PDA

View Full Version : How do girls get their hips?

kieron
07-21-2007, 03:35 PM
I'm curious to know how transwomen get their hips? whether through implants? hormones? surgery? exercise? etc...

I'm wondering as I've always thought I should look more androgynous, have always been lying in the bath and looked down at my hips and thought "That's how they should look" (the water made my hips look bigger).

Just wondering what peoples views, thoughts, ideas are...

regards,

kieron

tgirlzoe
07-21-2007, 07:09 PM
we don't. nearly all girls if you can get a straight shot of them, medical style, you can tell their shoulders are wider than their hips ~ standard among males, rare among females.

of course, we do grow waists, butts and thighs from the hormones moving fat around but bones don't go anywhere.

hip implants are rare but have been done. fat injections are often quickly reabsorbed. silicone injections have been done but are not legal in the us and you run the risk of permanent disfiguration and death.

mainly though, it's simply an illusion ~ the fat covers the bone and a waist develops, which makes the hips look more significant.

if anyone has better ideas, let me know!

tsntx
07-21-2007, 09:33 PM
silicone

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-21-2007, 11:33 PM
I always thought it was good ole fashioned southern cooking, guess I was wrong

Rod la Rod
07-22-2007, 12:40 AM
we don't. nearly all girls if you can get a straight shot of them, medical style, you can tell their shoulders are wider than their hips ~ standard among males, rare among females.

of course, we do grow waists, butts and thighs from the hormones moving fat around but bones don't go anywhere.

hip implants are rare but have been done. fat injections are often quickly reabsorbed. silicone injections have been done but are not legal in the us and you run the risk of permanent disfiguration and death.

mainly though, it's simply an illusion ~ the fat covers the bone and a waist develops, which makes the hips look more significant.

if anyone has better ideas, let me know!

It is from silicone injections directly into the tissues. Generally done outside the purview of medical supervision. Those curves don't come from hormones or "special exercises". This practice is illegal in the USA and considered unsafe. There are many horror stories associated with "pumping parties" .
http://www.tsroadmap.com/physical/silicone/silicone-death.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4647349

http://www.rsna.org/rsna/media/pr2006-2/illicit_cosmetic-2.cfm

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/57772.php

tgirlzoe
07-22-2007, 01:10 AM

Well, that's how I got my thighs >.<

tsntx
07-22-2007, 01:18 AM

sweetie theres a HUGE difference between hips and thighs... just fyi

AllanahStarrNYC
07-22-2007, 01:57 AM
There is no other way to develop hips and the ass you see on many of the shapely models without silicone injections. No matter how much hormones you take, or how much excercise you do- you will not develop hips. And unless you have genes for a good ass- that is unlikely to look like a female ass without some help as well.

tsntx
07-22-2007, 02:16 AM
amen sistah! ^^

::does the plastic robot around the room::

roy404
07-22-2007, 03:35 AM
Silicone is HUGE here in Texas as the border is so close and girls go over and bring some back for what they call cone parties.
I have a TS friend that found a DR in Mexico that will inject medical silicone and I am suppose to go with her on the 16th of August. If the DR is cool and all is right I will let y'all have the contact.
A friend of mine in Brazil says siliconer for the girls there is a must. HOWEVER there are many girls that start mones at 12-14 years old and they seen to get a good shape. But like all TS's on mones heridtty is the major factor.
Someone mentioned hip size to shoulder size. One of the 1st post-op I lived with way back in the 70's had her hips pumped before her tits for just that reason. After SRS she became one of the top strippers on the circut and even re-opened the Follies in San francisco as the feature girl.
So the hip and shoulder thing worked because she knew what she wanted donre to her body.

trapmasta
07-22-2007, 04:09 AM
this always interests me.
just how dangerous are hip injections?

tgirlzoe
07-22-2007, 09:10 AM

sweetie theres a HUGE difference between hips and thighs... just fyi

ummm... yeah... i know... you missed the joke.

tgirlzoe
07-22-2007, 09:23 AM

You know how women with silicone breast implants were getting cancer and dying from leaky sacks in the 80s and 90s? Then they switched to saline and now they have better sacks. Well, injections do away with the whole sack idea and just shove deadly plastics directly into your body in the name of beauty.

Every year women, especially trans women, die from the procedure. It's often done in living rooms because it's illegal in the US so you can't just get go to a plastic surgeon and have it done. So women go to Tijuana or have an underground person do it (akin to a cutter).

If you hit a blood vessel, silicone will go to your brain and you will get a stroke. If it goes to your heart, you will get a heart attack. If it stays put, you might be able to survive long enough that you will only suffer permanent disfigurement.

I've talked to trans women who've had it done multiple times and who love it. I say come back to me in twenty years and tell me that. It'll be worse than a stretched and faded tattoo.

whatislove
07-22-2007, 01:46 PM
nicely illustrated...

tsntx
07-22-2007, 02:50 PM
nicely illustrated...

nothing is as nicely illustrated as your avatar... lol everytime i see it lol -j

peggygee
07-22-2007, 03:05 PM
Piggy-backing on what Zoe, Alannah, and Roy have stated, I would say
that there are many factors impacting on a womens hip size;

There is heriditary, there is the effects that HRT has had on your over-all
fat re-distribution. Liposuction and exercise can be used to further
enhance waist to hip definition.

On the topic of Silicon injection, or pumping, I must admit I am somewhat
conficted, even though I have utilized it. I have re-posted my experience,
and further info on Silicon pumping may be found here. (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=18576&start=0)

Back in the day, prior to getting breast augmentation I had silicon
injected in to my breasts, some of which floated a bit and made a
few relatively small nodules and also caused a fatty deposit under
my breast, nothing major nor life threatening, and it's something
only we girls would have noticed.

I have had silicon injected into the hips and buttocks. I also have
had medical grade silicon injected into my face. I was very
fortunate that in none of these instances, did the silicon migrate and
cause problems.

If I had it to do over again, I would make different cosmetic choices.

Having small amounts of medical grade silicon used to fill out facial
wrinkles, creases and furrows, "sunken" cheeks, skin depressions
and some types of scars, shouldn't be problematic if performed by a
reputable physician. However now the recommended course of
treatment would be collagen or fat harvested from other parts of the
body.

As to the breasts, I tend to think that silicon or saline implants
would be the way to go. You will find that a breast augmentation
procedure isn't that costly, and I am sure that you will be able
to find a good doctor in your area.

Even though most of my work has been done by either Park Ave
(New York), Brazilian, or Thai doctors who were extremely
competent, I still found that I have had to tweak the results
a bit to get the image that I have in my head as to how I want
my body to look.

Recently I underwent 7 point lipo, that 7 th point was to diminish
the fatty deposit from the sil. The lipo went well, but the fatty
deposit is still somewhat there, I think I am going to have
my 'boys in Brazil' or perhaps my Thai doctors have a crack
at it.

Thus if you are only concerned about small areas on your face, then
that may be a consideration, but as to the massive amounts of
questionable grade silicon pumped by non reputable individuals, that
would not be a viable option or recommendation, in my experienced
opinion.

While the possibility of obtaining the desired aesthetic results is fair, the
possibility of permanent disfigurement and loss of life can not be
overlooked.

PrincessaGianna
07-22-2007, 04:43 PM
There is no other way to develop hips and the ass you see on many of the shapely models without silicone injections. No matter how much hormones you take, or how much excercise you do- you will not develop hips. And unless you have genes for a good ass- that is unlikely to look like a female ass without some help as well.

Actually sometimes there is a way if you start early on the mones... I started mine on and off at 15, and was taking full dosage every day by 17. My hip area though not 100% female is looking more and more like GG hips every day, so I think there's an exception if you start somewhat early on mones in life, that you are tiny and have good genes to begin with, and that you patiently allow your body to develop the full 5-6 years through the mock puberty (esp. more so if you start early and don't have a full male puberty, if any at all...). I guess it's always circumstantial. My hips at this point are only an inch and a half a way from being porportionate to my shoulders, and I have at least 2 more years to go before I am doing any serious procedures.

However, I am a firm believer now that if nature can't and wont give you the body you want, or if it needs to be and can be enhanced then by all means go for it! However I think that should always done by the safest and most reputable practioners possible and that your body should never really be subjected to budgeted, discounted, boot leg surgery and procedures. There's nothing cute about boot leg silicone and/or surgery.

On the subject of silicone hips, and enhanced bodies I will say that I think your body is the best example of enhancements done right, because there's definatley a right and wrong way to go about enhancing yourself! And I am never one to compliment if I truly don't mean it, I think that's just tired, and I like being real.

Anyway enough babbling on my part. Hooray for hot bodies whether natural or enhanced :claps

PrincessaGianna
07-22-2007, 05:02 PM

You know how women with silicone breast implants were getting cancer and dying from leaky sacks in the 80s and 90s? Then they switched to saline and now they have better sacks. Well, injections do away with the whole sack idea and just shove deadly plastics directly into your body in the name of beauty.

Every year women, especially trans women, die from the procedure. It's often done in living rooms because it's illegal in the US so you can't just get go to a plastic surgeon and have it done. So women go to Tijuana or have an underground person do it (akin to a cutter).

If you hit a blood vessel, silicone will go to your brain and you will get a stroke. If it goes to your heart, you will get a heart attack. If it stays put, you might be able to survive long enough that you will only suffer permanent disfigurement.

I've talked to trans women who've had it done multiple times and who love it. I say come back to me in twenty years and tell me that. It'll be worse than a stretched and faded tattoo.

