PDA

View Full Version : Are there any GG girls that fantasize or otherwise dig TG's

geekman33
07-19-2007, 07:14 PM
While we are all well aware of the huge amount of guys that enjoy TG fantasies and real life encounters, I often wonder if there are many genetic women that spend time here exploring and fantasizing. I would think as a str8 woman, or say even a lesbian, I would seek out some of the many beautiful shemales here for some wild and crazy times, and even a long term relationship. Hey...why not? That would be the best of both worlds!!! A warm emotional understanding girl that they can relate to, and that can relate to them, with a rock hard cock to pleasure them into paradise. That beats a strap-on any day :)

So girls, are you out there? Please honor us with some of your thoughts, experiences and fantasies.

cal_tsg
04-07-2008, 09:17 PM
While we are all well aware of the huge amount of guys that enjoy TG fantasies and real life encounters, I often wonder if there are many genetic women that spend time here exploring and fantasizing. I would think as a str8 woman, or say even a lesbian, I would seek out some of the many beautiful shemales here for some wild and crazy times, and even a long term relationship. Hey...why not? That would be the best of both worlds!!! A warm emotional understanding girl that they can relate to, and that can relate to them, with a rock hard cock to pleasure them into paradise. That beats a strap-on any day :)

So girls, are you out there? Please honor us with some of your thoughts, experiences and fantasies.Are there any GGs into Tgirls?

janinek
04-08-2008, 12:42 AM
ME ME ME.I'll put my hand up for this one.Was introduced to my first tgirl when I was 20 and have been hooked ever since.My flatmate is a tgirl and I always make myself availible to her and her friends...heaven

Janine

BeardedOne
04-08-2008, 01:03 AM
Dayem! This thread had the long, deep sleep! :shock:

I've known a fair number of GGs and 3Gs (Gay GGs) that had an interest in TS/TS women. Some went so far as to have relationships with them while others just think about it a lot.

I'm guessing that, for them, it is similar to some of the bisexual desires some of the men who are into TS/TG women have, bridging the gap between genders into that one, perfect partner.

Nice fantasy, no matter what you have between your legs.

cal_tsg
04-08-2008, 10:56 PM
ME ME ME.I'll put my hand up for this one.Was introduced to my first tgirl when I was 20 and have been hooked ever since.My flatmate is a tgirl and I always make myself availible to her and her friends...heaven

Janine

Wow! A GG who is into tgirls and a member of HA.

A rare breed, so much respect!