PDA

View Full Version : tired of lurking, but not sure about the next step

maxwellchicago
07-16-2007, 03:02 AM
I've been lurking on the boards for a while, happily married, yet absolutely infatuated by the tgirls. I'm just now admitting this to myself and its liberating.

I'm not sure where this attraction came from since I have zero interest in dicks on guys, but with a tgirl the sexual combination is exciting.

So what is the best way to meet a tgirl for a discreet encounter? I'm not talking about a quick sexual rendevous...okay maybe I am, but really I just want to meet some beautiful tgirls...specifically in Southern Cal.

Any advice would be welcome

TrueBeauty TS
07-16-2007, 03:14 AM
I've been lurking on the boards for a while, happily married, yet absolutely infatuated by the tgirls. I'm just now admitting this to myself and its liberating.

I'm not sure where this attraction came from since I have zero interest in dicks on guys, but with a tgirl the sexual combination is exciting.

So what is the best way to meet a tgirl for a discreet encounter? I'm not talking about a quick sexual rendevous...okay maybe I am, but really I just want to meet some beautiful tgirls...specifically in Southern Cal.

The woman of your dreams is here:

http://www.eros-la.com/classifieds/erostvts.htm

(And no, it's not your wife!) :wink:

Teabagger Vance
07-16-2007, 03:16 AM

Great post, though you forgot to tell him about some of the tranny clubs in that area.

TrueBeauty TS
07-16-2007, 03:18 AM

Great post, though you forgot to tell him about some of the tranny clubs in that area.

How would I know? I only go to straight clubs to fool guys and trick them into having sex with me without telling them. :wink:

Teabagger Vance
07-16-2007, 03:20 AM
How would I know? I only go to straight clubs to fool guys and trick them into having sex with me without telling them. :wink:

Touché.

Nicely played.

maxwellchicago
07-16-2007, 03:40 AM
I would love to be tricked...but but how about sending me directly to a tgirl club in LA where I can plunge in...so to speak.

maxwellchicago
07-16-2007, 03:42 AM
the trick is finding a girl with a dick, pussy is everwhere...tgirls are like an exotic delicacy...must search for a gourmet resteraunt before dining.

TrueBeauty TS
07-16-2007, 03:48 AM
I would love to be tricked...but but how about sending me directly to a tgirl club in LA where I can plunge in...so to speak.

The best one is probably the Blacklight on Western. Near the corner of Santa Monica & Western. Dress nice, look sharp, take your nice car and bring a wad of dough. Any night of the week is good there.

maxwellchicago
07-16-2007, 04:04 AM
gracias. Are there ever ant private tgirl parties for generous men...that would be me. Looking for discretion and hot tgirls.

eviltwin585
07-16-2007, 05:36 AM
just use a condom dude.

and if you've never had a dick in your ass before, bring about a quart of ky

Rod la Rod
07-16-2007, 05:50 AM

Check out this place: CLUB 7969 (FORMERLY PEANUTS)

http://www.clubvibes.com/listings/listingsdetail.asp?id=21279

SteamMillenia
07-16-2007, 06:37 AM

Although this scenario is not all that uncommon, it's still kind of fascinating, from a voyeuristic standpoint, to watch it unfold. Kind of makes me curious as to what happens next. Like a movie. Does he go through with it? Does he become consumed by his desire? Perhaps he falls in love? What happens when his wife finds out? Does he end up an emotional wreck? Is his entire existence forever altered?

Too bad there just aren't more trans 'Movie of the Week' type films out there. We need more tgirl B-movies.

maxwellchicago
07-16-2007, 08:04 AM

Although this scenario is not all that uncommon, it's still kind of fascinating, from a voyeuristic standpoint, to watch it unfold. Kind of makes me curious as to what happens next. Like a movie. Does he go through with it? Does he become consumed by his desire? Perhaps he falls in love? What happens when his wife finds out? Does he end up an emotional wreck? Is his entire existence forever altered?

Too bad there just aren't more trans 'Movie of the Week' type films out there. We need more tgirl B-movies.re: what happens next?
do I have the guts...aka balls..big enough to step over that line.... What makes this scenario even more of a possibility for yours truly, is that the forementioned wife -has made it clear that she would forgive a casual sexual encounter. But what if she found out it was a tgirl? I can't imagine that conversation. And yet I can't imagine going through the rest of my life not experiencing what really turns me on...beautiful shemales.

whatsupwithat
07-16-2007, 08:26 AM

Too bad there just aren't more trans 'Movie of the Week' type films out there. We need more tgirl B-movies.

Doesn't have to be a B-movie. And it's already in pre-production with a few twists and turns not mentioned above. See you in the theater! :)

SteamMillenia
07-16-2007, 08:38 AM
Oh, and the plot thickens... 'Somebody call Sundance, we've got late entry!'

maxwellchicago
07-16-2007, 08:39 AM

Doesn't have to be a B-movie. And it's already in pre-production with a few twists and turns not mentioned above. See you in the theater! :)deep into pre-production, locations are being scouted, talent is being sought, but the ending has yet to be written...got a couple of screenwriters locked in a trialer, working on it...hoping the hero lives to fuck another day.

whatsupwithat
07-16-2007, 08:45 AM

Doesn't have to be a B-movie. And it's already in pre-production with a few twists and turns not mentioned above. See you in the theater! :)deep into pre-production, locations are being scouted, talent is being sought, but the ending has yet to be written...got a couple of screenwriters locked in a trialer, working on it...hoping the hero lives to fuck another day.

Do we know each other? :P

maxwellchicago
07-16-2007, 08:52 AM

Do we know each other? :Pjust a fellow traveller, down this very dangerous road.

whatsupwithat
07-16-2007, 08:57 AM

Studios are afraid of it.

whatsupwithat
07-16-2007, 09:00 AM
just a fellow traveller, down this very dangerous road.

No, no, no. I'm serious. It's an actual movie. Lights, camera, action...the whole deal. Seriously.

SteamMillenia
07-16-2007, 09:03 AM

Studios are afraid of it.

I don't doubt that. Unless, of course, you've got one of those Desperate Housewives dressing down for the occasion.

TrueBeauty TS
07-16-2007, 09:04 AM
What makes this scenario even more of a possibility for yours truly, is that the forementioned wife -has made it clear that she would forgive a casual sexual encounter.

She would forgive a (single?) encounter or she actually gives you permission, with her blessing, to have outside sexual encounters?

maxwellchicago
07-17-2007, 04:01 AM
a "single' transgression (pardon the pun) is something she could handle...its the knowledge that this happened with a transexual that would blow her mind.

The movie is getting a little more real as the wife leaves town next weekend. Decision time is dawning...what am I risking if I fulfill this fantasy? What am I risking if I don't?

My logical brain tells me one thing, but my dick seems to be winning the argument.

This scenario must take place in the heads of every straight married guy on these boards.

TrueBeauty TS
07-17-2007, 04:17 AM
Decision time is dawning...what am I risking if I fulfill this fantasy?

I don't know.... AIDS, STD's, crabs, being ripped off, the clap, gonorrhea, genital warts, herpes, passing it to your wife.

What am I risking if I don't?

I don't know.... AIDS, STD's, crabs, being ripped off, the clap, gonorrhea, genital warts, herpes, passing it to your wife.

My logical brain tells me one thing, but my dick seems to be winning the argument.

No kidding? :roll:

maxwellchicago
07-17-2007, 05:46 AM
AIDS, STDS, that's quite a smorgaboard. I'll make sure and leave the condoms at home.