However most of these girls are getting it done by un-qualified practicioners using non-medical grade silicone or medical grade cut with something. In essence medical grade silicone done in extremely tiny amounts, a method called microdroplets can and will be encapsulated by your body with scar tissue and collagen (fibroblasts). With silicone implants mass amounts of silicone was being exposed by the implant popping, not tiny amounts your body can handle. It ALWAYS should be done in a very very small amount and over an extended period of time so that your body has the time to encapsulate it before it moves to other places. Hitting a vein is easily avoided by anyone with medical knowledge by drawing back and waiting to see if blood appears in the syringe. Silicone should never be a FILLER it should always be done in such a small amoutn that you do not notice a change right away, but within a months time when your own body's tissue has responded to the foreign substance with tissue and collagen, the natural makeup of curves!

So in essence it can be done right and safely, however in the world of poor, un-educated transsexuals in sex work in need of a quick fix, it's often done in unsanitary conditions by hardly qualified people and with substances far from medical grade silicone.

The only manufactured silicone for medical grade is Silicone 1000, and Adatosil 5000 which is FDA approved for detached retinas. However there's also a rule by the FDA that a medical doctor can use any medicine approved by the FDA in a therapeutic manner as long as it comes out safe... Because of the bad rap that silicone has gotten however many doctors who actually do silicone injections do not advertise it, it has to be done hush hush.

I think the key is to have educated and qualified people doing it, that you are always educated about ANY procedure you get (because even modern surgery runs the risk of death and other complications), that you make positively sure that you are getting the best grade of silicone, and that it is done in very tiny amounts that bring no immediate change, otherwise it WILL fall and your body will not have enough time to encapsulate it.

A lot of stuff goes into it! I know that Amanda Lepore has has silicone injections done in very small amounts for the past 20 years and that she has gotten the best grade, by someone qualified and in very tiny amounts or so she says. She has also had it for at least 20 years and it still looks good.

http://cache.gawker.com/partyphoto/HEATHamanda2.jpg
Amanda Lepore.

whatislove
07-22-2007, 06:41 PM
estrogen works to alter fat deposit placement, so what Gianna says seem quite plausible. Even tho, fat deposit is not the only factor involved.

trapmasta
07-22-2007, 11:07 PM
so princess you think that hip injections are good, and long term healthy if done tha right way? interesting.
my fav ts are hip injected/butt injected ....

but tgirlzoe you dont think it is?
hm...

trapmasta
07-22-2007, 11:10 PM
im just saying why is it that so many girls die from it
whereares so many others survive?
is it cause they have more money?
even if they did, its still illegal and i dont think a doctor makin hundreds of thousands a year would risk a 5000 dollar job for his license cause of an illegal practice.
is there a clear cut safe way of getting the hip/butt injections done?

how much and where would you do it?

qeuqheeg222
07-23-2007, 05:53 AM
man trapmasta i see these two girls all the time down here and in person it aint quite the same..madison is fine as hell tho-....

trapmasta
07-23-2007, 02:14 PM
i've seen some "cealed" up booties in person and that shit looks hot...

KiraHarden
07-23-2007, 03:09 PM
well I'm new to this and have been thinking of getting my hips and ass done, my breasts are 38DDD, just unsure who to approach and who will do a great job on the ass and hips. Im aware its illegal here, can anyone help is this regard.
Kira Harden

tgirlzoe
07-24-2007, 06:15 AM
Actually sometimes there is a way if you start early on the mones... I started mine on and off at 15, and was taking full dosage every day by 17. My hip area though not 100% female is looking more and more like GG hips every day, so I think there's an exception if you start somewhat early on mones in life, that you are tiny and have good genes to begin with, and that you patiently allow your body to develop the full 5-6 years through the mock puberty (esp. more so if you start early and don't have a full male puberty, if any at all...).

That's true. I didn't start mones until 19 instead of 16 like I should have (6 years later and my parents still don't accept me, I've been fighting with them all my life, shouldn't have ever tried waiting for them to come around... grr....)*

However, I am a firm believer now that if nature can't and wont give you the body you want, or if it needs to be and can be enhanced then by all means go for it!

