PDA

View Full Version : The Resemblance Is Uncanny

Legend
07-18-2007, 12:25 AM
I think the people who feel one way should go live in the North, and people who feel another way should go live in the South. I personally would prefer the South because the weather is nicer in California and/or Florida and then I wouldn't have to move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHiWdSqcE6M

odelay24
07-18-2007, 07:47 AM
LMFAO AhAhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!

Vicki Richter
07-18-2007, 09:45 AM
Yeah like totally whatever Thundar.

Legend
07-18-2007, 10:40 AM
Yeah like totally whatever Thundar.

lol you know you act just like brian's stupid girlfriend,i bet you probably laughed yourself because you know it's true.

tsntx
07-18-2007, 01:19 PM
i love drew barrymore

Teabagger Vance
07-18-2007, 02:15 PM
Legend: You're not funny. Like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target.

But keep on trying, naruto-boy! Maybe, one day... Nah, won't happen.

Vicki Richter
07-18-2007, 08:58 PM

That is one of my favorite Star Trek quotes of all time.

"Like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target." - James T. Kirk while speaking to Kahn.

Legend
07-18-2007, 09:04 PM

That is one of my favorite Star Trek quotes of all time.

"Like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target." - James T. Kirk while speaking to Kahn.

Wow you can use google,pretty smart for an airhead.I bet you'd be lost if it wasn't for google.

Vicki Richter
07-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Why would I google that particular sentence you dunce. That makes no sense. You are like that dogs dumb girlfriend.

Legend
07-18-2007, 09:41 PM
Why would I google that particular sentence you dunce. That makes no sense. You are like that dogs dumb girlfriend.

Frankly because you wouldn't know start trek from star wars and you really seem like the type of girl who would just say something like that to get praise.I guess you want people to say oh wow she loves star trek she really must be cool but in reality your a moronic valley girl trying to be cool.

AlySinclair
07-18-2007, 09:44 PM
And the line of the day is, "Are her parents brother and sister?" ^^

Stewie Rules!

Vicki Richter
07-18-2007, 10:36 PM

Frankly because you wouldn't know start trek from star wars and you really seem like the type of girl who would just say something like that to get praise.I guess you want people to say oh wow she loves star trek she really must be cool but in reality your a moronic valley girl trying to be cool.

Star Trek is cool? Since when. I always thought I was geeky for liking Star Trek. I refuse to be provoked by a 16 year old high school student on summer vacation.

Quinn
07-18-2007, 10:45 PM
And the line of the day is, "Are her parents brother and sister?" ^^

Stewie Rules!

Yes, Stewie does, in fact, rule.

-Quinn

Teabagger Vance
07-19-2007, 12:35 AM
Wow you can use google,pretty smart for an airhead.I bet you'd be lost if it wasn't for google.

Legend, your post here completely illustrates your ignorance to an extent that surprises even me. Thank you very much for the display. I had a good laugh at your expense.

Here is a CLUE for you, jackass!

Vicki is a well-known Star Trek geek, and I've known this for quite some time. I inserted the line specifically to amuse Vicki, which it did. And your idiocy has amused me further. Great success! :P :P :P

TrueBeauty TS
07-19-2007, 01:06 AM
Vicki is a well-known Star Trek geek, and I've known this for quite some time. I inserted the line specifically to amuse Vicki, which it did. And your idiocy has amused me further. Great success! :P :P :P

Yeah well, too bad for you that Star Wars kicks Star Treks ass. So there. :evil:

Kriss
07-19-2007, 01:13 AM
You are all wrong!

Vicki IS the the blonde

Honda robot IS the white dog

and LEGEND is the infant with the oversized head

Legend
07-19-2007, 01:13 AM

Legend, your post here completely illustrates your ignorance to an extent that surprises even me. Thank you very much for the display. I had a good laugh at your expense.

Here is a CLUE for you, jackass!

Thank you for not minding your fucking business,seriously i was addressing vicki not any of you random generic ass kisser's.It's funny how you speak it up when your messiah is getting a taste of her own medicine but when she dishes it you laugh like she is so fucking funny,fuck off and go jack off to one of her boring ass videos.BTW she doesn't know shit about star trek she just says that shit because she knows some guys want to hear it,she might not be that smart but she knows about selling her crappy movies.

