PDA

View Full Version : Spin: Curtis Jackson interview

User
07-14-2007, 11:26 AM
He came off as a completely different person when he was giving the interview alone compared to when he was with his entourage.

Legend
07-20-2007, 05:22 PM
There is nothing intelligent about curtis jackson aka 50 but the way he uses the war and other things in the media is fucking laughable,why doesn't he take account for his own actions which include drugs,foul language and disrespect towards women.

This guy's whole gimmick is that he was shoot nine times apparently a bullet must be still lodged in his brain if he beleives that pimp bullshit.Somehow this interview doesn't make up for all the shit he has done.Be a fucking man don't use other things in the media to excuse your ignorance.

gotchagood
06-05-2009, 06:04 AM
Well, we all have done things in our past that we either regret or something that just wasn't smart. I don't know if you noticed, but he's not selling crack nor shooting at dope dealers on the corner or robbing liquor stores.

50 is no different, most people have taken something, be it a pen at work or a notepad, but people will act like stealing a car is worse. Well, in my eyes a crime is a crime whether it's taking a 5 cent piece of bubblegum or robbing a bank. It's all crime and injustice.

gotchagood
06-05-2009, 06:11 AM
Well, we all have done things in our past that we either regret or something that just wasn't smart. I don't know if you noticed, but he's not selling crack nor shooting at dope dealers on the corner or robbing liquor stores.

50 is no different, most people have taken something, be it a pen at work or a notepad, but people will act like stealing a car is worse. Well, in my eyes a crime is a crime whether it's taking a 5 cent piece of bubblegum or robbing a bank. It's all crime and injustice.