I have the opposite philosophy, I believe in nature. Now nature didn't make estradiol but it's just my body being triggered to do what it would have done had my gonads become ovaries and not testes. Plastic surgery creeps me out.

~~~
* - My apologies for the rant, my mom emailed me last night, yup I'm still an abomination before God... We've gone through this my whole life, they have to give up at some point...

AllanahStarrNYC
07-24-2007, 06:20 AM

That is a complete incorrect statement about silicone breast implants. They were NEVER accused or proven to cause cancer. Some people claimed that they caused auto immune disorders like Lupus. That is why they were taken off the market in the USA ONLY. Complete and utter nonesene.

That has never been proven- and there is no scientiffic proof that
silicone implants cause the body ant harm or disease.

tgirlzoe
07-24-2007, 06:29 AM
However most of these girls are getting it done by un-qualified practicioners using non-medical grade silicone or medical grade cut with something. In essence medical grade silicone done in extremely tiny amounts, a method called microdroplets can and will be encapsulated by your body with scar tissue and collagen (fibroblasts). With silicone implants mass amounts of silicone was being exposed by the implant popping, not tiny amounts your body can handle. It ALWAYS should be done in a very very small amount and over an extended period of time so that your body has the time to encapsulate it before it moves to other places.

Most women, trans or GG, have serious problems with migration, whether in their lips or hips or butt. It has nothing to do with the quality of the silicone or the experience of the doctor. Your body simply does not approve of shoving plastic goo into your body. It tries to deal the best it can with it, including pushing it out your pores (on lips, this can appear noticeably as tiny white spots).

Anyway, the microdrops of silicone aren't what we're talking about, those are used in the cheeks and lips. We're talking about large amounts of silicone pumped into butts and hips.

Here (http://www.drfpalmer.com/blog/silicone-injections/) is an interesting blog entry by a plastic surgeon regarding silicone injections.

Breast implants you can take out if something goes wrong (and it often does, a lot of women end up getting them redone after a few years or just taken out altogether) but silicone injections are forever and when it breaks you get to keep both pieces.

tgirlzoe
07-24-2007, 06:33 AM
That is a complete incorrect statement about silicone breast implants. They were NEVER accused or proven to cause cancer. Some people claimed that they caused auto immune disorders like Lupus. That is why they were taken off the market in the USA ONLY. Complete and utter nonesene.

Mea culpa, I was going from memory about why they pulled them off the market... everything causes cancer these days, you know ^_^

Thor57
07-24-2007, 07:57 AM
Silicone hips....YUCK! Unsightly, unnatural feel, overdone most times....

JANIRA
07-24-2007, 09:20 AM
a little thing i call sili-water,,lol... silicone is great but ive seen girls who have damaged themselves with wanting to aquire tooo much all at once. Its a great way to aquire the shape you want but i feel its best if you do things moderatelly ,then,, put a whole amout at once. Some girls dont realize,, but gravity does exist.

ragendude
07-24-2007, 10:16 AM
I am not a T girl Obviously so I am not talking from first hand experience but I have been in the "Circle" of the Los Angeles/San Francisco TS world for about 15 yrs everyday 24/7. I was in a LTR with a Latina TS showgirl and one of our very good friends was a person that injected others with "Silicone"...sometimes... But when someone couldn't find silicone they often substituted for Mineral Oil, Commercial Industrial Oils, and even Mazola Corn Oil ( I am not making this up and the Latinas out there know this is true) There were others who did the injections also and several girls have died. Our friend went to jail for attempted murder but it was eventually dropped to ADW and she did about 9 months altogether.When the injection is not done correctly and it finds its way into the blood stream and eventually the respiratory system (lungs) there is NOTHING any doctor can do to save you. Usually the person feels disoriented at first unable to think or speak with any sense or focus and soon (within 24hrs ) they go into a coma and die. It is all for the Vanity and Pride that is fueled by greed and monetary opportunity...aka INSTANT FEMINIZATION !! for many hormones will take too long so the start rounding and shaping and disfiguring and soon what had potential for beauty is hideous!! I am adamantly opposed to injections, I have had several friends die from the silicone that seeped into their lungs (the drowned in silicone) and the sad part is they were already beautiful but then again I am not a trick or a john wanting "Jessica Rabbit" to swagger in and Fuck me stupid because this is the catalyst for the girls to achieve that look because men pay for it!

KiraHarden
07-24-2007, 11:59 AM
Are there any other alternatives to silicoln injections out there? What about hip and butt implants? How do those look and feel? I am 6-3 185lbs, 38DDD-32-42 being that tall, is it better to be more on the slender side vs getting to large or hips/butt. vs the shorter girls who may be able to carry the shapely fiqure better
Kira

tsntx
07-24-2007, 12:47 PM
im shorter then you kira *5'11''* and id say to be "passable" we have to be really slender but w/ large breasts and asses to balance us out... when youre shorter and curvy... you tend to just look fat... embrace your height as theres nothing you can do to change it ;)

melissacarter
07-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Hormones have definitely helped redistribute fat to my hips and butt. But I won't do the silicone thing.

I agree with the poster who said we can accumulate fat around our hips but bone structure doesn't change. All the more reason to have a thin waist.

Alison Faraday
07-24-2007, 01:33 PM
I'll tell you now. Excessive gyming doesn't work. You kind of just stay the same but can run further. :)

The one thing I think I will have done next is liposuction. But from where? It's like every person that I mention it to they look at me as if I'm totally mad. I'm stick thin anyway with a..... (measuring) 36D-26-37 frame and 5'8" tall. BMI is between 20 and 21.

It would be from where the love handles/saddle bags are at my lower back to create the illusion. They are the ONE place that I've never managed to tone up, it's practically impossible and I've tried and tried and tried. Leaving liposuction as the only remaining option.

To bring it into perspective, 6-years ago I was about 224lbs, and am now 140lbs. My stomach is riddled with stretch marks. That's how much I tried, by losing almost half my body weight.

When I go to the gym Jen, I just look at a picture of you before I go and curse you Bitch-Bitch-Bitch. It usually works. :-) While I may not have your curves, I could definitely outrun all of you. :twisted:

That's what you've done to me!!!! :P

tsntx
07-24-2007, 01:59 PM
When I go to the gym Jen, I just look at a picture of you before I go and curse you Bitch-Bitch-Bitch. :P

im ASSuming you mean paris b/c thats who i curse at when im working out too

peggygee
07-24-2007, 02:57 PM
However most of these girls are getting it done by un-qualified practicioners using non-medical grade silicone or medical grade cut with something. In essence medical grade silicone done in extremely tiny amounts, a method called microdroplets can and will be encapsulated by your body with scar tissue and collagen (fibroblasts). With silicone implants mass amounts of silicone was being exposed by the implant popping, not tiny amounts your body can handle. It ALWAYS should be done in a very very small amount and over an extended period of time so that your body has the time to encapsulate it before it moves to other places.

Most women, trans or GG, have serious problems with migration, whether in their lips or hips or butt. It has nothing to do with the quality of the silicone or the experience of the doctor. Your body simply does not approve of shoving plastic goo into your body. It tries to deal the best it can with it, including pushing it out your pores (on lips, this can appear noticeably as tiny white spots).

Anyway, the microdrops of silicone aren't what we're talking about, those are used in the cheeks and lips. We're talking about large amounts of silicone pumped into butts and hips.

Here (http://www.drfpalmer.com/blog/silicone-injections/) is an interesting blog entry by a plastic surgeon regarding silicone injections.

Breast implants you can take out if something goes wrong (and it often does, a lot of women end up getting them redone after a few years or just taken out altogether) but silicone injections are forever and when it breaks you get to keep both pieces.

Silicone is injected in minute droplets and is permanent….the body places collagen around the silicone droplets and the two together account for the effects noted after silicone injections. Trouble is that silicone has shown that it can migrate from the places it was injected, like in this patients case. Silicone can also cause some benign tumors called siliconomas.

Upthread I mentioned that nodules had formed beneath my breasts, after
silicon injections, and prior to breast augmentation. (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=23091&start=10)

As Dr. Palmer has pointed out these are benign tumors, and other than
being aesthetically displeasing, they are not injurious to my health.

Zoe, I think I am going to have to beg to differ with your statement.
While indeed some women both trans and natal have experienced
problems with silicon injections, I would feel safe in saying that they would
not be in the majority.

Again, without being redundant, I believe the problem occurs with women
having extremely large quantities of questionable grade substances
injected or pumped into them by untrained and unqualified individuals,

Further, the areas that are pumped; the cheeks, lips, breast, are areas
that if the silicon migrates could indeed cause major problems both
physiologically and aesthetically.

For treatment in those areas I would maintain my position that there are
better treatment options.

With silicon injections to the the buttocks and hips there may not be the
same migration issues. Also, if the silicon migrates it for the most part will
not migrate to areas where vital organs reside.

In summation, silicon injection to those areas, in moderate doses, by a
competent professional, of medical grade silicon may be a viable option
for cosmetic enhncement of the hips, in my opinion.

peggygee
07-24-2007, 03:17 PM
Are there any other alternatives to silicoln injections out there? What about hip and butt implants? How do those look and feel? I am 6-3 185lbs, 38DDD-32-42 being that tall, is it better to be more on the slender side vs getting to large or hips/butt. vs the shorter girls who may be able to carry the shapely fiqure better
Kira

im shorter then you kira *5'11''* and id say to be "passable" we have to be really slender but w/ large breasts and asses to balance us out... when youre shorter and curvy... you tend to just look fat... embrace your height as theres nothing you can do to change it ;)

As I always say your mileage may vary. :shrug

There are tall women who are very thin, waif like, model thin, flat chested
and very slim in the hips.

Then there are tall women who are voluptuous, large breasts, large
hips, etc.

I think variables like your bone structure or the look that you are striving
for needs to to be carefully thought out with you and your surgeon.

Bottom line all 5' 11" - 6' 3" women do not look alike.

As to your original question, hip and or buttocks implants are a
consideration for some women.

As a women of color they weren't an option for me, as I am prone to
keloiding.

peggygee
07-24-2007, 03:26 PM
I'll tell you now. Excessive gyming doesn't work. You kind of just stay the same but can run further. :)

The one thing I think I will have done next is liposuction. But from where? It's like every person that I mention it to they look at me as if I'm totally mad. I'm stick thin anyway with a..... (measuring) 36D-26-37 frame and 5'8" tall. BMI is between 20 and 21.

It would be from where the love handles/saddle bags are at my lower back to create the illusion. They are the ONE place that I've never managed to tone up, it's practically impossible and I've tried and tried and tried. Leaving liposuction as the only remaining option.