Legend
07-19-2007, 01:14 AM

Yeah well, too bad for you that Star Wars kicks Star Treks ass. So there. :evil:

Dream on!

Teabagger Vance
07-19-2007, 01:23 AM
Thank you for not minding your fucking business,seriously i was addressing vicki not any of you random generic ass kisser's.It's funny how you speak it up when your messiah is getting a taste of her own medicine but when she dishes it you laugh like she is so fucking funny,fuck off and go jack off to one of her boring ass videos.BTW she doesn't know shit about star trek she just says that shit because she knows some guys want to hear it,she might not be that smart but she knows about selling her crappy movies.

Legend in Your Own Mind, you do understand that you ARE my business now, right? You started this moronic, jackoff thread for your own pleasure, and I'm twisting it around for my own devices. It's quite enjoyable.

As for Vicki not knowing anything about Star Trek or Star Wars, you are again writing from a point of ignorance. Are you trying for some kind of record?

Personally, I'm more of a Star Wars fan myself, but everyone knows that "Wrath of Khan" kicks ass.

mr_brightside
07-19-2007, 01:42 AM

100% agree. Darth would kick the shit out of Cpt. Kirk.

Vicki Richter
07-19-2007, 02:08 AM

Yes but Captain Kirk has had sex and killed people (in self defense of course) all over the galaxy and Darth only killed people all over the galaxy. In fact, I think if Darth Vader and Captain Kirk were to meet, Kirk would come up with some outrageous plan consisting of overheating his engines, rigging the transporters to create a containment field which removes metachlorians from the host, and then having Uhura seduce the sith lord to get him into the single secret location on the ship where the plan could succeed. "Oh Vader, you'd look so hot sitting in that captains chair". In the Star Trek universe, Vader would definitely fall for it. Then, rendered unable to use his Jedi powers, Vader and Kirk would have some kind of fist fight which would result in Kirk winning.

Teabagger Vance
07-19-2007, 02:13 AM
Yes but Captain Kirk has had sex and killed people (in self defense of course) all over the galaxy and Darth only killed people all over the galaxy. In fact, I think if Darth Vader and Captain Kirk were to meet, Kirk would come up with some outrageous plan consisting of overheating his engines, rigging the transporters to create a containment field which removes metachlorians from the host, and then having Uhura seduce the sith lord to get him into the single secret location on the ship where the plan could succeed. "Oh Vader, you'd look so hot sitting in that captains chair". In the Star Trek universe, Vader would definitely fall for it. Then, rendered unable to use his Jedi powers, Vader and Kirk would have some kind of fist fight which would result in Kirk winning.

Kirk wouldn't even need an outrageous plan, I'm afraid. He's just make some snide remark about Padme, and Vader would start sobbing uncontrollably. This would allow for Kirk to drop-kick Vader into some conveniently-located shaft.

hondarobot
07-19-2007, 02:44 AM

Good point. If Vader had his Force powers taken away AND lost his light saber, he'd be a sitting duck. Kirk would just have to get in close and start karate chopping the buttons on Darth's chest plate until some sort of malfunction occurred. Then again, Vader did have at least one cybernetic arm, as well as both legs, so Kirk would have to watch out for those in close combat.

Empire forces vs Federation ones would be amusing, though. The stormtroopers would miss every shot, and the red uniformed Star Fleet security guys would somehow end up getting killed anyways.

:)

mr_brightside
07-19-2007, 03:01 AM

Fine. Kirk would win, but he would Definitely lose to Solo!

Teabagger Vance
07-19-2007, 03:16 AM
Fine. Kirk would win, but he would Definitely lose to
Solo!

Grudgematch.com agrees with you!

http://www.grudge-match.com/History/kirk-solo.shtml

8)

hondarobot
07-19-2007, 03:26 AM
Solo!

8)

Grudgematch.com, what the fuck ever. Solo fired off two shots at Vader, which were easily deflected, Darth took his gun away, and then Han was frozen in carbonite.

Vader kicked Solo's ass already.

hondarobot
07-19-2007, 03:28 AM
Oh, I just realized this was Kirk vs Solo. That's a different story. I'd still bet against Han Solo.

mr_brightside
07-19-2007, 03:30 AM
Solo!

8)

haha, thats awesome.

