PDA

View Full Version : ...

thompsonforsheriff
07-19-2007, 05:21 PM
I read something similar about this being a cure for people who have had mastectomies after having breast cancer.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6283444.stm

Evidently they take fat cells from the tummy, mix them with stem cells and inject. Reminds me of the South Park episode where Christopher Reeve eats fetuses for the stem cells and becomes superhuman. Wonder what would happen if you injected this mixture into other places on the body?

But back to reality...It seems that this way no one would actually be able to tell you've had breast enlargement. Personally I think this will be great as it would allow women to grow real, larger breasts rather than just having implants; I prefer girls just having smaller breasts rather than getting implants that are very obviously fake. But there are also probably some people who like the feel and look of large, fake breasts, and for transsexual women I'm sure it's a different issue than genetic girls. Isn't it harder for transsexuals to grow natural breasts?

Also, the fact that it requires stem cells means it may not be available in the US for a while unless some reasonable people come into power soon.