To bring it into perspective, 6-years ago I was about 224lbs, and am now 140lbs. My stomach is riddled with stretch marks. That's how much I tried, by losing almost half my body weight.

When I go to the gym Jen, I just look at a picture of you before I go and curse you Bitch-Bitch-Bitch. It usually works. :-) While I may not have your curves, I could definitely outrun all of you. :twisted:

That's what you've done to me!!!! :P

I'm sure some of the folks reading this have painted, played an instrument
or sang, perhaps they are Mistresses of the spoken word.

As such sometimes the word not spoken or the note not played is what
makes something a work of art.

In other words, 'sometimes less is more'.

Instead of adding inches to the hips, women may want to consider
decreasing inches around the waistline, which may serve to create the
feminine physique.

Alison Faraday
07-24-2007, 03:51 PM

Noooo, I mean you!!! :-) I don't know Jennifer Paris to talk to so base no decision on her actions. But you I do know. :-)

feminine physique.

Definitely!!

But saying that, what is the feminine physique? I know that even my humble figure is the envy of many a genetic girl. They tell me so!! :-)

KiraHarden
07-24-2007, 04:58 PM
being 6-3 and 185lbs im a big girl, I have the breasts, my butt is wide, just not thick. how do I say this, too much shape may make me look massive. attacking my waistline may be another option and just add small amount to butt

qeuqheeg222
07-25-2007, 07:31 AM
plz all who consider the silicon injections - do it in stages...a little at a time to see how it settles and how comfortable you are with the results..and always remember gravity and old age which i believe is on a different scale than regular years...i've seen a few older tgs in their 50's who look like sagging catfish faces and have hips that look like jodpurs(sp?)...i dont know why some tgs get so much sil in the cheeks that shit sometimes looks so bad..an you see lil kim dabblin in this lately?

PrincessaGianna
07-26-2007, 01:30 AM
plz all who consider the silicon injections - do it in stages...a little at a time to see how it settles and how comfortable you are with the results..and always remember gravity and old age which i believe is on a different scale than regular years...i've seen a few older tgs in their 50's who look like sagging catfish faces and have hips that look like jodpurs(sp?)...i dont know why some tgs get so much sil in the cheeks that shit sometimes looks so bad..an you see lil kim dabblin in this lately?

Because they wanna Look FISH, but instead they end up looking either chip-munk esque or grouperesque... Not prime mahi mahi by any means if you ask me...

And Lil Kim is a fucking tranny/drag queen ok? She's got more wigs and more work done than any transsexual show girl that has walked the face of the earth. Whether or not she was born male, I have no idea, and I don't care I still think she's a drag queen in a female body at the least. LOL I bet the bitch injects her own damn self with silicone.

tsntx
07-26-2007, 05:09 AM

Noooo, I mean you!!! :-) I don't know Jennifer Paris to talk to so base no decision on her actions. But you I do know. :-)

feminine physique.

Definitely!!

But saying that, what is the feminine physique? I know that even my humble figure is the envy of many a genetic girl. They tell me so!! :-)

girl you swear! i wish i had hips... i do have a great profile tho ;)

tsntx
07-26-2007, 05:14 AM
hioyh;l

GIA LOVES RON
09-15-2007, 08:00 AM
deleted

ls1290
09-15-2007, 01:32 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/new_ad1_464.jpg

A nice shot ruined by the flash :(

CORVETTEDUDE
09-16-2007, 06:49 PM
I think it might be the Hostess HoHos that will do the best job on the hips!!! :shrug

peggygee
09-16-2007, 07:05 PM
In the Philippines, lots of my friends that has wide hips and butt is from collagen. I don't know how they do it there but it looks very curvy and natural. But most of my friends just go overboard and they end up looking wider than what they really are. DO you think they have this methods here in the USA too???

Collagen has great usefulness, unfortunatley it also has a number of
shortcomings:

1. It is primarily used in fairly minute amounts, such as to fill in small
cavities, dimples and hollows in the face. It would not be indicated for
a large area like the hips or buttocks.

2. Additionally the effects of collagen are temporary in nature. At some
point there will be an absortion of the collagen into the body and the
treatment will need to be repeated.

Collagen:
injected into the dermis to fill the cavity. The collagen that is currently
available is of a bovine origin, so there is a risk for allergic reaction.
Like lipofilling, its effect is temporary and it is re-absorbed between 3 and
6 months afterwards. Another kind of substance has recently appeared in
the U.S., Dermalogen, which is collagen with human origin and it seems
to offer a more lasting permanence. (http://cirugia-estetica.com/english/resurf2.htm)

GIA LOVES RON
09-17-2007, 12:25 AM
deleted

SXFX
09-17-2007, 04:10 AM
kieron,
Be smart, don't injest loose material into your body. And believe it or not there are a large number of guys such as my self that are turned off by extra wide hips. We prefer the how shall i say it, one handed doubble ass grab? That's to say your ass is as sexy as a peach perfect and patiet.
So stay healthy eat healthy and think healthy.
And don't worry if some dumb ass dog says your hips aren't wide enough. He's just blind and dumb!
Just wear a skimpy tight outfit and smile and i'll buy you a drink any time!
Cau mi amor!
SX

BlackAdder
09-17-2007, 03:36 PM
i talk to alot of real estate, contractor and investment guys with my job, and trust me when i say that they do NOT find women with fat asses and wide hips attractive.

Thats the way there wives are, and theyd much rather prefer a Hiedi Klum ass:)>

hondarobot
09-17-2007, 04:10 PM
Is the topic strictly hips or ass? I didn't read the whole thread. I did just do a quick Google search on "perfect ass" though.

That's a nice ass:

peggygee
10-08-2007, 06:12 PM
I've been taking a look at butt lifts due to the fact that age and gravity
have caused my butt to sag. Upthread I mentioned that I had undergone
lipo a year or so back. This was to address my 'love handles', and lower
abdomen. This worked welll to maintain the feminine silhouette that HRT
and sil had produced.

In my readings I came upon additional information about buttock
implants. also known as gluteal implants. While I am not considering
additonal augmentation, but rather firming up my current assets, what
I did find interesting is how implant techniques have changed

Over the past 4 years, 'gluteal or buttock', as they are known to the layperson,
implants have undergone significant improvements. Previously, implants
used in other body areas were used as gluteal implants. Some implants
were far too hard and were palpable (could be felt through the skin by
others). Also, for example, breast implants were frequently used with
unfortunate results. Breast implants, being gel or liquid filled, often
ruptured and deflated at alarming rates. Most current implants are made
out of "implant grade", soft-solid silicones and the hardness more closely
matches the tissue they replace or augment. This provides a more stable
implant and offers the natural feel one desires. Soft-solid implants, unlike
breast implants, do not rupture and deflate. Cohesive gel implants have
been used for buttock implants, but they have a tendency to rupture and
are not currently used in most cases. (http://www.buttockimplants.com/)

peggygee
10-08-2007, 06:25 PM
i talk to alot of real estate, contractor and investment guys with my job, and trust me when i say that they do NOT find women with fat asses and wide hips attractive.

I believe there are some cultural, and racial differences impacting how
'da butt' is viewed.

Women of African or Latino origin tend to have larger buttocks, and wider
hips, it is the norm. And the men of those cultures value and appreciate
that asset. While women of the 'caucasian and Asian persuasion' tend to
be less pronounced in that region, and that is the norm for that culture.

Everyone will have a preference as to the perfect butt, but what is truly
important, is that the woman feel free to exercise her own aesthetic
judgement.

Her body, her choice. :wink:

justatransgirl
10-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Please ladies DO NOT pump silicone. I know you want to look femme - especially early in life. But please don't do it at any cost.

If you pump silicone into your ass today, in 15 years there is a good chance you will be picking it out of your knees.

Without exception every older t-girl I know who has pumped silicone has issues with it. Eitehr saggy boobs, rock hard ass, and here in San Deigo a few years ago a girl died during a pumping party.

Implants are a possibility - if you aren't into S&M. I know a girl who did it - and the amount of pain she went through made me look at it like this...

So long as my ass isn't flatter that Paris Hilton's I've got nothing to worry about...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

GIA LOVES RON
10-09-2007, 04:35 AM
deleted

tsbrenda
05-15-2008, 01:57 AM
http://www.betterbuttocks.com/photos_africanamerican.htm

you can have fat put in your cheeks, butt and hips est.

Alyssa87
05-15-2008, 02:21 AM
the fat metabolizes and usually dissolves. you’d have to do touchups for a long time.
It can even cause cellulite.

sil is cheaper and permanent.
The only got’cha is finding someone with REAL medical grade and knows what they’re doing.
…Since you cant get a real doc to do it for you

tsbrenda
05-15-2008, 10:51 PM
not true with current medicine, once fat is processed it stays

this is current medicine not the old medicine you my have learned that from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn0s8IE0o1w

its discussed in his FAQ'shttp://www.betterbuttocks.com/betterbuttocks_microfatphotos.htm

TomSelis
05-15-2008, 11:04 PM
heheheheheheheheheh

http://www.youtube.com/v/_ifCR7A27Hk&hl

tsbrenda
05-15-2008, 11:26 PM
Beauty on the Black Market

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZzsP4lgjzM

thx1138
05-16-2008, 08:56 PM
@brenda: thx for the video. The shots taken in Jackson Hts. are within walking distance from my home.

tsbrenda
05-16-2008, 09:16 PM
very pleasing and permanent result can be obtained with implants or fat injections

look at what that surgeon did wrong by looking at what the surgery procedures are here. LOOK HOW NATURAL THIS LOOKS USING INFORMATION ABOUT THE ANATOMY he has made the implant look natural.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpOPho-XdoY

for example look at the fat grafting here for breast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8MiKagmLBg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2_cK-ddpnw

the person who did this implant refering to the qoute about the video from TomSelis
needs to learn about how to create a properly done envelope or pocket below the skin

heheheheheheheheheh

tsbrenda says(bet this doc is not board certified and has little experince)

I LIKE MICRO FAT INJECTIONS
with current medicine, once fat is processed it stays
this is current medicine not the old medicine you my have learned

its discussed in his FAQ's
http://www.betterbuttocks.com/betterbuttocks_microfatphotos.htm

tsbrenda
05-19-2008, 02:10 AM
USING IMPLANTS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpOPho-XdoY&NR=1

Brazilian Butt
This is a procedure the world famous Dr Matlock invented. He performs liposuction on the patient then injects the fat into the patient's buttock.

Brazilian Butt
Dr Matlock USING FAT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaPfaQbIlSQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lioCrFD4hwM

Alyssa87
05-19-2008, 02:36 AM
are you getting paid for this?

tsbrenda
05-19-2008, 02:39 AM
joy is like the sweetest pay

This is a procedure the world famous Dr Matlock performs... Brazilian Butt Augmentation. He performs liposuctionon the patient then injects the fat into the patient's buttock. He also discusses Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation and Designer Laser Vaginoplasty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U0Mous39N0

are you getting paid for this?

TsVanessa69
05-19-2008, 06:15 AM
the fat metabolizes and usually dissolves. you’d have to do touchups for a long time.

The only got’cha is finding someone with REAL medical grade and knows what they’re doing.
