PDA

View Full Version : Who is this girl? I thought she was born a girl when I met h

12-12-2002, 08:07 AM
I met a girl with wide hips, great chest and a killer smile at the gym (near the Manhattan Mall). I spoke to her a few times while we were on the treadmill next to one another and felt she was very easy to talk to (we discussed meeting in the Park because she wanted to learn how to rollerblade). Now, I find out that she is a transexual...and I am even more attracted to her. She told me that she lives in the 80's off of 1st Ave. The gym is a chain and she said she usually uses other locations, so I haven't seen her in a while. Shemaleyum says her name is Kim, but I have seen her in the Voice as Tiffany. Does anyone know her real name? Does anyone know which gym she is currently using? (or if she uses this board...WHERE ARE YOU?)

http://www.shemaleyum.com/shemale/2002/november/kimberlyC.jpg

Mr_Biggs
12-12-2002, 08:43 AM
Tiffany is her "stage name". If you don't know her real name, there is a reason why. You can reach her at 212 628-7808

12-13-2002, 07:06 AM
Wow, she is hot. Is it weird that striaght guys find these girls attractive? I have never wanted to be with a man or found one attractive, but when I see some of these girls I get off thinking about f**king them or sucking them off.

12-13-2002, 07:08 AM
she is hot !!!! she adveritses by the name of Tiffany on Eros guide.

12-13-2002, 07:34 AM
she is advertising on EROS. I cant believe someone actually wants to spend time with her, There are so many better looking shemales in Newyork than that thing.

12-13-2002, 07:35 AM
she is advertising on EROS. I cant believe someone actually wants to spend time with her, There are so many better looking shemales in Newyork than that thing.

12-16-2002, 04:30 AM
If you saw her in person, you would want to spend time with her too. In NYC I could tell most transexuals, this girl until I started speaking with her, I thought she was all woman.

02-21-2003, 04:34 PM
shes hot

Tight&Toned
03-18-2003, 05:48 AM
Can anyone please tell me where i can find pictures of her. From sources other than EROS. She is VERY VERY attractive. Thank you to all those that provide adequate intel.