PDA

View Full Version : Is it ever ok to call a woman a CUNT?

Solitary Brother
07-21-2007, 07:11 AM
I hear them call each other that and not in a good way.
I also hear TS women call each other that too not in a good way.
Is it ever ok for a guy to call a woman that?
There are a lot of women that by their actions deserve the word.
Am I wrong?

loki
07-21-2007, 07:20 AM
Being a southern gentleman(most of the time anyway) the answer is no.

mr_brightside
07-21-2007, 07:40 AM
Only if they are one.

Solitary Brother
07-21-2007, 07:52 AM
Only if they are one.

I agree with you.
I used to be a purist but age and experience proved me wrong.

tonkatoy
07-21-2007, 07:57 AM
I have before and apparently its not okay, even when i explained how much it showed that I viewed her as a woman.

justatransgirl
07-21-2007, 08:24 AM
No. "Bitch" is a much better word...

But it's NEVER nice to insult a woman or a TS - cause it's really embarrasing to get beat up by a girl!

Giggle,
TS Jamie

loki
07-21-2007, 08:33 AM
No. "Bitch" is a much better word...

But it's NEVER nice to insult a woman or a TS - cause it's really embarrasing to get beat up by a girl!

Giggle,
TS JamieNow that's funny! It's also fun to watch.

Richie39
07-21-2007, 08:38 AM
Yes. As much as humanly possible.

mbf
07-21-2007, 08:46 AM
in some selected cases i do think it is appropriate.

i dont have a problem with calling Maggie Tatcher a cunt. simply because she was one.

apart from that i am reluctant to use swear words of any kind with women.

TJT
07-21-2007, 09:26 AM
Only if you know they don't have a gun on 'em.

arnie666
07-21-2007, 11:11 AM
in some selected cases i do think it is appropriate.

i dont have a problem with calling Maggie Tatcher a cunt. simply because she was one.

apart from that i am reluctant to use swear words of any kind with women.

Mrs Thatcher had more 'balls' than most male Prime Ministers combined. She presided over an entirely male cabinet for most of her premiership in a party which is well known for it's views on traditional roles for women. At one point before she came to power Britain was in such dire straits that a military / corperate coup was considered to stop us imploding due to mainly Labours imcompetence (not many people know that).She had to take tough decisoons and some she got wrong.That does not make her a cunt.

Compared to the shower of shit we have running the country now she was a bloody saint.

Back to the topic. No I would never call a woman a cunt or a bitch. As my mum taught me better than that. I might call her a silly moo cow or a block head and I may put a woman in her place if she needs it but no there is something not right about speaking to a woman like that.

laoda8
07-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Only if she has a deadwood fetish.

fixxx47
07-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Yes. As much as humanly possible.

GroobySteven
07-21-2007, 02:29 PM
A cunt is a cunt. As Mbf noted, Maggie Thatcher was fucking cunt - but so is George Bush and Tony Blair and there almost male. There are also right cunts, stupid cunts, silly cunts and complete & utter cunts.

It's just a word - get over it.

seanchai

iloveshemales77
07-21-2007, 03:13 PM
^^^^^^

let's not forget Kenny Everett's cupid stunt! :-)

2754tim
07-21-2007, 10:02 PM
Someone really has to get me going to say that...but if she is,she is.

CORVETTEDUDE
07-22-2007, 07:40 PM
You also hear Blacks call eachother the "N" word, but it is unacceptible for anyone else to use the term (a word I personally consider appauling, anyway, and I'm from a southern family). If it doesn't sound like it is something you should say, Why would you go out of character and say it!?

Jericho
07-22-2007, 08:35 PM
It's a really bad idea.
Last time i called mom a cunt, she went fucking ballistic! :shock:

j/k

It's a question of manners...but sometimes, nothing else fits the bill!

BeardedOne
07-23-2007, 12:21 AM
It all depends on culture, situation and relationship. It's generally not polite, but the word was used so much in the lesbian social circles I used to frequent that it lost its edge entirely and became more accepted as a descriptive compliment: "Oh! I know her! What a sweet cunt!"

Of course, it also depends on whether or not they are wearing a nametag like Penelope's. :wink:

Azanti
07-23-2007, 03:02 AM
hell yeah, especially Condi Rice

Snoriega27
07-23-2007, 03:29 AM
The Pope was working on a crossword puzzle. He thought and thought about one clue, finally gave up and asked the Cardinal next to him, "What's a four letter word, ending in U - N - T that means 'woman'?"

The Cardinal was working on his own puzzle and didn't even bother to look up. "'Aunt,' your Holiness."

The Pope didn't speak for a second. "Oh." He paused. "Do you have an eraser?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What's the difference between a tribe of pygmies and a girls' track team?"

A: One's a bunch of cunning runts. The other's a bunch of running cunts.

BrendaQG
07-23-2007, 07:03 AM
First in general it is a very bad idea to call a woman TS or GG a cunt.

However in one specific incidence it is ok. In the slang of certain circels calling a TS bitch(y), or cunt(y) is the same as using the older term fish(y). A rather crude way of saying that someone is feminine....but not really the nicest person in the world. Understand?

ezed
07-24-2007, 05:33 AM
Yeah you can call a woman a cunt, but you'd be foolish not to expect multiple counterstrikes, some verbal some not.