I LOVE my silicone! its been 7 years so far, no ripples, no skin discoloration. The 2 doctors I used both used medical grade silicone. Actually want a touch more hip, got enough ass thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tsbrenda
05-19-2008, 06:26 AM
the most desirable butt shapes are "A" and ROUND

WITH "A" BEING THE MOST POPULAR followed by the round shape

THE" V"shape the least popular are desire

Alyssa87
05-19-2008, 08:14 AM

I LOVE my silicone! its been 7 years so far, no ripples, no skin discoloration. The 2 doctors I used both used medical grade silicone. Actually want a touch more hip, got enough ass thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u went to DOCTORS? where? how much? and yea your sil looks nice.

tstv_lover
05-19-2008, 12:00 PM

46 inches of paradise!

TsVanessa69
05-19-2008, 12:43 PM

46 inches of paradise!
Thanks luv, but its only 44 inches of heaven!

lilly_exohexoh
05-19-2008, 05:49 PM
those are some pretty behinds.

i'm a fan of corsets. they do the job and look good with the right outfit.

justatransgirl
05-20-2008, 10:11 AM
OMG, this thread is still around...

T-girls get their hips from PHOTOSHOP - of course.

:-) :-) :-)

Butt seriously, the fat injection thing sounds promising.

Here's Jessica's butt - no injection, no silicone, no implants - just lucky genes - and a little spanking...

Hugs and Giggles,

yodajazz
05-20-2008, 10:59 AM
Speaking of butts, I occaisionally notice some discoloration around some girls hips in their photos. Can some silicone injections cause discoloration? And what about scars from the injected area?

tsbrenda
05-22-2008, 12:16 AM
injecting silicone in your body could eventually cause tumors

and that ain't ALLlllllllllllllll

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7046&highlight=

ts with issues
http://www.ersnet.org/ers/lr/browse/viewPDF.aspx?id_attach=9511

http://www.bmezine.com/impfaq.html#Q5-6

http://yestheyrefake.net/surgeons/northcarolina/roberts/roberts_buttockaug103.htm

buttock home page
http://yestheyrefake.net/buttock_augmentation.htm

http://www.gotpummped.org/aboutpump.html

What being “Pummped" does immediately.

Assuming you are not one of the many individuals whom will have an immediate and catastrophic allergic reaction to such directly dangerous exposure to silicone and are not one of the many other individuals who will meet with lethal results by inadequate injection from the "pummper" resulting in direct blood stream, lung , other cardiovascular damage then in the immediate short-term the effect of injected silicone will be “immediate permanent enhancement”.

This "enhancement" may include injecting silicone directly into cheekbones, lips, chins, foreheads, thighs, breasts, hips, buttocks, penis, pectoral, calves and other areas of the body.

Cheekbones can be made more prominent, lips more full; clefts in chins removed, breasts, and hips can be enlarged. Male curves can be simulated, too: instant pectoral, gluteal, or calf muscles along with enlargement of the penis.

What being "Pummped" can do eventually

These symptoms may develop instantaneously or at ANY duration after the injection. It may take days, weeks or years.

Table 2. Proposed definition of silicone-related disorder. http://www.jrheum.com/subscribers/03/10/tables/2092-2.html

Early and lasting symptoms are nonspecific-easy fatigue, muscle aches, and increased susceptibility to infections.

The sequelae (symptom sequence) of non contained (free injected) silicone include:

Development of Silicone Mastitis

Which may include:

Development of Redness/rash like skin irritation that is manifested in the injected area. This is the result of the constant irritation of the foreign body (Silicone) to the tissue. The "redness" if often described clinically as (persistent edema) or Erythema : as in an abnormal redness of the skin due to dilation of the superficial capillaries of the skin causing inflammation.
Erythema multiforme is a reddening, swelling, possibly even blistering of the skin that comes in multiple forms. It is an allergic (hypersensitivity) inflammatory reaction to a stimulus (In our case Silicone). The inflamed tissue may or may not be slightly itchy and or have a burning sensation or other nonspecific discomfort.

Tenderness or pain in the sites of injection. This usually is present with any inflammation of body sites injected with silicone.

Skin necrosis may develop from prolonged irritation/inflammation.

Eventually, the injected site becomes very hard and may develop a distorted contour forming tumor-like granuloma clinically referred as Silicone Granulomas from the injected silicone.

Silicone Granulomas Silicone may lead to multiple nodularities and contour deformities. Ranging in a variety of shapes and sizes which are referred to as Silicone Granulomas.

Speaking of butts, I occaisionally notice some discoloration around some girls hips in their photos. Can some silicone injections cause discoloration? And what about scars from the injected area?

sucka4chix
05-22-2008, 12:35 AM
Does anyone know how Juicy/J-lo in NYC got her legendary butt? It looks great and is cottony soft. Is it all natural? Seems very much so!

tsbrenda
05-22-2008, 12:37 AM
put a pic below of juicy

Satena
05-25-2008, 02:52 PM
Wearing a strong corsett every day and over the night, can transform your body realy good.

jennifer_dresser
05-25-2008, 06:11 PM
This is the most interesting thread I've ever read. I knew NOTHING about any of this area. It appears to have completely passed me by. I mean, I figured something was being done, but I didn't realise it was such a hot topic.

People always ask me if I take hormones to achieve my figure, and now I know what they are talking about. (It never occured to me taking a hormone would really make a difference).

As it is, I just do it the old fashioned way. Exercise and trussing myself up like a turkey.

tsbrenda
05-26-2008, 10:55 PM
you a ts are a cd/tv/tg?

jennifer_dresser
05-26-2008, 11:28 PM
you a ts are a cd/tv/tg?

A cd?!?

Ouch!

I mean... OUCH!

I'm hurt...

I may be bleeding......

I don't think I'm long for this world.......

tsbrenda
05-27-2008, 12:00 AM
get butt or and hip enhancement?

jennifer_dresser
05-27-2008, 12:04 AM
Can't be more painful than being asked if I'm a CD :wink:

sucka4chix
05-27-2008, 01:18 AM
put a pic below of juicy

tsbrenda
05-27-2008, 01:33 AM
nice figure and all

so be proud

jennifer_dresser
05-27-2008, 09:44 PM
nice figure and all

so be proud

:D :D :D Thank you! :D :D :D

tsbrenda
05-31-2008, 08:41 PM
YOUR WELCOME HONEY!

nice figure and all

so be proud

:D :D :D Thank you! :D :D :D

El Nino
05-31-2008, 08:43 PM
Silicone anything doesn't appeal to me, personally. I like natural bodies!

MrsKellyPierce
05-31-2008, 11:37 PM

Breast implants you can take out if something goes wrong (and it often does, a lot of women end up getting them redone after a few years or just taken out altogether) but silicone injections are forever and when it breaks you get to keep both pieces. Zoe I do not know what plastic surgeon said that, but many Surgeons can scrape out the silicone in the body an face a skilled surgeon can get at least 95 percent of it. How I know this is when I stayed in Mexico to get my surgeries and several girls were there to get scraped out of their boobs and face and get implants put in and now look beautiful.

MrsKellyPierce
06-01-2008, 12:01 AM
What if you have no fat to put lipo suctioned? Can I use someone else fat?

BBaggins06
06-01-2008, 01:31 AM

I have several quarts around my midsection I'd love to donate to you Kelly. :)

tsbrenda
06-02-2008, 11:44 PM
http://www.drfpalmer.com/blog/silicone-injections/

http://www.drfpalmer.com/gfx/dr_palmer.jpg

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
06-14-2008, 09:45 PM

I would personally just trust Allanah's opinion and thus end the topic as she should be the foremost authority on sexy trans person hips :wink:

tsbrenda
06-15-2008, 11:38 AM
bullshit silicone is not the best way and who says who is authority on what?

dangers of silicone

the better ways
This is a procedure the world famous Dr Matlock performs... Brazilian Butt Augmentation. He performs liposuctionon the patient then injects the fat into the patient's buttock. He also discusses Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation and Designer Laser Vaginoplasty.

APD2
06-15-2008, 08:45 PM
An early transitioner...
(note the space between her legs and beneath her crotch)

peggygee
06-15-2008, 08:55 PM
bullshit silicone is not the best way and who says who is authority on what?

dangers of silicone

the better ways

I'm wondering what if a person is relatively thin and doesn't have much
fat for harvesting, or if they have previously had liposuction and don't
have fat that can be used to augment the buttocks

Also if I may ask do you have a professional relationship with Dr Matlock
ie. do you work with him or are you merely a satisfied client.

tsbrenda
06-16-2008, 01:19 AM
http://www.yestheyrefake.net/liquid_silicone_risks.htm

immune response problems such as swelling , bruising , infection, tumors, ,LUNG FAILURE,cancer, kidney failure,liver failure such as many ts/cd/tv/tg on this board who have passed away at a young age from

ASK YOURSELF IS AllanahStarrNYC A QUALIFIED PHYSICIAN?

PROBLEMS WITH SILICONE

Granulomas, migration, traces found in other organs and lymph nodes, excessive collagen formation, necrosis, silicone embolism.
silicone oil injections can cause granulomas, inflammatory nidus, macrophage activity and migration

(includes Adatosil 5000, Silikon 1000, SilSkin, etc. when implanted subdermally)

Silicone: Just the Facts Ma'am, Just the Facts
I am sure you are aware of the controversy in the past regarding silicone and breast implants and free silicone injections. The explosion of the Internet and free web hosting now makes it possible for everyone in the world to have a website -- or two or more! -- of their own to display whatever it is they feel, believe in or would like to convey to the world. Even if this means to misinform the universe, whether on purpose or not -- it can be accomplished more easily through the Internet. In this section we will discuss silica, silicon and silicone. We will ultimately discuss how silicone is made and what its impacts on the body are.

Silica is silicon dioxide SiO2, it occurs in a crystalline state, an amorphous (shapeless) state and in impure forms such as quartz, opal and sand, respectively. "In the form of silicates it is present in most natural water supplies. Typical concentrations lie between 1 and 30 mg/L. Higher concentrations may exist in brackish waters and brines. " (3)

Silicon is a "nonmetallic element that occurs combined as the most abundant element next to oxygen in the earth's crust and is used especially in alloys and electronic device" (Merriam-Webster). It may not BE a metal but it is considered semi-metallic. In other words, "Silicon doesn't occur in the free, elemental state, but is found in the form of silicon dioxide and complex silicates". It was discovered in 1824 by Jöns Jacob Berzelius. "Silicon is important in plant and animal life. Diatoms in both fresh and salt water extract silica from the water to use as a component of their cell walls". (1) Silicon is used in many household items such as transistors, micro chips and electronics. Hence, Silicon Valley - the computer capital.

Silicone is any of the "various polymeric organic silicon compounds obtained as oils, greases, or plastics and used especially for water-resistant and heat-resistant lubricants, varnishes, binders, and electric insulators" (Merriam-Webster) It is also found in processed foods, cosmetics, medications and all sorts of products that you are exposed to and ingest on a daily basis. It is also used to lubricate medical devices such as tubing, hypodermic needles and is found in the food industry as being used to lubricate blenders, frozen drink machines, piping, cooking utensils, and machines.

Silicones are synthetic polymers and are made by combining oxygen and silicon and in high temperatures and pressures can produce polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS). The fluids are made from linear chains of PDMS whereas the gels are lightly crosslinked to give it a thicker cohesive-ness. Although without a container such as a highly cross-linked silicone elastomer breast prosthesis the silicone gel takes on no shape of its own and is very vulnerable to gravity and momentum, if applicable. The elastomer implant shells contain very little free PDMS so that it remains a solid. However since like can not hold like for long, the lower-weighted molecular silicones bleed through the elastomer shells -- even with the presence of "protective" inner barriers.

