PDA

View Full Version : Watch me on Maury Povich Tommorrow

AllanahStarrNYC
03-11-2005, 01:50 AM
ANd hear the colorful audience commentary about me:

That's a man!
That's a woman!
That's JLo!
I don't care what it is, but it looks good!

LOL At least that is what I could hear- should be fun.
Can't wait to see the way I look since I had a pound of make up on
being 8 days post op from my last round of surgeries...

Wanna know a secret?

I had 2 big black eyes under the make up ;)

Kisses

MetaSylo
03-11-2005, 06:27 AM
Blargh, it seems that ep wont be airing where Im at...Where Im at these are the eps airing:

"Episode #010705.
Psychic Jeffrey Wands gives audience members messages from their deceased loved ones[/]."

and

"[i]Episode #122304.
Shocking paternity test results. "

Oh well.

Bigguy
03-11-2005, 06:36 AM
I checked the guide for CT and NY stations that I get that have Maury, both have the same two episodes. Allanah, which station is that going to be on? Even the Maury site (http://www.mauryshow.com/) shows paternity tests for tommorow.

hwbs
03-11-2005, 08:40 AM
damm allanah im always the last to know about these things....:)......bigguy..... maury comes on 2 diff stations and times in conn....

rankinworks
03-13-2005, 09:44 AM
i missed this episode if it aired...dangit :(

hwbs
03-13-2005, 09:50 AM
it didnt air on that date...i believe the soup de jour 4 that day was one serving of paternity tests and one seving of psychics communicating with the dead......close but no trannies, lol

rankinworks
03-13-2005, 10:35 AM
thanks hollywood for telling me :) hope someone will e-mail when it airs so i can record it!

Alphaone
03-14-2005, 06:26 AM
In Los Angeles, it's on this coming Friday at 9am on KTLA! Thanks TIVO!

roy404
03-15-2005, 12:02 AM
I went to the officail maury site and it shows on Wed a TS whom has had many plastic surgery's and on friday the show I think Allanah is talking about. I think that is right as todays shopw was what was shown there as todays.

rankinworks
03-15-2005, 12:30 AM
I went to the officail maury site and it shows on Wed a TS whom has had many plastic surgery's and on friday the show I think Allanah is talking about. I think that is right as todays shopw was what was shown there as todays.

Thanks for the 411, I'll be tuning in on Wed & Fri for sure now.

RangeHova
03-15-2005, 07:53 AM
Friday 3/18/2005 5:00 PM, 1 hr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maury

Can You Guess--Was I Born a Boy or a Girl?

Female models and male cross-dressers appear, and the audience tries to tell them apart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk/Other

TVPG, English

Bigguy
03-15-2005, 02:40 PM
I'll be watching. :D

AllanahStarrNYC
03-15-2005, 10:53 PM
EWWW

Now that is a beastly image of me-
I hope I look better on the show lol

Maybe doing the show 8 days after surgery was not such a good idea after all lol, lol

hey
i am on PAGE SIX TODAY
on the gossip note
about my Splash Incident

www.NewYorkPost.com

can't wait until Friday

hwbs
03-16-2005, 08:00 AM
HE-SHE FUMES OVER DOOR DISS

TRANSSEXUAL party promoter Allannah Starr says she did not have a gay ol' time at Splash the other night when the doorman turned her away because of her feminine appearance. The seething she-male is said to be mulling a lawsuit to contest the gay bar's no-women policy on Saturdays...

it was the watercooler talk around the job today...if they only knew :D