PDA

View Full Version : nintendo wii

undiscovered_soul
07-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Hey ppl,
I just bought myself a nintendo wii durring the week. ive spent hours upon hours playin it, in my opinion its probably the best value for money out there at the moment. just wondering if any of ye have one. and if so what games would ya recomend??
thanx.

gunn
07-15-2007, 04:30 PM
First of all let me congradulate you on your good tast the wii is a fantastic system, and it is the best value for money.I recomend THE LEGAND OF ZELDA,EXCITE TRUCK,HEAT SEEKER,RESIDENT EVIL 4,MORTAL KOMBAT,RAYMAN RAVING RABBIDS(part 2 coming soon),ELEBITS,READ STEEL and i how could i forget SUPER PAPER MARIO.And coming soon is SUPER MARIO GALAXY,FIFA 08,METRIOD PRIME 3,MARIO STRIKERS,SOUL CALIBER LEGANDS and lots more.WARNING THE NINTENDO wii IS A CHICK MAGNET.So inviteing a girl to play with your 'wii' is now acceptabule anything after that is up to you.HAPPY GAMING.

undiscovered_soul
07-15-2007, 10:22 PM
First of all let me congradulate you on your good tast the wii is a fantastic system, and it is the best value for money.I recomend THE LEGAND OF ZELDA,EXCITE TRUCK,HEAT SEEKER,RESIDENT EVIL 4,MORTAL KOMBAT,RAYMAN RAVING RABBIDS(part 2 coming soon),ELEBITS,READ STEEL and i how could i forget SUPER PAPER MARIO.And coming soon is SUPER MARIO GALAXY,FIFA 08,METRIOD PRIME 3,MARIO STRIKERS,SOUL CALIBER LEGANDS and lots more.WARNING THE NINTENDO wii IS A CHICK MAGNET.So inviteing a girl to play with your 'wii' is now acceptabule anything after that is up to you.HAPPY GAMING.thanx gunn, I have excite truck, which is quiet good. i will probably get resident evil or tiger woods next. fifa 08 sounds good aswell.
i was just wondering has anyone downloaded any of the old sega games for the wii? if so are they worth it???

hwbs
07-15-2007, 10:54 PM
i have a bunch of dl games from the wii virtual library... some of them are a little pricey..i would get mario 64 and zelda ocarina of time and the one from super nes...also cant forget techmo bowl and mike tyson's punch out !!!!!