Silicone & Its Uses In the Body
Silicone products, in their solid form, have been used within the body for cosmetic applications for years and years without incident other than occasional sensitivity and encapsulation (which happens with all foreign bodies inserted into the human body as this is its way of sealing off the foreign object from the body). Encapsulation is when the body forms a fibrous tissue capsule around a foreign body as it does not recognize it as its own -- why would it?

Solid silicone is used to augment or reconstruct the cheeks, the chin, the brow bone, calves, pectoral areas for men, as a replacement for lost digits, testicles and for buttock augmentation. It is also used for joint replacements, rotary cuffs, and sockets -- as well as a multitude of other medical uses.

Liquid silicone is not approved for injection into the body for cosmetic applications but is approved for intra-ocular use for retinal tamponades. Detached retinas can cause bleeding and blindness and silicone oil injections are used to help this. It is, however, not approved to sculpt the lips, cheeks, buttocks, face, etc. However since the oils (i.e. Silikon 1000 & Adatosil 5000) are approved in general, an amendment makes it so physicians are allowed to use approved drugs and devices off label as they see fit.

Unfortunately, silicone oil injections can cause granulomas, inflammatory nidus, macrophage activity and migration.

gran*u*lo*ma (noun), plural -mas or -ma*ta
First appeared 1861
: a mass or nodule of chronically inflamed tissue with
granulations that is usu. associated with an infective process
-- gran*u*lo*ma*tous (adjective)

mac*ro*phage (noun)
[International Scientific Vocabulary]
First appeared 1890
: a phagocytic tissue cell of the reticuloendothelial system that may
be fixed or freely motile, is derived from a monocyte, and functions
in the protection of the body against infection and noxious substances -- called also histiocyte
-- mac*ro*phag*ic (adjective)

...macrophages and other inflammatory responses (including chronic) is absolutely true when it comes to injected or free liquid silicone within the body. Autoimmune disorders however have not been proven to be caused by silicone -- either liquid or solid.

Regarding liquid silicone or (LIS), the infiltration of foreign substances of a certain molecular size/weight, can cause problems on a cellular level if they can not be successfully excreted or contained. Many may argue that the goal should be not to inject or otherwise implant mobile substances of this size such as silicone oils and gels is something and that ideally it should be avoided.

You may have heard Silicone referred to as inert. Inert literally means static or immobile. Although in the scientific world 'inert' is usually referring to chemically inert, or chemically non-reactive. Silicone may be chemically inert, but it may not be biochemically inert. Biochemically inert would mean that these substances wouldn't change composition in the body, but even the elastomer shell of breast implants degrade -- they don't last forever, nor would they cause reactions in the body. It's a fact, sorry.

Inert, by definition, the material should not be able to migrate in a way that they may infiltrate a cellular structure, the surrounding subcutaneous tissue or an organ tissue, thereby smothering cells, and causing cell necrosis (death) nor would it inflame the surrounding tissues or cause sensitivity reactions.

Personally, I don't believe that silicone-based oils or gels or many synthetic substances can be classified as inert, by definition. Reason being I have seen many cases of free silicone lip injection where the silicone has migrated to the chin region or even further down the neck, and has not stayed where it was supposed to -- in the lip. The fact is free silicone is known to migrate, therefore it is not completely inert, by definition, when injected into the lips, breasts, subcutaneous tissue, wherever.

The FDA recognizes and warns of the fact of granulomatous, inflammatory responses, migration and discoloration of tissue after having had silicone injections -- period. Silicone injection is still being practiced on the black market and in plastic surgeons' offices. As liquid injectable silicone (LIS) was approved for ophthalmic use only. Although some doctors are using LIS off-label for wrinkles, augmentation of lips, etc. advertising for such is illegal. I even spoke to the FDA myself; I have the letter to prove it. There is a loophole regarding the use of any product a physician deems suitable -- as we will discuss further below -- but the advertisement of off label use of any approved drug or device is illegal.

Just remember that silicone can be problematic if in it's migrating, liquid or gelatinous form if it enters a cell and suffocates it or you suffer from a chronic inflammatory response. In fact, It is supposed to form granulomas so that it does not migrate -- they rely on that granulomatous response to impede migration.

Auto Immune Disorders & Breast Implants or Silicone Implants
Siliconosis
This is an unofficial name that has been given to patients by other anti-breast implant activists who have 1 or more of 14 key disorders thought to be caused by silicone -- including silicone injections, solid implants and breast implant shells and their silicone fillers, when applicable.

I know several people who had these disorders before they ever had any type of operation and the disorder never got any worse after breast augmentation or other types of surgeries involving silicone. We routinely are exposed to silicone in our foods, eye drops. cosmetics, injections or any puncture by a hypodermic needle (which is lubricated by silicone). Some may argue that yes, this is all true but we are not routinely exposed to such large amounts of silicone. Well, yes you have a point. And I never said that mass injections or intra tissue deposits of silicone were a good thing, did I?

But we aren't talking about cellular level problems and giant cell granulomas -- we are talking about an immune response disease that are blamed for things such as:

alopecia (I had that from anesthesia before and still have it, non-implant related)
arthralgia (which I had before and STILL have, it's called wear and tear and too many motorcycle accidents)
carpal tunnel syndrome (which I had before my augmentation and do NOT know how this can be caused by silicone)
chest wall erythema (also a sympton of Empyema, whic is defined as "is defined as accumulation of pus or fluid with demonstrable bacteria in pleural space" and "Erythema is an abnormal redness of the skin due to dialation of the superficial capillaries of the skin causing inflammation. It can result from many different causes, diseases of the skin and some systemic diseases." www.erythema.com)
cognitive dysfunction (which is a symptom of chronic fatigue syndrome, also called "yuppie flu" (I swear that's true!) which affects those from 20-40 who apparently don't get enough sleep and live on fast food. This disorder is often seen in canines which I assure you do NOT have breast implants.)
dry eye (also a symptom of hormonal imbalance and menopause, not to mention dehydration, and dry or warm/cold climates)
dry mouth (I get this, it's called dehydration, 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated)
dysphagia (difficulty in swallowing; caused by all sorts of things, from structural disorders like tumors or bone spurs to functional disorders such as primary motor disorders, achalasia, to secondary motor disorders like scleroderma
chronic fatigue (see "cognitive dysfunction", above) Although this is a real problem with those who have fibromyalgia (which happens regardless if one has silicone in their body) or Multiple Sclerosis as well.)
lacrimal gland enlargement (various causes)
parotid enlargement (various causes)
petechiae (a minute reddish or purplish spot containing blood that appears in skin or mucous membrane esp. in some infectious diseases; Merriam-Webster. Common causes are (credit: The Library of Medicine, HealthAnswers.com)
injury or trauma
allergic reactions to medications
autoimmune disorders, which are conditions in which the person's body creates antibodies to its own tissues for unknown reasons (these happen without ever having a silicone anything in the body)
liver disorders, such as cirrhosis
infections, such as mononucleosis and endocarditis
bone marrow disorders, such as leukemia
thrombocytopenia, a deficiency of platelets
nutritional deficiencies, such as a deficiency in vitamins C, K, or B12, or folic acid
medications, such as blood thinners
recent blood transfusions
medical treatment, such as radiation therapy and chemotherapy for cancer
birth, due to the pressure changes caused by vaginal delivery
aging skin
sepsis, or blood infection
violent vomiting or coughing
photosensitive dermatitis (can be caused by medications as well as metabolic disorders)
telangiectasia (Telangiectasias form after anything that causes the face to flush or blush. Heredity, sun damage, acne rosacea (an adult form of acne), hot and spicy food, exercise, emotions, hormones, cortisone medications and some other rare skin diseases can cause telangiectasia.) Gateway Aesthetic Institute and Laser Center of Salt Lake City, Utah.
All of the above happens often without any type of silicone implant. I have 4 out of 14 -- do I have an immune response disorder? No, I had this all before I ever had implants. Is it worse now? No, it has its good days and bad days. Getting older stinks. I also want to add that I know several people with Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis and other disorders which have gotten implants since finding out of their conditions and report no changes either way of their condition. If you'd like to speak with them, post on the message board and they will respond.

Am I sympathetic to those who believe they have siliconosis -- yes, of course I am. But I do NOT think that their disorders were caused solely because of their breast implants. I think that for some the operation (and ANY trauma) can trigger sickness in those who are prone to it. I believe there are those who are allergic to silicone as well as there are t hose allergic to latex.

There is NO certifiable proof that breast implants cause immune response disorders -- period. But there IS proof that liquid, gel and/or lower-weighted molecular silicone cause granulomas, cysts, and fibroids in response to inflammation of the tissues on a cellular level. Which of course opens up the possibility for infection of the thick, avascular, fibrous capsules which surround the silicone droplets. So until it is proven other wise, think about it before making a choice.

Silicone Injections (Silicone Oil): (technically: purified, medical grade polydimethylsiloxane oil) Often referred to as Liquid Injectable Silicone or simply, LIS. Silicone, in general, has met much controversy over the last few decades. Some issues, with good reasons and others due to junk science. I could write pages upon pages about the issues which have revolved around the use of all forms of silicones and more pages still on how much it is found and used in many products we use on a daily basis. But since this isn't about the controversy of the compound itself, I won't. If you are interested just type in silicone in Google and thousands websites will be returned. Just be sure what you read is backed by real science. I will, however, cover the intended uses of silicone oil and the off-label uses, as well. I will cover the glory and cover the not so bright and shiny side of liquid silicone injections.

Firstly, injections of silicone oil are not approved for cosmetic use in the United States, no matter what anyone tells you. The off-label use of an approved medical device is, however, allowed because of the 1997 amendment to the Federal Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act 6, which states:

"Nothing in (FD&C Act) shall be construed to limit or interfere with the authority of a health care practitioner to prescribe or administer any legally marketed device to a patient for any condition or disease within a legitimate health care practitioner-patient relationship."

