PDA

View Full Version : Would you rent a used sex toy from these people?

LG
07-14-2007, 08:50 PM
Hmm...sex toys...they seem to be a topic of choice now. I don't really use them, but some people do. But sex toys are expensive and so now there is a company called Rent A Dildo which allows you to rent the toys at a fraction of the cost of buying them.

This is from the Rent A Dildo site (I'm not sure if it's real or a hoax site):

We offer a full range of sex toys, from anal beads to rabbit vibrators to nipple clamps and cock rings. Not to mention dildos in every shape, size, color, and material. Each toy is tested for quality and performance before it is added to our collection.

You can keep each toy for as long as you want. There are no late fees, only a monthly subscription fee: $19 for one toy out at a time, $29.99 for two toys, and $49.99 for the Golden Dildo plan with three toys out and priority to receive new, unused toys as rentals.

Hmm, the Golden Dildo plan sounds interesting. So I'm thinking. Who would want to shove something inside them that has already been shoved inside several other strangers? And what if they stuck it inside their ass? Would you even touch it?

Actually, members are not permitted to put the dildos inside their asses. This is a strict rule. This has been enforced by the fact that the company has stopped renting out anal toys:

Effective immediately, we will cease lending anal sex toys to customers. This includes butt plugs, anal beads, anal probes, and dual-penetration dildos. If you currently have one of these types of rental toys, you may keep it without charge as a courtesy accommodation.

We have taken this step due to concerns raised by health officials about the possible spread of fecal-borne disease. Please note, we are confident that our patent-pending cleaning process is sufficient to sterilize toys, even after extensive inter-anal use, and no infections have been reported by our customers. However, we have decided to err on the side of caution by eliminating anal toys from our rental inventory.

As a further precaution, all sex toys returned to us will be tested for fecal matter. If a toy tests positive, the customer returning the toy will be given a warning. Any repeat violations will result in the cancellation of the customer's account and being billed for the cost of the soiled toy.

So I guess it's all right then..

So I ask you: should we welcome this service (like Netflix for sex toys, some people have called it) or is it just too gross. If you were into that kind of thing, would you rent The Fist (http://www.sextoysex.com/sex/start/view.html?a=sextoyspro&pnum=DJ0261-01) from these people? Would you rent a used sex doll from them? Now how exactly can they clean up the Tera Patrick Ultimate Love Doll (http://www.sextoysex.com/sex/start/view.html?a=sextoyspro&pnum=SE7015-01). And what an ugly doll it is too, despite being made of "100% hygenically surgical latex that is completely seamless in design. Natural feel, life-like mannequin head with noduled Futurotic mouth, long flowing brown hair, erect nipples, painted nails, brown eyes and full ripe breasts. Dual inflation chambers reinforce the body structure to hold 300 lbs".

Body structure to hold 300lbs? That basically means "suitable for fat guys".

tgirlzoe
07-14-2007, 09:00 PM
I've used sex toys used by other people before, it doesn't weird me out. Obviously for insertables, silicone is the way to go because you just boil it and it's good to go. Otherwise, put a condom on it, it's not a big deal.

I showed up early at a friend's play party one time and we stood there getting things set up and washing ball gags and dildos and everything in the sink and dried them on the rack, just like dishes. It was fun.

LG
07-14-2007, 09:02 PM
I showed up early at a friend's play party one time and we stood there getting things set up and washing ball gags and dildos and everything in the sink and dried them on the rack, just like dishes. It was fun.

:shock:

Umm...okay...

tgirlzoe
07-14-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm just saying, I've used toys with multiple partners and you just need to be smart about it. I don't get weird vibes from used toys or anything like that because they were used on someone's ex-lover. Sharing is good.

However, the site is clearly a hoax for the fun of it.

LG
07-14-2007, 09:16 PM
I'm just saying, I've used toys with multiple partners and you just need to be smart about it. I don't get weird vibes from used toys or anything like that because they were used on someone's ex-lover. Sharing is good.

However, the site is clearly a hoax for the fun of it.

Yeah, I think it probably is a hoax...

trish
07-14-2007, 09:33 PM
renting a prostitute, hiring a giglalo, or getting humped by a dog is one thing...we're all part of the same biomass...it's just gaia masturbating. but renting dildos is a whole other story. it's like inviting alien AI's into the mix. for sure you gotta boil 'em, disinfect 'em and snap a rubber over 'em. it's just too icky for me. i'd rather just screw the hairy, pot-bellied fed ex delivery man than a box of toys on his truck :)

rick_932
07-14-2007, 09:55 PM
lol @ renting sex toys...no thanks

ezed
07-15-2007, 04:24 AM
renting a prostitute, hiring a giglalo, or getting humped by a dog is one thing...we're all part of the same biomass...it's just gaia masturbating. but renting dildos is a whole other story.:claps it's like inviting alien AI's into the mix. for sure you gotta boil 'em, disinfect 'em and snap a rubber over 'em. it's just too icky for me. i'd rather just screw the hairy, pot-bellied fed ex delivery man than a box of toys on his truck :)

funniest post I read in a long time!!!!! :claps :claps :claps :claps

Felicia Katt
07-15-2007, 04:32 AM
if a toy is so big you need a second hand to use it, you might have some size issues LOL

meow

FK

peggygee
07-15-2007, 05:19 AM
if a toy is so big you need a second hand to use it, you might have some size issues LOL

meow

FK

Wow, with that wit, you could perform surgery. :wink:

ANd it's a no to the used sex toys. :smh