PDA

View Full Version : Hormone tits or enhanced tits

Lone Wolf
07-15-2007, 08:20 PM
How do you prefer yout T-girl? With natural hormone induced tits or augmented enhanced tits with implants? I for one prefer those produced by hormones, they are so much more natural looking and soft and jiggley than the stiff and firm ones with implants. And you never see the scar lines either.
What is your preference?

Tomfurbs
07-15-2007, 08:25 PM
Hormones, all the way. But if she feels more happy with implants, then thats fine too.

stevenb43
07-15-2007, 08:26 PM
I love implants....

DCGuy343
07-15-2007, 08:59 PM
Hormone tits are the best.... I like the natural look :lol:

CORVETTEDUDE
07-15-2007, 09:12 PM
I don't give a shit....Just Gimme TITS!!!

samiam
07-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Most of the implants look better but I prefer the nice small soft hormone version. I like my boys to be soft and look like girls so I'm only semi-gay :wink:

AllanahStarrNYC
07-15-2007, 09:32 PM
Most of the implants look better but I prefer the nice small soft hormone version. I like my boys to be soft and look like girls so I'm only semi-gay :wink:

Is it me, or was that very offensive?

Nooksack
07-15-2007, 09:40 PM
Yeah, that was a little uncalled for. Personally, I like any kinds of tits so long as they look nice. I've seen horrible boob jobs and wonderful hormone boos, so I can't relly say I prefer one over the other. Wait... I'm lying... I like em big, so I'd favor the surgically enhanced so long as they don't look flat out stupid.

tgirlzoe
07-16-2007, 01:07 AM
Fake boobs creep me out and anyway I like small boobs better. I wish mine were a little bigger but I'm still playing with hormones, hoping they'll grow some more. Progesterone does wonders but also makes me a bit (more) nuts.

For the record, I'm 22, 5'6", 150lbs, 2.5 years on hormones and only now filling out a 36A. I like the Playtex Nearly B too. I'd at least wait another couple years to get whatever I could out of hormones if I wanted to get implants.

BeardedOne
07-16-2007, 01:11 AM
Storeboughts are certainly different but I think it's safe to say that I have a preference for the look and feel of nature's gifts. I've only been up close and personal with two gurls and their upgrades, so I believe that more research is in order so that I can make a truly informed decision. :wink:

downblow
07-16-2007, 07:59 AM
How do you prefer yout T-girl? With natural hormone induced tits or augmented enhanced tits with implants? I for one prefer those produced by hormones, they are so much more natural looking and soft and jiggley than the stiff and firm ones with implants. And you never see the scar lines either.
What is your preference?

I like both. So whatever she has is fine by me.

peggygee
07-16-2007, 08:14 AM
Ideally a woman will have some adipose (fatty) tissue generated by HRT
before having a breast augmentation done.

You will in all likelihood be very displeased if you were to have a BA on
a 'boy' chest. The results will be very obvious to you and others that there
is something unnatural about your breasts.

justatransgirl
07-16-2007, 11:14 AM
All natural - for the moment...

Wanna play with them?

Giggle,
TS Jamie

samiam
07-16-2007, 02:36 PM
Sorry if you thought that was offensive Allanah, it was just a joke.

RawNY
07-16-2007, 03:36 PM
I tend to enjoy natural breasts, but there seems to be a limit to how biarge they grow and the shape. Implaints, when done right are preferable to me (even in GG). But when the scars are grotesque it it a turn off, even thought I understand that they are due to a woman's untimate desire to haev the implants even though they cannot pay for a good surgeon.

RawNY
07-16-2007, 03:38 PM
I tend to enjoy natural breasts, but there seems to be a limit to how biarge they grow and the shape. Implaints, when done right are preferable to me (even in GG). But when the scars are grotesque it it a turn off, even thought I understand that they are due to a woman's untimate desire to haev the implants even though they cannot pay for a good surgeon.

RawNY
07-16-2007, 03:42 PM

Dk2K4
07-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Jamie ! THanks so much for sharing hun. Beautiful.

ptyseminole
07-16-2007, 05:43 PM
Hormoned enhanced tits for me, they are much more natural!

MonsieurValentine
07-16-2007, 06:23 PM
hormones all the way.

tgirlzoe
07-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Jamie ~ you have awesome pencil eraser nipples!

Vicki Richter
07-16-2007, 07:57 PM
You guys say hormones, but anyone who has been with a GG woman over 30 knows what happens to the natural breast. The tissue continues to degenerate until they are mushy masses of something that really isn't a turn on. I am not saying this happens to every woman at 30, but it will eventually happen. There is no worse turn off than saggy natural breasts in my opinion.

That said, I would recommend women keep their real boobs until they become saggy and then go implants. Very simple.

joeym75ld
07-16-2007, 08:17 PM
holy cripes, is that your cock in the 3rd picture? How thick is that thing???
Any pics of the 2 of you in action?

All natural - for the moment...

Wanna play with them?

Giggle,
TS Jamie

eagleman12
07-16-2007, 08:24 PM
I love hormones tits I do not mind implants as long as they are not grossly big. More then a mouth full is a waste :wink: