You read my comment the wrong way. All you did was put words in my mouth. I'm just saying juveniles need to be treated as seriously as adults when they commit crimes.

werwt22
08-06-2007, 07:32 PM

Yay for chaos.

You read my comment the wrong way. All you did was put words in my mouth. I'm just saying juveniles need to be treated as seriously as adults when they commit crimes.

You said you were for the execution of juvenile killers? Kids need to have their asses kicked? How should that be interpreted? IMO no they dont...we already have the capability to try them as adults if need be. Why would we take a child's punishment to an extreme when you know so many kids don't know the error of their ways yet. So many of the charges are b/c of inconvenient timing where many children in a similar situation would have done the same. I'm not saying they should go unpunished but it's called having leniency. Throwing the book at some kid who hasnt even graduated middle school and locking him up forever or executing him?....yeah that sounds rational.