PDA

View Full Version : Salieri's "International Hot Team" series?

spedius
07-15-2007, 12:14 PM
Hi all,

I'm seeking help from anyone who may have an interest and some knowledge of the Italian shemale DVDs

As part of my ongoing research, I've been trying to put together the shemale involvement in the Salieri "International Hot Team" series.

This is what I've managed to find, so far.

The series seems to be a joint project by the Mario Salieri Team, the Goldlight Film Productions studios and Video Distributors.

The first ten DVDs have no shemale involvement and were also re-released, with German covers, by Goldlight.

Here is the DVD list with additional titles and the shemale cast members from #11 to #26.

International Hot Team 1
International Hot Team 2
International Hot Team 3
International Hot Team 4
International Hot Team 5
International Hot Team 6
International Hot Team 7
International Hot Team 8
International Hot Team 9
International Hot Team 10
International Hot Team 11 - Bambole Perverse - Gladys Adriane
International Hot Team 12 - Peccati di Gola - Karol Bonkar
International Hot Team 13 - Passioni Trans - Marianna Cordoba
International Hot Team 14 - Violenza Sadica - Sara Shiva
International Hot Team 15 - Proibitissimo - Laura Feas (Ferraz)
International Hot Team 16 - Follie Anali - Luana Lethuan & Sabrina de Paula
International Hot Team 17 - Domination - Michelle Ferrari
International Hot Team 18 - Schiava Servile - Carola de la Viega
International Hot Team 19 - Paradiso Trans - Marianna Cordoba & Ivana
International Hot Team 20 -
International Hot Team 21 - Orge di Transessuali - Michelle Gomez & Bia Mastroiani
International Hot Team 22 - Supplizio Anale - Carla Mariangeli
International Hot Team 23 - Gole Senza Fine - Sabrina Brock (de Paula)
International Hot Team 24 - Grandi Tette Burrose - Kamilla Berenson
International Hot Team 25 - Penetrazioni Bisex - Amanda Jacob
International Hot Team 26 - Violenza Sadomaso - Laura Floris (Ferraz) & Sabrina de Paula

As you can see, I'm missing a title/cover and cast details for #20, can you help?

If you can help, perhaps you would be kind enough to post a decent, readable copy of the missing covers in this thread?

Spedius

kitarana
07-15-2007, 02:16 PM
It seems that there's Gabriela Martins and Miriam Monza are in #20.
http://www.sexdvdland.gr/09665D42.el.aspx

Could you help me a bit now? I have tried and tried to get these Italian dvd's, but with no luck. Seems like where they are sold they don't have international delivery. So how could I get these?

LG
07-15-2007, 04:56 PM
It seems that there's Gabriela Martins and Miriam Monza are in #20.
http://www.sexdvdland.gr/09665D42.el.aspx

Could you help me a bit now? I have tried and tried to get these Italian dvd's, but with no luck. Seems like where they are sold they don't have international delivery. So how could I get these?

The website is based in Greece (gr) but it is available in English. I think they do deliver internationally (certainly I'd expect them to deliver with the EU), but why not send them an email?

@ Spedius...where have you been mate? What has it been, three months since you last posted? Wait till Vicki finds out you're back... :lol:

spedius
07-15-2007, 06:04 PM
It seems that there's Gabriela Martins and Miriam Monza are in #20. http://www.sexdvdland.gr/09665D42.el.aspx Could you help me a bit now? I have tried and tried to get these Italian dvd's, but with no luck. Seems like where they are sold they don't have international delivery. So how could I get these?

Hi kitarana,

Many thanks for the most welcome details.

I did find a Greek vod (video on demand) website yesterday and they had most of the Salieri IHT series but it seems to have vanished. I was pretty sure that I'd bookmarked the site but when I looked for it this morning, lo and behold, there it wasn't, very strange.

If you can find the website they may well be willing to sell you as many titles as you wish. Conversely, if I do manage to find it again I'll post the address in this thread.

However, I did manage to find another link for IHT #20 - Follia Sadica with a large back cover but sadly, a very small front cover.

http://www.erotic-stores.com/files/en/dvd.php?fir=SALIERI&menu=DVD

Thanks again.

Spedius

spedius
07-15-2007, 06:20 PM
@ Spedius...where have you been mate? What has it been, three months since you last posted? Wait till Vicki finds out you're back... :lol:

Hi again LG,

I've been around and mostly continuing to work on my Italian shemale DVDs project.

How're things with you, still acting as the peacemaker?

Keep well.

Spedius

spedius
07-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Hi all,

Just in case anyone's interested, here are the three covers for IHT #20 Follia Sadica.

I'm having some problems trying to read the cast lists for the three scenes.

This is what I've managed to decipher, so far.

Transmania
Miriam Monza
Gabriela Martins
Giselle <-?
Pierre
Valentino
Stopri Selvaggi
???
Steve Holmes
Fuckme Casting
Erika <-?
???
Philippe Soine

Can someone, with better eyesight than me, do any better?

Spedius

Kabuki
07-15-2007, 08:42 PM
Heeeeeeey! Spedius is back!