PDA

View Full Version : White???Black???Asian???Latin???

geekman33
07-22-2007, 02:28 AM
What does it for you??? Now let's not turn this into a racial thingy!! I'm talking strictly from a sensual/sexual standpoint. Which of these TSs turns you on the most???

62des
07-22-2007, 04:21 AM
black/dominican/puerto rican/cuban or any mixture of those. I find dominican, puerto rican, and cuban to be very exotic.

TomSelis
07-22-2007, 07:13 AM
Yeah, let's not turn a "which race do you prefer?" question into a racial thread. It's just a simple question. Let's have some pics too and a detailed explaination of why your chosen race is the best.

[/sarcasm]

Legend
07-22-2007, 07:30 AM
Yeah, let's not turn a "which race do you prefer?" question into a racial thread. It's just a simple question. Let's have some pics too and a detailed explaination of why your chosen race is the best.

[/sarcasm]

LOL!

beatmaker
07-22-2007, 10:54 PM
Thank You Tomselis,

These dreads always lead to doomsday. I've had to check enough narrow minded, insensitive posters to know.

beatmaker
07-22-2007, 10:57 PM
Thank You Tomselis,

These dreads always lead to doomsday. I've had to check enough narrow minded, insensitive posters to know.

"dreads", I meant "threads". Maybe, I'm thinking about this fine brown-skinned Cuban girl wth dreadlocks I met last week.

geekman33
07-23-2007, 05:19 PM
Thank You Tomselis,

Oh brother....no matter how much you try and qualify something, SOMEONE has to put it in the worse light possible.

I withdraw the dread! :)

nycguy2
07-26-2007, 02:25 AM
Honestly speaking, I have been less attractive to white girls, For some reason I can always still see the "guy!" Of course not all, but enough. I personally think on the average mixed girls look the best. That includes all Latinas. of course there are always exceptions to the rule, like Jade, Tyra, Ruby, Wendy....

mph
07-26-2007, 02:39 AM
My personal preference leans towards white and Asian. *shrugs*