PDA

View Full Version : Danielle Foxxx - Mainstream Movie Superstar!

Vicki Richter
03-16-2005, 10:50 PM
Everyone go see Ms Congeniality II, Danielle's mainstream movie debute as Cher.

Congrats Danielle.

Vicki

Ecstatic
03-17-2005, 12:04 AM
Wow, that's great to hear, Danielle!* Thanks for letting us know, Vicki.

*Oops, I typed the wrong name before...that'll learn me to try and post while under the influence of pain meds following surgery (hernia repair).

romeo
03-17-2005, 01:12 AM
Wow, that's great to hear, Gia!

Gia :?: :!: :?: .....I guess you mean Danielle...
anyway congrats Danielle and good luck for your career 8)

Felicia Katt
03-17-2005, 01:44 AM
I saw it last nite at a special sneak preview and Danielle is on screen in a very prominent and important way. If you want to know how, you will have to just go see the movie for yourself.

Its a fun, funny movie. A good sequel to the original but not just a remake. There are some parts that are laugh out loud funny, and there are some moments where the audience burst into applause. I'd say two thumbs up, but I believe thats been done, so I'll give it both paws up

meow

Felicia

hondarobot
03-17-2005, 08:04 AM
Congrats Danielle!

And Angela, I actually posted awhile ago about the whole IMDB thing. People gotta post to the site before they take notice, but, apparently, not enough people are doing that.

Hey, I'm trying but it takes more than one guy.

LG
03-17-2005, 06:08 PM
It'd be nice if Danielle were here to receive our congratulations and wishes for a mainstream movie career (here's to an Oscar soon, girl) but she seems to have disappeared for off the face of the planet

So where has Danielle gone, Vicki? Is she lurking around, reading emails and waiting to pounce? Has she left the old life behind and gone to Hollywood. Will she ever come back to entertain us with her beautiful photographs, her angelic smile, her heavenly body and her often misunderstood moralism? Where is she?

We need to know.

Vicki Richter
03-17-2005, 10:54 PM
Not many people know this, but Danielle has moved to Tajiti where she has become the love slave of the entire Haranuka tribe. Yes the entire tribe!!! It was an interesting turn of events, but enthralled by her Hollywood stardom, the tribe made her an offer which even I wouldn't have refused.

romeo
03-17-2005, 11:41 PM
Do you mean THIS tribe?

http://ic.ucsc.edu/~beth/yali.jpg

and THIS offer?

http://www.china-africa.ca/africa/images/banane%20batie%20mure%20cameroun.jpg

ahhrghh !!! oh my god!!!

GroobySteven
03-18-2005, 05:37 AM
William Shatner fans?
http://www.ussvictoria.co.uk/fullofshat/

BTW his CD last year was excellent - especially his rendition of "Common People".
seanchai

hillbilly
03-18-2005, 06:01 AM
so word is that Sandra Bullock turned down Million Dollar Baby to do this MC2.

I'd goof on her if she wasn't seemingly such a generous person with the buckets of money you can make off of fluff movies.

she must be kicking herself.

burst into applause? in ny they would probably burn down the theater. lol.

Felicia Katt
03-18-2005, 07:15 AM
congrats..

felicia, ur adorable with ur overenthusiasm, hehe...the entire audience busrt into applause at miss congeniality? what type of fucking losers do u go see movies with?

It was a regular So Cal crowd, and yes, it did burst into applause at times during the movie, which makes it a "crowd pleaser" much like the first one which made over 100 million at the box office. Since I have seen the movie, and you haven't I'm not sure why you would try to make an issue out of my review. Its not like I was pimping Passion of the Christ.

I was there with Danielle and another friend of ours, Ruby. You may have heard of her. But since you just called them fucking losers, I think you will be missing our congenialty :)

Felicia

Felicia Katt
03-18-2005, 07:55 AM
so word is that Sandra Bullock turned down Million Dollar Baby to do this MC2.

I'd goof on her if she wasn't seemingly such a generous person with the buckets of money you can make off of fluff movies.

she must be kicking herself.

burst into applause? in ny they would probably burn down the theater. lol.

she was the executive producer of MC2 so if she is kicking herself, its all the way to the bank :)

Felicia

Vicki Richter
03-18-2005, 09:19 AM
I have to admit that I find it annoying when people applaud during a movie or especially afterwards. It's like, "Ummmm... the actors can't hear you!!!!" Applause is to let the performers know that you appreciate them, not to let each other and the guy flipping switches in the control booth know that you liked it.

However, if I was there, I would have stood up and applauded during the scene with Danielle in it simply because she was there... perhaps the entire theatre was aware that they had a celebrity/performer in the movie in their midst and they were simply letting her know their approval.

Felicia, I would have thrown popcorn on you in a mean way (and then later ate it off) if you clapped during any other point in the movie. Ruby's a little cutie by the way. She reminds me of Danielle.

Samurai Jack
03-21-2005, 08:31 PM
Congrats Danielle. Keep up the great work!

TexasHope12
03-22-2005, 02:14 AM
Is this out already?

zerrrr
03-23-2005, 08:20 AM
Congrats Danielle. Now for the real question.....

How many degrees are you from Kevin Bacon?

Edmund
03-23-2005, 05:40 PM
Congrats Danielle. Now for the real question.....

How many degrees are you from Kevin Bacon?

Danielle was in Miss Congeniality 2 with Sandra Bullock
Sandra Bullock was in Murder By Numbers with Chris Penn
Chris Penn was in Footloose with Kevin Bacon.

Anyone think they can beat that?

Vicki Richter
03-23-2005, 05:49 PM
Woohoo! Vicki Richter was in She Male Road Trip 9 with Danielle Foxxx... 4 degrees beaaaaaaaaatches.

:-)

Vicki

Felicia Katt
03-24-2005, 02:02 AM
Loverboy," directed by Kevin Bacon
A neglected daughter becomes a possessive mother in an emotional journey into the heart and mind of a woman who loved too much.
CAST: Kyra Sedgwick, Kevin Bacon, Blair Brown, Sandra Bullock, Matt Dillon, Oliver Platt, Campbell Scott, Marisa Tomei, Dominic Scott Kay, Sosie Bacon.

I think that beats that :) or it will when the movie is released at Sundance this year

Felicia

Edmund
03-24-2005, 09:36 AM
Loverboy," directed by Kevin Bacon
A neglected daughter becomes a possessive mother in an emotional journey into the heart and mind of a woman who loved too much.
CAST: Kyra Sedgwick, Kevin Bacon, Blair Brown, Sandra Bullock, Matt Dillon, Oliver Platt, Campbell Scott, Marisa Tomei, Dominic Scott Kay, Sosie Bacon.

I think that beats that :) or it will when the movie is released at Sundance this year

FeliciaYou know, I was going to say that, but I figured being unreleased, it don't count.