PDA

View Full Version : Makati adventure

ppp
07-15-2007, 02:00 PM
Last year I had to go to the Philippines, Manila.
It was my first time visit and was pleasant surprised by all the female attention I got by walking down the Makati area.

Many young girls wanted to go with me for the nighr for a small fee of 20$ or so.
As Iwas nipping some coffee at Starbucks, a beautifull young lady was staring at me. Long dark hair and a smile which made me melt.
And abeautifull slim body.
I looked again and she made a gesture with her mouth like: do you like me?.

I smiled, she came over to my seat. Her name was Victoria ad she told all about herself. She was GORGEOUS. I couldn't take my eyes of her.
At some point she made it clear that she could come along with me to have some fun, for 40$. I agreed.

When we arrived in the Peninsula Hotel [very luxorious], we immediately kissed. She made me so hot and horny. I justed wanted to fuck her.
She pulled of my paints and sucked my dick, she took complete control over it. After a while i said that I wanted to lick her too.

She turned her back on me, bended and lowered her sexy skirt and string.
She bended over bed so that her gorgeous ass sticked up in the air. I thought I was in Heaven. I licked her asshole, and pushed my tongue into it. She said, let me suck your dick again. I roled over and she gave me a fantastic blowjob again. She grabbed my legs and ulled them in the air and started to lick my asshole too. That was the first time it ever happended and it made me even more hornier.

She than stopped and said that she was kinda special. She showed me her dick.
I was surpried but also a bit shocked. I ha seen shemales on the internet and yes it turned me on. And now one of the most beautifull girls I had ever seen had this fantastic dick. I said. I want you to come in me baby, you are my fantasy coming thru.

We went into a 69 position with me on top.
Her dick slided into my mouth. It was such a horny feeling, but also a feeling of coming home. Her dich tasted so horny, and frequently I licked her ass too.

At some point she wanted to fuck me. I went doggy-style, and she puted some lubricant on her dick. It took some while but after a few minutes she was fucking my tight ass. I screamed at her, like fuck my horny ass, and, I want to taste your cum. She said turn around. I did and she pushed her dick again in my boy-pussy. It felt so good.

At some point she as coming and I told her to come all over me.
I puttedher balls in my mouth and licked her shiny shaft.

Then, I had her top of her dck into my mouth. She came, cum after cum in my mouth. It tasted so horny, all her juice over my face and into my mouth. She gave me a big tongue kiss and we drank her sperm.

Afte a while it was my turn, she offered me her oh so tight ass, I licked it fit again and then, for the first time in my life I fucked this shemale, knowing that this is what I wanted, a chick with a dick.

Each time when I'm in Makati we meet and we fuck each other brains out.