This means a physician can legally use any FDA approved drug or device, as he sees fit, if he believes it can effectively treat or cure your complaint. Both Silikon 1000 and Adato Sil-ol 5000 (originally approved under the name "Adatomed Silicone Oil 0P5000") -- also called simply Adatosil -- are approved, but for injection into the vitreous cavity of the eye in the event of retinal detachment and/or hemorrhage. It is intended to help save a person's eyesight. And it is also intended to be aspirated at a later date and not kept inside the body indefinitely.

Re: Adatosil 5000: "AdatoSil 5000™ was approved by FDA through the Premarket Approval process (PMA) on November 4, 1994, pursuant to section 5 15(d)( 1)(B) (ii) of the Act. It is indicated for use as a prolonged retinal tamponade in selected cases of complicated retinal detachments where other interventions are not appropriate for patient management. Complicated retinal detachments or recurrent retinal detachments occur most commonly in eyes with proliferative vitroretinopathy (PVR), proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR), cytomegalovirus (CMV) retinitis, giant tears, and following perforating injuries. AdatoSil 5000™ is also indicated for primary use in detachments due to Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) -related CMV retinitis, and other viral infections." --credit: Larry D. Spears Acting Director, Office of Compliance Center for Devices and Radiological Health (FDA)

Re: SILIKON 1000: "This device is indicated for use as a prolonged retinal tamponade in selected cases of complicated retinal detachments where other interventions are appropriate for patient management. Complicated retinal detachments or recurrent retinal detachments occur most commonly in eyes with proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR), proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR), cytomegalovirus (CMV) retinitis, giant tears, and following perforating in injuries. SILIKON 1000 is also indicated for primary use in detachments due to Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) related CMV retinitis and other viral infections affecting the retina." --credit: PMA Final Decisions Rendered for September 1997

Re: SILISKIN: "SilSkin™ is a purified 1000cs silicone oil manufactured by RJ Development [a subsidiary of Richard-James, Inc.] and currently under investigation for facial soft tissue augmentation. At present, SilSkin is an investigational device limited by Federal law to investigational use." --credit: http://richard-james.com/page0005.htm

"Liquid Silicone Injections

Has liquid silicone been approved by FDA for injection?
No. FDA has not approved the marketing of liquid silicone for injection for any cosmetic purpose, including the treatment of facial defects or wrinkles, or enlarging the breasts. The adverse effects of liquid silicone injections have included movement of the silicone to other parts of the body, inflammation and discoloration of surrounding tissues, and the formation of granulomas (nodules of granulated, inflamed tissue).

Can FDA prohibit doctors from promoting the injection of liquid silicone, since its marketing has not been approved?
Yes. FDA prohibits manufacturers or doctors from marketing or promoting unapproved products such as liquid silicone. This means that a doctor cannot legally advertise or sell this material." --credit: http://www.fda.gov

"Silicone injection into facial tissues was popularized in the 1960s and 1970s with the introduction of medical grade silicone (MDX 4-4011) by Dow Corning. Microdroplets of silicone are dispersed within the dermal tissues. Fibrosis around these droplets localizes the material, and it is seemingly well tolerated in small amounts in the face. Silicone oil has many advocates among those who used it prior to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) withdrawal of approval. However, silicone, although chemically well tolerated, becomes encapsulated as a foreign body by a chronic inflammatory reaction. Giant cells surround the material and cannot process any ingested material, establishing a low-grade inflammatory nidus. Fibrous tissue surrounds and encapsulates the silicone; this capsule is avascular and is a potential site of infection. A number of late infections, granulomas, and palpable masses have been reported following silicone use." --credit: Emedicine.com - Soft Tissue Implants

The Method of Augmentation By Silicone Oil Injections
The injection of silicone oil, and many injectable tissue augmentation fillers, triggers a foreign body response by the accumulation of phagocytes, macrophages, lymphocytes, etc. This low grade inflammation causes your body to respond by trying to either break it down, by engulfing the product and by moving it to other organs for excretion. Silicone oil cannot be broken down by the body so the lower molecular silicones are either engulfed and moved and the higher viscosities remain behind when they are encapsulated. The macrophage accumulation triggers fibroblasts to begin encapsulating the silicone oil, to wall it off from the rest of the body. Imagine the silicone as a grain of sand, and your body as the oyster. The body forms collagen layers around the silicone and eventually augmentation is gained in the form of fibrous tissue. If the body cannot find relief after encapsulating the silicone, it will continue to form more and more collagen around the product, eventually causing a firm nodule. The good thing about encapsulation is that it can help keep the majority of the liquid silicone where it was injected and hinder its migration into the surrounding tissues.

So remember, the augmentation isn't due to the product itself, large amounts of silicone oil should not be injected for volume augmentation. It is the body's inflammatory response which triggers the formation of collagen that is the method of augmentation. The amount of collagen formed is dependent upon your own body's sensitivity to the silicone, and the purity of the product.

I would personally just trust Allanah's opinion and thus end the topic as she should be the foremost authority on sexy trans person hips :wink:

tsbrenda
06-16-2008, 01:22 AM
YOU WILL THEN HAVE TO CHOOSE IMPLANTS

very pleasing and permanent result can be obtained with implants or fat injections

look at what that surgeon did wrong by looking at what the surgery procedures are here. LOOK HOW NATURAL THIS LOOKS USING INFORMATION ABOUT THE ANATOMY he has made the implant look natural.

the person who did this implant refering to the qoute about the video from TomSelis
needs to learn about how to create a properly done envelope or pocket below the skin

justatransgirl
06-16-2008, 02:03 AM

tsbrenda
06-16-2008, 05:57 AM
its silicone trying to come out of your pores. some are very painful especially if you get immune systems response causing swelling and discoloration and.........

its not good

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=31734

http://www.local10.com/news/564598/detail.html

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Health/Cosmetic/wireStory?id=931208

http://www.genderadvocates.org/News/Silicone%20Deaths%20Houston%20Chronicle.htm

http://www.jenburke.com/2005/02/women-sentenced-for-death-of-another.html

http://www.tsroadmap.com/physical/silicone/silicone-death.html

http://www.local10.com/news/2198497/detail.html

http://www.local10.com/news/1579701/detail.html

http://www.tgcrossroads.org/news/archive.asp?aid=727

So... I guess we can safely assume Brenda is against silicone injections...

:-) :-)

OK, I know it's no laughing matter. I'm also against it.

I'm not as eloquent but here's what I know. I have silicone gel implants, which are supposed to be OK. I have a trans acquaintance who had facial injections many years ago and is now picking her silicone cheeks out of her neck. I have 2 other acquaintances with silicone injected boobs. One has a pair of painful rocks on her chest, the other didn't wear a bra enough early on and now she can tuck her boobs into her belt.

So I guess it's a personal choice.

Myself, I take consolation that at least my as isn't as flat as Paris Hiltons...

Hugs and Giggles,

tsbrenda
06-16-2008, 06:24 AM
http://leda.law.harvard.edu/leda/data/727/Tilleman05.html

Cosmetic Use of Injection Silicone Oils;
Approved Material with Unapproved Procedure. Time to Ban “Off-Label” Use?
[redacted version]
[graphic redacted]
Food and Drug Law

Professor Peter Barton Hutt

January, 2005

Tamara Raveh Tilleman, MD, PhD
Paper Submitted in Satisfaction of Course Requirement

and MPA/MC Reading and Research Requirement

Table of contents
Abstract
1. Introduction
General
Silicone history

2. The silicone
What is silicone?

The use of silicone oils
3. Hazards of Injectable Silicone
Bodily Hazards of Injectable Silicone
Hazards of Injectable Silicone – Procedure
Cost

Hazards of Injectable Silicone – Material 4. Transgender Community

5. Complications

Minor complications/ inherent to the procedure/early
Major complications/usually late related to the technique
Complications related to the filler or to the patient

Fatal – death
Contraindication

6. Legal Issues

http://www.gotpummped.org/aboutpump.html

MORE LINKS/RESOURCES
http://www.gotpummped.org/resources.htm

NYTSJulie
06-16-2008, 07:32 AM
I have silicone in my ass and hips. I had it injected in VERY small amounts in my body. I dont have any in my face or breasts, and never would inject in those areas. I knew everything TSBREANDA stated prior to having it done. I had a boys ass, my body went straight down my back and right into my legs, I didnt even have a little curve. Actually i am supposed to get pumped tomorrow, but I have a few other things to do so I am going to have to cancel and go next week. About 2-3 more treatments and my body will be done. I am happy with the choices I have mad..........kisses....Julie

peggygee
06-16-2008, 03:57 PM
I have silicone in my ass and hips. I had it injected in VERY small amounts in my body. I dont have any in my face or breasts, and never would inject in those areas. I knew everything TSBREANDA stated prior to having it done. I had a boys ass, my body went straight down my back and right into my legs, I didnt even have a little curve. Actually i am supposed to get pumped tomorrow, but I have a few other things to do so I am going to have to cancel and go next week. About 2-3 more treatments and my body will be done. I am happy with the choices I have mad..........kisses....Julie

I have sil in my hips, ass, breast, and face. If I had it to do all over
again I wouldn't have had it injected in my breasts, but just got
breast augmentation which I eventually did.

I have never had any problems with my sil, which is over 30 years old.
I don't plan on having any more injected, mostly cause I'm happy with
how my body looks.

I do plan on having a butt lift though at some point in the future for my 'phat fat ass'. :lol:

tsbrenda
08-13-2008, 06:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OJ6J1o6m04&NR=1

tsbrenda
11-29-2008, 11:29 PM

this is current medicine not the old medicine you my have learned that from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn0s8IE0o1w

its discussed in his FAQ'shttp://www.betterbuttocks.com/betterbuttocks_microfatphotos.htm

YOU WILL THEN HAVE TO CHOOSE IMPLANTS

heheheheheheheheheh

I LIKE MICRO FAT INJECTIONS
this is current medicine not the old medicine you my have learned

http://www.betterbuttocks.com/betterbuttocks_microfatphotos.htm

USING IMPLANTS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpOPho-XdoY&NR=1

Brazilian Butt
This is a procedure the world famous Dr Matlock invented. He performs liposuction on the patient then injects the fat into the patient's buttock.

Brazilian Butt
Dr Matlock USING FAT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaPfaQbIlSQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lioCrFD4hwM

joy is like the sweetest pay

tsbrenda
11-29-2008, 11:34 PM
Woman injects cooking oil into face
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtlMbaKbT6M

Han Hegyon (aka Hang Mioku), a former singer, destroyed her beauty by injecting cooking oil into her face. Initially, she went to a doctor for her silicone injections. When it wasn't enough, she began to resort to more desperate measures. Numerous operations later, she will never be the same. She claims to want her original face back. Regretfully, it will never happen.

