PDA

View Full Version : What kind of chicks do you prefer?

BRONXBODY
07-16-2007, 02:25 AM
What type of girl do you prefer?

The Hot girls who will drink a beer, burp, scratch, curse and even fart around you or the Hot girls who act like women don't do that stuff and are always done head to toe and spend hours in front of the mirror before they step out the house. But when they do they look damn good!

I prefer the first type, no hang ups and you 2 can always be yourself around each other.

Girls what type are YOU??????

Tomfurbs
07-16-2007, 02:56 AM
I once had an ex who could drink me under the table. Never had so much fun as when I was with her...

TrueBeauty TS
07-16-2007, 03:04 AM

The Hot girls who will drink a beer, burp, scratch, curse and even fart around you or the Hot girls who act like women don't do that stuff and are always done head to toe and spend hours in front of the mirror before they step out the house. But when they do they look damn good!

I prefer the first type, no hang ups and you 2 can always be yourself around each other.

Jeez.... so you are asking if guys want John Belushi in a dress, or some ultra high maintenance, narcissistic bitch. What a choice...

:roll:

TomSelis
07-16-2007, 04:20 AM

Jeez.... so you are asking if guys want John Belushi in a dress, or some ultra high maintenance, narcissistic bitch. What a choice...

:roll:

Well that or he wants one of the rad girls.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TBMGgnZnFJo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wgqggc4v8xY

CORVETTEDUDE
07-16-2007, 05:13 AM
I prefer mine to have PERFECT LEGS, the kind with feet on one end, pussy on the other, and go all the way up to make an ass out of themselves!!!

jiggly
07-16-2007, 05:50 AM
Well that or he wants one of the rad girls.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TBMGgnZnFJo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wgqggc4v8xY

Damn dude, Im in love!

TJT
07-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Breathing.

arnie666
07-16-2007, 02:26 PM

Call me Mr boring but I do tend to be put off by girls who burp and fart and act like men. No matter how cute they are. I like my girls to be ladys. The other day I had a girl come up to me and ask me to 'get my knob out' when I was playing football with my friends. I found it funny but I could never take a girl like that seriously.

So in my view I would still shag a geezer bird they might be great in the sack but for a serious relationship I will take the girly gurl any day of the week. Even if she gives me a headache. :P

hungBBCindc
09-06-2007, 12:07 PM

I want my gurl to be a lady. No farting, no sracthing, no burping ( I can see, hear and smell that at my local bar from the rednecks.) gurls are always supposed to be ladies, period. Call me Old School.