Felicia Katt
07-19-2007, 04:55 AM
You guys can go on and on about Vader and Solo, but the real kick ass from Star Wars is Obi Wan. He never lost a fight and when he finally conceded to being struck down by Vader, he became more powerful than Vader could even imagine. Kirk wouldn't last two minutes against him. :)

FK

TrueBeauty TS
07-19-2007, 04:57 AM
Yes but Captain Kirk has had sex and killed people (in self defense of course) all over the galaxy and Darth only killed people all over the galaxy.

Not true. Vader got it on with Natalie Portman. That ain't too shabby. Ya gotta give him some MAJOR props for that one.

whatsupwithat
07-19-2007, 05:02 AM
Yes but Captain Kirk has had sex and killed people (in self defense of course) all over the galaxy and Darth only killed people all over the galaxy.

"Luke, I am your father."

Kirk suffered from ED.

"I...cannot...get...it.....................up."

:P

TrueBeauty TS
07-19-2007, 05:06 AM
Kirk was impotent.

"I...cannot...get...hard."

Bones - "I'm a Doctor, Jim! Not a shemale!!!"

Teabagger Vance
07-19-2007, 05:07 AM
You guys can go on and on about Vader and Solo, but the real kick ass from Star Wars is Obi Wan. He never lost a fight and when he finally conceded to being struck down by Vader, he became more powerful than Vader could even imagine. Kirk wouldn't last two minutes against him. :)

FK

Very true. Obi-Wan was a cunning warrior, indeed. However, he did have his problems with Count Dooku. Two battles, no wins for Kenobi.

whatsupwithat
07-19-2007, 05:10 AM
Kirk was impotent.

"I...cannot...get...hard."

Bones - "I'm a Doctor, Jim! Not a shemale!!!"

ROFL!!!

Kirk - "Get me off, Scotty."

Scotty - "Sir?"

Kirk - "Sorry. Beam me up. I meant, beam me up."

Felicia Katt
07-19-2007, 05:12 AM
He never lost to Dooku tho. And since Anakin beat Dooku, and Obi wan beat Anakin.... it only follows. :)

FK

whatsupwithat
07-19-2007, 05:14 AM
Very true. Obi-Wan was a cunning warrior, indeed. However, he did have his problems with Count Dooku. Two battles, no wins for Kenobi.

Oh, no, you didn't! You did not just imply Kirk would beat Obi-Won. That's just wrong. So wrong.

Teabagger Vance
07-19-2007, 05:16 AM
Oh, no, you didn't! You did not just imply Kirk would beat Obi-Won. That's just wrong. So wrong.

Actually, Felecia did. I agreed. 8)

TrueBeauty TS
07-19-2007, 05:20 AM
Jeez, you guys are dumb!!!!

Look, it all boils down to this. Which is cooler? A lightsaber or a "phaser"?

It's lightsaber, hands down.

End of story.

Teabagger Vance
07-19-2007, 05:23 AM

End of story.

I agree with this. Spider-Man agrees with this. We all agree with this.

Felicia Katt
07-19-2007, 05:50 AM

Actually, Felecia did. I agreed. 8)

No, I said Kirk wouldn't last two minutes with Obi wan, and I wasn't referring to a sexual encounter, either LOL

FK

whatsupwithat
07-19-2007, 05:57 AM

End of story.

Like you even have to ask. Total non-issue. But, then again, Star Trek geeks are a little slow on the uptake so I can see why you would want to spell it out.

whatsupwithat
07-19-2007, 06:00 AM
No, I said Kirk wouldn't last two minutes with Obi wan, and I wasn't referring to a sexual encounter, either LOL

FK

Bones = "Jim, your anus, it's been penetrated."

hondarobot
07-19-2007, 06:16 AM

FK

Seriously, whatsupwithat, I've known lots of guys like you, judging from what I've read of your posts. I've worked at a fairly major GLBT club for around a decade.

Your gay. No malice intended, I'm just saying.

whatsupwithat
07-19-2007, 06:29 AM

FK

Seriously, whatsupwithat, I've known lots of guys like you, judging from what I've read of your posts. I've worked at a fairly major GLBT club for around a decade.

Your gay. No malice intended, I'm just saying.

ROFLMAO!!!

I don't even know how to respond to this.

Yes, I'm sure you can see that from my posts. Hahaha!

Wow...that came from left field...you ok, man?

hondarobot
07-19-2007, 06:33 AM
I'm always ok. Just watching the wire.

