PDA

View Full Version : Jaime from Jackson NJ - the most beautiful TS I've ever seen

NjTranceAddict
07-23-2007, 09:07 AM
We chatted on AOL for a while, met in person and shared a wonderful night together (although you were a bit shy). You were an absolutely DOLL and so sweet. I was 25 and a bit unsure of myself at the time being around a transsexual woman as gorgeous as you. I told you that you had no reason to be self-conscious which is kinda funny because I was also a bit self-conscious myself. I still don't know why you wore so much make-up because looking back, you didn't need it at all. You left NJ for Alabama and came back for a short time, disappearing thereafter. If you're out there, I would love to talk to you again. I've never stopped thinking about you. :wink:

canihavu
07-23-2007, 12:35 PM
This thread is worthless without pics...

wbrimley56
07-23-2007, 06:49 PM
I wouldn't say it's worthless without pics, since the sentiment is real. There are probably more than a few of us who had an experience a long time ago, or even a relationship, with a TS that we still think about . . . often.

Maybe we haven't seen other girls except for that one, and want to know if the impact they had on us was mutual.

Give 'em a break, huh?

melissacarter
07-24-2007, 12:57 AM
This thread is worthless without pics...

Agreed, how can outsiders have a clue?

I know most of the NJ girls and have never heard of a Jaime. Perhaps what this person meant was a CD.

stevenb43
07-24-2007, 01:09 AM
Hello Melissa; Glad to see that all the crap on your post didn't keep you away.....Some of us love you and wish we in N. J. Want to come to Florida for a vacation?

whatsupwithat
07-24-2007, 01:43 AM
We chatted on AOL for a while, met in person and shared a wonderful night together (although you were a bit shy). You were an absolutely DOLL and so sweet. I was 25 and a bit unsure of myself at the time being around a transsexual woman as gorgeous as you. I told you that you had no reason to be self-conscious which is kinda funny because I was also a bit self-conscious myself. I still don't know why you wore so much make-up because looking back, you didn't need it at all. You left NJ for Alabama and came back for a short time, disappearing thereafter. If you're out there, I would love to talk to you again. I've never stopped thinking about you. :wink:

That's beautiful. Good luck in your search for her.

Coroner
07-24-2007, 01:48 AM
Why donŽt you look under the bed? :lol: wtf

Anyways, I hope this stupid joke makes it easier to you not to give up. YouŽll find her, gringo. All the best to you.

melissacarter
07-24-2007, 01:52 AM
Hello Melissa; Glad to see that all the crap on your post didn't keep you away.....Some of us love you and wish we in N. J. Want to come to Florida for a vacation?

Do you really think that stuff can stick to me? I laugh it off.

Thanks for the kind words and yes, ask me that question in December!

mbf
07-24-2007, 02:21 AM
I wouldn't say it's worthless without pics, since the sentiment is real. There are probably more than a few of us who had an experience a long time ago, or even a relationship, with a TS that we still think about . . . often.

absolutely true.

despite the not uncommon assumption that guys on here r just pic collectors, only into sex, seeing TS as a "phantasy" and whatnot i am sure there are quite a few guys visiting that site that have walked the walk and can relate to the feeling of missing a particular person who made them feel home emotionally (and sexually).

NJTranceAddict, i wish you luck in finding her again!

NjTranceAddict
07-24-2007, 05:41 AM
I would absolutely love to post a photo of her if I still had one. I had a hard drive go bad on me a few years ago and lost a ton of files. She was in her early 20's I believe and no melissa, not a cd at all. She was extremely passable and natural-looking, although she wore too much make-up in my opinion. She was full-time and absolutely gorgeous.

Also, thanks for the nice thoughts. :)

mbf
07-24-2007, 09:19 AM
I would absolutely love to post a photo of her if I still had one. I had a hard drive go bad on me a few years ago and lost a ton of files. She was in her early 20's I believe and no melissa, not a cd at all. She was extremely passable and natural-looking, although she wore too much make-up in my opinion. She was full-time and absolutely gorgeous.

Also, thanks for the nice thoughts. :)

there is absolutely no need to post a pic of her. its fair enough you shared your passion about this girl with us.

and as i wrote in another reply in this thread, there are a few people on here who can relate to your situation.

cheers, steve aka mbf

Matthias Powerbomb
07-24-2007, 12:56 PM

I'm also glad to see you stuck around and didn't let the pettiness that sometimes goes on around here scare you away. :)

melissacarter
07-24-2007, 01:05 PM
Thanks Matthias, I'm stronger than that and don't scare easy. As each day passes, people will see us for who we are. If someone's petty, that will come out.

And NJTrance, good luck on your search. I didn't mean to say she was a CD, I said perhaps she might be because I've never heard of her. Must keep a low profile. Jackson, NJ is not exactly the center of the TS world. Then again, neither is Lambertville.

NjTranceAddict
07-25-2007, 10:16 AM
She moved to Alabama. If she still lived in the same place in Jackson I wouldn't have a hard time finding her. :?