I am not a T girl Obviously so I am not talking from first hand experience but I have been in the "Circle" of the Los Angeles/San Francisco TS world for about 15 yrs everyday 24/7. I was in a LTR with a Latina TS showgirl and one of our very good friends was a person that injected others with "Silicone"...sometimes... But when someone couldn't find silicone they often substituted for Mineral Oil, Commercial Industrial Oils, and even Mazola Corn Oil ( I am not making this up and the Latinas out there know this is true) There were others who did the injections also and several girls have died. Our friend went to jail for attempted murder but it was eventually dropped to ADW and she did about 9 months altogether.When the injection is not done correctly and it finds its way into the blood stream and eventually the respiratory system (lungs) there is NOTHING any doctor can do to save you. Usually the person feels disoriented at first unable to think or speak with any sense or focus and soon (within 24hrs ) they go into a coma and die. It is all for the Vanity and Pride that is fueled by greed and monetary opportunity...aka INSTANT FEMINIZATION !! for many hormones will take too long so the start rounding and shaping and disfiguring and soon what had potential for beauty is hideous!! I am adamantly opposed to injections, I have had several friends die from the silicone that seeped into their lungs (the drowned in silicone) and the sad part is they were already beautiful but then again I am not a trick or a john wanting "Jessica Rabbit" to swagger in and Fuck me stupid because this is the catalyst for the girls to achieve that look because men pay for it!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=39977

http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/softtissue.html

http://www.pathologyoutlines.com/softtissue_files/image002.jpg

Remy757Photog
11-30-2008, 08:31 PM
I know girls are always going to continue to get pumped, but be very wary of what you are getting into and like said many times now in this thread, moderation is key. Do a little bit at a time, wait a couple months and then go back.

Despite what ANY 'Pump Doctor' tells you, always assume that it's not Medical Grade Silicone. They wouldn't tell you it was anything less. A Dr. is not going to risk his practice, just to sell some Liquid Silicone on the side. If your going to do it, I doubt much we say will stop you, but don't later act like it was all the 'pump dr' fault as most of the info in this thread is valid and I sat and read the whole thing. I've known a few of the 'Pump Doctors' on the East Coast and they always say they have Medical Grade Silicone despite the fact that they couldn't actually name it or Company it came from, just look at the 'container' they present the 'Sil' to you in and that will be an instant eye opener :shock: However; I've watched 'Pump Drs' do good jobs and I've seen gals come back with bad 'sil jobs' mainly because of getting too much all at once. At the end of the day I would recommend going to a real doctor and have a procedure done. Good luck to all who do choose to go the 'pump doctor' route though.

Danielle Foxx
12-01-2008, 02:04 AM

Not True ! Vicki Richter and Jessica Host - Great example. Some TS develop quite nicely

tsntx
12-01-2008, 04:41 AM

Not True ! Vicki Richter and Jessica Host - Great example. Some TS develop quite nicely

oh yes, vicki got great stretch marks... i dont think thats a great example of a look to go for.... i saw this one pic of her on her back w/ her legs up exposing her ass.... it was like her a-hole was a black hole sucking in her body and the stretch marks looked like they were motion lines to show movement inside the hole....

like warp speed in a sci-fi movie

kinda like this

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f376/nacktinsecten/warpspeed.jpg

Legend
12-01-2008, 05:38 AM

oh yes, vicki got great stretch marks... i dont think thats a great example of a look to go for.... i saw this one pic of her on her back w/ her legs up exposing her ass.... it was like her a-hole was a black hole sucking in her body and the stretch marks looked like they were motion lines to show movement inside the hole....

like warp speed in a sci-fi movie

kinda like this

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f376/nacktinsecten/warpspeed.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^Talk about holy s**t funny"engage".I remember seeing that pic and it was one of the the most disgusting things i've ever seen.

tsntx
12-01-2008, 08:23 AM
it was almost like if you were kissing her toes...

*im sure honda would so just go w/ the idea that someone is down there sucking her feet*

... and then they forgot their original mission...

*suck her cock*

... all they have to do is follow the lines to get to where they were wanting to go

full speed ahead!!!

tsbrenda
04-28-2010, 01:33 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8MiKagmLBg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8MiKagmLBg)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2_cK-ddpnw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2_cK-ddpnw)

MICRO FAT INJECTIONS
this is current medicine
http://www.betterbuttocks.com/betterbuttocks_microfatphotos.htm (http://www.betterbuttocks.com/betterbuttocks_microfatphotos.htm)

Brazilian Butt
Dr Matlock USING FAT
YouTube- Brazilian Butt (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaPfaQbIlSQ)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lioCrFD4hwM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lioCrFD4hwM)

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=213897&stc=1&d=1228448709

NatashaLover
06-21-2010, 03:19 AM
All Natural Baby!

Just by eating this kind of fried Puerto Rican food! Bacalaitos fritos, pinchos y alcapurrias!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL

rockabilly
06-21-2010, 03:25 AM
They buy them .... like shoes. lol

tsparisangelline
06-21-2010, 03:30 AM
silicone injections

SunshyneMonroe
06-21-2010, 03:31 AM
I'm just so0o0o S I L L Y lol:dancing:

905queentiffany
10-20-2010, 09:55 PM
I am a nurse, about to complete my MD program in toronto, Canada. I am not advocating any injections or surgeries, neither am I condemning them. I`d like to start off with that.

I myself am transsexual, and have seen many ts and non-ts women with both great and horrible results from "silicone". I put silicone in quotes because like others have mentioned, with underground pumpers and non-medical practitioners medical grade oils are not used, and often, no form of silicone is used at all.

I have heard from TS women and DQ, and others who have gotten pumped, some say they were pumped with yellow liquid, i've even heard of brown liquid being used(which was apparently from mixing with peanut putter). Granulomas or siliconomas do not usually occur in larger areas like butt/hips, and dimpling or pimple-like bumps would NEVER show up if the person is pumped in the proper area, below the muscle fascia, as opposed to close to a bone(too deep), or in the soft tissue(too close to the skin).

If you are going to get pumped, go to a doctor, with a degree. If you can not find a doctor, make sure the person has a medical degree of some sort. Also, check the bottle of what they are using. it should be clearly labelled as to what it is, and what grade. If the bottle has been opened already, don't do it. If the silicone does not look like a thick clear fluid, it is not silicone.

The only way problems occur, is if the silicone has bacteria in it or is injected in a non-sterile environment(this can bring bacteria and infection to the injection site), if the silicone is mixed with another oil or liquid, or is not silicone at all, and lastly if the silicone is injected improperly. Ask your pumper what muscle fascia is and what type of tissue they are injecting in to. If you end up in the bad situation of a "pumper" as opposed to a doctor, they would not know about the anatomy of the body systems and tissue layers in the injection area.

I have had silicone injected to multiple parts of my face with no problems, which was silicon 1000. I am personally interested in augmenting my hips and buttocks with liquid silicone, but have been putting it off for the last year or two because i haven't been able to find a proper medical professional who will perform the injections.

I know many of your posts are opinions, but if you are going to list the good or bad things about silicone injections, NOBODY LISTEN unless the person has a medical degree.

BellaBellucci
10-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Natural. My mom had big hips and small boobs, hence I have big hips and small boobs. Genetics is a funny game. The fact that we were both overweight at one point or another probably factored into the fact that we also both had thick thighs.

I'd love to get fat transfer from my ass into my breasts though. I really don't like anything fake ON my body, let alone IN it.

~BB~

MissBStar
10-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Excersise before transitioning and getting really muscular and lean in the right spots. Before I started my hormones I was leg pressing approx 450 lbs @ 4-6 Reps\5sets\60second break in between sets. Also I did lots of Lunges and deadlifts =D

Then when i knew the hormones were kicking in I got off of my healthy diet and packed on the pounds.. Then went back on the diet and packed on pounds again. Due to the hormones and new fat redristribution it rounded out everything.

As of right now I have a small gut but starting in March I will be back on a consistent diet and working out regularly and back to doing my glute excersises.

also don't forget genetics, that plays a huge role.

http://i52.tinypic.com/10n9h6w.jpg

i'll try to remember to post hip pics later. Excuse the mess in my bedroom.

irongoddess
10-20-2010, 11:02 PM
i always had a good body even before bodybuilding,i always had a round butt and hips naturally thanks to good genetics and it helped taking female hormones when i was 13yrs old but i`m now curvier since i`ve become a bodybuilder,everything look bigger and thicker,i`m much more shapely now that i was before and yes you can shape and mold your body with weight training(but you must know what you`re doing,of course)just how you like it,i`m my own surgeon:)
It never appealed to me the look to have a fat bum,i don`t have a good relationship with fat,as people might have guessed:)
but to all the girls the like the look of it than good for them:)
everyone`s perception of beauty is different!

MissBStar
10-20-2010, 11:19 PM
i always had a good body even before bodybuilding,i always had a round butt and hips naturally thanks to good genetics and it helped taking female hormones when i was 13yrs old but i`m now curvier since i`ve become a bodybuilder,everything look bigger and thicker,i`m much more shapely now that i was before and yes you can shape and mold your body with weight training(but you must know what you`re doing,of course)just how you like it,i`m my own surgeon:)
It never appealed to me the look to have a fat bum,i don`t have a good relationship with fat,as people might have guessed:)
but to all the girls the like the look of it than good for them:)
everyone`s perception of beauty is different!

girl I miss body building, I can't wait to hit the gym again. I've been on a 2 year break and it sucks!

natina
10-20-2010, 11:22 PM
you.

I knew of many who got there figure from hormones alone but it took almost ten years and now they have a body of a 21 year old woman

http://www.beverlyhillscosmeticsurgeon.com/fat-transfer.php

http://www.onlinesurgery.com/plasticsurgery/butt-augmentation.asp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8MiKagmLBg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8MiKagmLBg)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2_cK-ddpnw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2_cK-ddpnw)

MICRO FAT INJECTIONS
this is current medicine
http://www.betterbuttocks.com/betterbuttocks_microfatphotos.htm (http://www.betterbuttocks.com/betterbuttocks_microfatphotos.htm)

Brazilian Butt
Dr Matlock USING FAT
YouTube- Brazilian Butt (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaPfaQbIlSQ)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lioCrFD4hwM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lioCrFD4hwM)

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=213897&stc=1&d=1228448709

bat1
10-20-2010, 11:25 PM
sure seems like alot of trouble just to look like a girl..

MissBStar
10-20-2010, 11:27 PM
you.

I knew of many who got there figure from hormones alone but it took almost ten years and now they have a body of a 21 year old woman

http://www.beverlyhillscosmeticsurgeon.com/fat-transfer.php

http://www.onlinesurgery.com/plasticsurgery/butt-augmentation.asp

Puberty can take 5 years or more to fully take place.

natina
10-30-2010, 12:38 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=51083