GiaCallMe
07-19-2007, 06:37 AM
Trekkies is the scariest movie ever!!!
If Vicki wants to move to Houston I will be more than willing to help.
Sorry to interject a nice post into this thread.

tsntx
07-19-2007, 06:41 AM
star wars hands down

tho my bf got me into voyager enough that if i actually sit to watch it... i enjoy it :D -j

mr_brightside
07-19-2007, 06:42 AM
He never lost to Dooku tho. And since Anakin beat Dooku, and Obi wan beat Anakin.... it only follows. :)

FK

But then Anakin beat Obi Wan in A new hope...OHHHH! ;)

loki
07-19-2007, 06:46 AM

End of story.

Like you even have to ask. Total non-issue. But, then again, Star Trek geeks are a little slow on the uptake so I can see why you would want to spell it out.An m16 or any other machine gun would be best. Phasers are a bit slow and bullets would not bounce off a light saber nor would a jedi be able to block that many bullets. DAMMN i'm such a friggin geek.

Legend
07-19-2007, 07:07 AM
star wars hands down

tho my bf got me into voyager enough that if i actually sit to watch it... i enjoy it :D -j

You didn't find janeway annoying?

BTW cool figurines!

Felicia Katt
07-19-2007, 07:13 AM

FK

But then Anakin beat Obi Wan in A new hope...OHHHH! ;)

sorry, Charlie, Obi wan conceded to Vader, to become one with the Force and in the process save Luke and Leia. You didn't see his body in pieces at Vader's feet, did you? LOL

FK

tsntx
07-19-2007, 07:28 AM
lol

she *captn. janeway* reminds me of a female shatner

annoying in that same mono-tone way but still funny

lol at figurines

when i think of "figurines" i think small 1:20 scale stuff like lego size

that jabba is over 2' long and 1' tall

its huge

TrueBeauty TS
07-19-2007, 08:22 AM
An m16 or any other machine gun would be best. Phasers are a bit slow and bullets would not bounce off a light saber nor would a jedi be able to block that many bullets. DAMMN i'm such a friggin geek.

What??? Are you drunk??? Are you telling me a plain old stupid gun is COOLER than a lightsaber?

Besides, any Jedi worth their salt would be able to deflect all those bullets with no problem.

loki
07-19-2007, 08:40 AM
The metal of the bullets would be disintegrated on impact against a lightsaber. And Ki-adi-mundi proved that a lot of bullets whether metal or otherwise that there will be at least one shot that would get through if you shoot at a sufficient rate of speed. And one is all that is needed.So yes i'm telling you that the law of physics and probability are greater than the jedi.LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!!

tsntx
07-19-2007, 09:57 AM
isnt there a line in the movies themselves that says why sabers are better then guns? i forget what exactly it is but i know theres a line and a reason

as to the jabba question.. hes fairly new... hes a "sideshow collectible varient" and in the box mint its like $100-$150

deboxed is like $50-$89

i didnt buy for the re-sale tho... i debox all my dolls/ figures and set 'em up in a pose or something and then thats the end of it... each one has some kind of relevance or meaning to my life

jabba to me says "this is your future if you keep eating all that shit"

TrueBeauty TS
07-19-2007, 10:30 AM
in the box mint its like $100-$150

"Dude, be careful! It's mint in box!!! Mint in box!!!!!"

:lol:

TJ347
07-20-2007, 06:07 AM
The metal of the bullets would be disintegrated on impact against a lightsaber. And Ki-adi-mundi proved that a lot of bullets whether metal or otherwise that there will be at least one shot that would get through if you shoot at a sufficient rate of speed.

How did Ki-Adi-Mundi prove anything about bullets "whether metal or otherwise", when stormtrooper rifles never shot bullets, whether metal or otherwise?

If anything, his death implied that a Jedi, being fired on from multiple angles and at close range by numerous assailants, could not deflect every blast, particularly if caught unawares, as he was. Of course, his age could have been a factor, or he could simply not have been very adept at deflecting plasma rifle blasts. However, since he isn't real, I'll cease commentary at this point...

Jericho
07-20-2007, 10:08 AM
Star wars/Star trek...Pah...Jack O'neil would kick all their arses...And then go fishing!

TJT
07-20-2007, 10:27 AM
Good Lord,this thread took a twist from the first page. Someone needs to post "Nerd Alert" in the title.