PDA

View Full Version : I need to meet a better class of gurl.

arnie666
07-14-2007, 11:19 AM
:shock:

So last night I got lucky in this nightclub. With this mid thirties woman (more than ten years older than me by the way) . She blew me in the ladies and later on she said she wanted to fuck.

I was well pleased as she is one of the best looking women I bagged.She was deffo older than me but she had a cracking pair of knockers and looked a bit like posh spice . So I felt minted like.

We left the night club and she took me in an alleyway nearby. I mentioned going back to hers but she didn't want to . (married? probably those tits didn't pay for themselves but bugger me I hadn't had a shag for three weeks ) so I bagged up and and put her face to the wall as I love to take girls from behind. I pulled her trouser suit pants down grabbed her hips and stuck my purple headed meaty treat in.

So I was shagging away and I smelt something.... of whiff of shit. I thought it was dog turds and carried on. She was enjoying herself so I cracked on slamming in and out. I came and when I pulled out. I only just realised I had been shagging her in the arse :shock:

She was that loose in her shitter and she said she was a lawyer too she was well spoken put it that way . Plus I had her shit all over my (thankfully ) rubber covered cock.She smiled gave me a business card pulled her pants up and said ' thankyou I enjoyed that call me if you want to have dinner some time' squeezed my bum and and left....

And by day she probably drives a chelsea tractor and does the school run :D

ILuvGurls
07-14-2007, 11:34 AM
sounds as if this is from Penthouse Forum....

tsntx
07-14-2007, 11:57 AM
yeah go figure... a high class broad that 1. blows you in the bathroom of a bar and 2. her ass is so loose you feel its a vag

this story is total BS and anyone that cant smell it by the shit written needs to get out more

TrueBeauty TS
07-14-2007, 11:57 AM
What are you complaining about? Sounds like you had a great time.

Coroner
07-14-2007, 12:36 PM
He probably might have had this experience but no one knows and will never know the truth, so continue living your life and stop acting smarter than truth.

AllanahStarrNYC
07-14-2007, 12:43 PM
That was truly VILE

Jericho
07-14-2007, 01:06 PM
You want to spend more time out on the range son, your aim's for shit! :wink:

mbf
07-14-2007, 02:38 PM
what is this, the "The Jim Henson Hour" for adults?

strokeitnow
07-14-2007, 03:45 PM
sounds like a case of mistaken identity to me...

I don't know about you folks but I sometimes find it hard to tell ass from pussy...

but since she was a lawyer she may have had two assholes

iloveshemales77
07-14-2007, 05:12 PM
...but since she was a lawyer she may have had two assholes

:lol: :lol: :claps